January Jellybeans 2013!...

UK ladies-I haven't got too much longer to wait for my first (12week) scan.....will I get to hear the heartbeat then? Or does that come at a later date?
I am starting to feel a little impatient and kind of wish I'd of gotten a Doppler, but I know I'd drive myself crazy if it didn't work so thought it best to just wait for my scan :)
I'm feeling a bit bleugh today....looking forward to hopefully feeling good in the second trimester :)

Hi. At my 12 week scan then didn't measure HB or listen in, just said it was strong as they could see on screen. She said it wasn't routine in their trust to measure it. I think every nhs trust is different as know others who were told
X

DH and I were at a consignment shop for kids yesterday to bring some of the boys' toys in and he wanted to look for new things for baby. I just couldn't bring myself to want to buy anything. He asked what was wrong and I told him I was tired and not feeling well, but later, I told him I'm too scared to buy anything. I seem to be able to look, but I can't commit to buy. It's so unfair. Why does being PAL have to make you too terrified to enjoy anything?? :cry:

DH and I were at a consignment shop for kids yesterday to bring some of the boys' toys in and he wanted to look for new things for baby. I just couldn't bring myself to want to buy anything. He asked what was wrong and I told him I was tired and not feeling well, but later, I told him I'm too scared to buy anything. I seem to be able to look, but I can't commit to buy. It's so unfair. Why does being PAL have to make you too terrified to enjoy anything?? :cry:

I know. I'm the same. I think once I start showing I might be more likely to commit to buying things

i feel the same. I am starting to get a little better but having previous losses def. took the first tri excitment away.

I have bought clothes to help make me feel its real. I figured if anything were bad to happen, it would happen some day so I can always use the clothes

UK ladies-I haven't got too much longer to wait for my first (12week) scan.....will I get to hear the heartbeat then? Or does that come at a later date?
I am starting to feel a little impatient and kind of wish I'd of gotten a Doppler, but I know I'd drive myself crazy if it didn't work so thought it best to just wait for my scan :)
I'm feeling a bit bleugh today....looking forward to hopefully feeling good in the second trimester :)

We didn't hear the heartbeat either although she showed us it. I asked how fast it was, but she told me she didn't know, but it looked fine. I don't know when we will hear it. Maybe at the next midwife appointment (15 weeks), I'm not sure. Good luck with your scan! We got the appointment for our 20 weeks scan through the post today. 17th August! Yay!

A sleeper, a stuffed animal, pictures and every memory I've recorded in my pregnancy journal. (Having these things helped me deal with my loss.) I just had to have them this time, also.

am i crazy that we bought newborn swaddlers already? I already asked the lady what her return policy was just in case we buy to many of one size etc.. she just told me to tape my receipt to the box and they will take it back for a full refund even after 90 days.. so.. i was happy about that... but hey, i had coupons, why not!? We just want to stock up and be ready :)

No! We have a couple of outfits and several onesies already and some booties. I buy stuff whenever I see something cute. Stocking up is great.

I want to start buying stuff so bad!! We do our GD testing at 16 weeks here, and we were able to listen to the heartbeat for the first time at 12 weeks. I hate that I dont get to see baby until August 20, but it will be a great 1st anniversary present to know if baby is a boy or girl! My hubby wants race cars if its a boy. If its a girl I have no clue there are so many I like!

A little irritated that baby is still in hiding. I want to feel it move again. :wacko:

Brandi, have you tried juice or something sweet? If I eat chocolate or drink juice, I can feel boop just afterwards.

Brandi, have you tried juice or something sweet? If I eat chocolate or drink juice, I can feel boop just afterwards.

I am going to try some orange juice in a minute. I couldn't drink it before because it made me sick. Sweets are disgusting for me to think about ... well except hershey bars. I can break off one or two little squares but it leaves a horrible taste so I have to hurry and brush my teeth. I'm about to try both because I was so happy to feel all that moving ... made me have a happy thought to get me through this ms ... and I haven't felt anything. Most likely it is turned a funny direction and I can't feel it.

I was starting to feel lo move.. Like tiny bubbles lol, haven't felt much lately.. But I have been able to find lo's heartbeat super easy... :shrug:

A little irritated that baby is still in hiding. I want to feel it move again. :wacko:

Baby has been in hiding here too.

What is up with that? lol!

I don't know but all this sugar talk made me eat a whole Hershey bar to see if I could get baby moving. It worked, but considering I just failed my glucose test. :blush: probably should have skipped it.

Well that is not fair. :haha: I had a whole hershey bar and a big glass of OJ ... nothing :( I thought I felt a blip of something but it was so quick it may have been nothing. :wacko::wacko:

OH MY GOSH! UGH! I'm not going anywhere near orange juice again!!! I just burped up acid from the deepest levels of hell I think!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I was starting to feel lo move.. Like tiny bubbles lol, haven't felt much lately.. But I have been able to find lo's heartbeat super easy... :shrug:

I wish I had a doppler now. I miss feeling the little booger move.

Just wanted to share the site zulily.com with everyone! It has great deals on baby clothes as well as maternity clothes!

OH MY GOSH! UGH! I'm not going anywhere near orange juice again!!! I just burped up acid from the deepest levels of hell I think!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Orange juice is the devil. :rofl: I haven't had any since being nauseous for fear of throwing it up. Although I have a friend who swears orange juice eased her morning sickness, I could never bring myself to try it tho. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->