January Jellybeans 2013!...

The thread usually does slow on the weekends. I have had a pretty decent day. I'm going to enjoy it and hope that there will be more days like it to follow. I actually didn't want to run puking when we went grocery shopping. I was able to make a list and a menu and we had a nice time shopping. I pregnant grocery shopped too. :haha::haha: Oooo this looks good. What about this ... oooo yum let's get this! HAHAHAHA!

Still not a fan of dairy or sweets ... I did read that dairy can make some pregnant women sick because the baby may just be lactose intolerant ... huh...wonder if that is the case. I had the same problem with DD when I was pregnant and she had problems with regular milk and formula too ... we had to get the lactose free stuff for a long time. She did seem to grow out of it though .. not sure why. I wouldn't mind switching milk .. however cheese would be difficult. I do have a lactose free cheese but it doesn't work for everything ... it is a cheddar and we do a lot of mexican type dishes ... not so good for those. lol! I know that lactose is hard to digest and I've always struggled with stomach issues so anything to help that anyway would be nice.

I gave in to a craving today ... Dr. Pepper!!! ahhhhhhhhhh lol! I quit drinking soda when I started my weight loss. It also has the same effect as what I can only compare to swallowing liquid dynamite. It cramps up my stomach and the end result is never good. :haha: (tmi I know sorry) .... But I only want to drink dr. pepper and so we went to Subway for dinner and I got a giant cup of it. DH looked at me like are you crazy... I said I know but I can't take the craving anymore. So far ... zero effect. *knock on wood* I know soda is bad so I hope I can avoid too many caves for it but if it doesn't effect me that may be VERY difficult! :haha:

Tiny is moving in there ... but it is not the fluttering/bubbly sensation. I don't feel it all the time but when I do it feels like stretching and rolling. So that makes me feel good.

Today we got the bassinet!! DD wants to help put it together which I think is so very sweet! We might and then stash it in what will be the nursery for now...I really just want to put it together. :haha:

Whew! I feel like I just rambled on and on!!! But I really do love "talking" to you ladies! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. :hugs:

Im so tired! I can literally sleep all day. Thinking about getting iron levels checked....i dont think its possible for someone to b this tired!!

I am with you on that one!! Exhausted could be my first name! I feel like this baby is taking everything and then some! Just try and take it easy when you can. I know that I can't overdo anything or else I pass out. If you can, nap whenever you need to. :)

DH tells me when I say I'm so exhausted .. "well you are GROWING a whole human in there" :haha:

Lol thats what hubby says..ur growing another person in there of course ur tired lol..thanks!

The thread usually does slow on the weekends. I have had a pretty decent day. I'm going to enjoy it and hope that there will be more days like it to follow. I actually didn't want to run puking when we went grocery shopping. I was able to make a list and a menu and we had a nice time shopping. I pregnant grocery shopped too. :haha::haha: Oooo this looks good. What about this ... oooo yum let's get this! HAHAHAHA!

Still not a fan of dairy or sweets ... I did read that dairy can make some pregnant women sick because the baby may just be lactose intolerant ... huh...wonder if that is the case. I had the same problem with DD when I was pregnant and she had problems with regular milk and formula too ... we had to get the lactose free stuff for a long time. She did seem to grow out of it though .. not sure why. I wouldn't mind switching milk .. however cheese would be difficult. I do have a lactose free cheese but it doesn't work for everything ... it is a cheddar and we do a lot of mexican type dishes ... not so good for those. lol! I know that lactose is hard to digest and I've always struggled with stomach issues so anything to help that anyway would be nice.

I gave in to a craving today ... Dr. Pepper!!! ahhhhhhhhhh lol! I quit drinking soda when I started my weight loss. It also has the same effect as what I can only compare to swallowing liquid dynamite. It cramps up my stomach and the end result is never good. :haha: (tmi I know sorry) .... But I only want to drink dr. pepper and so we went to Subway for dinner and I got a giant cup of it. DH looked at me like are you crazy... I said I know but I can't take the craving anymore. So far ... zero effect. *knock on wood* I know soda is bad so I hope I can avoid too many caves for it but if it doesn't effect me that may be VERY difficult! :haha:

Tiny is moving in there ... but it is not the fluttering/bubbly sensation. I don't feel it all the time but when I do it feels like stretching and rolling. So that makes me feel good.

Today we got the bassinet!! DD wants to help put it together which I think is so very sweet! We might and then stash it in what will be the nursery for now...I really just want to put it together. :haha:

Whew! I feel like I just rambled on and on!!! But I really do love "talking" to you ladies! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. :hugs:

I'm so glad you felt fine today. I tried going shopping and hated it... hahaha, barely was able to get anything because I felt so sick! But i'm so glad you were able to do so much, hope it all starts getting better once and for all. :hugs:

Im so tired! I can literally sleep all day. Thinking about getting iron levels checked....i dont think its possible for someone to b this tired!!

I am with you on that one!! Exhausted could be my first name! I feel like this baby is taking everything and then some! Just try and take it easy when you can. I know that I can't overdo anything or else I pass out. If you can, nap whenever you need to. :)

DH tells me when I say I'm so exhausted .. "well you are GROWING a whole human in there" :haha:

Yes! That's what I tell hubby when he worries about me sleeping so much. I do feel like I could sleep forever and ever. Hahaha.

I'm so glad you felt fine today. I tried going shopping and hated it... hahaha, barely was able to get anything because I felt so sick! But i'm so glad you were able to do so much, hope it all starts getting better once and for all. :hugs:

I usually feel that way so it was nice to have a change and be able to get my shopping done without wanting to run and puke all over everything.

Yes! That's what I tell hubby when he worries about me sleeping so much. I do feel like I could sleep forever and ever. Hahaha.

I have been sleeping all night for the last few nights but I always wake up flat on my stomach! I really hope I am not hurting tiny. I turn in my sleep and don't realize it until morning. I know that once I get bigger, I won't be able to turn.

I woke up at 10 yesterday and by 1:30 I needed a nap! Before we knew about the twins he laughed at me when I said I was tired. Now he says I should go have a nap! :haha:

Happy Monday everyone! I go for my scan in 2 hours! SO excited! Spent yesterday afternoon fending off a migraine, i'm just so relieved that i feel better today for the scan! :)

Scan day today too! Im a nervous wreck! Barely slept last night ohhhh the dreams! Goodluck charlie!:)

I am on clud 9! everything was a-ok and bump was waving at us during the scan! I even got my gtt results and I am not diabetic, she said my results couldnt get more perfect. Bump was wiggling around all over the place, the scan tech had a hard time getting measurements. They put me forward by 3 days, so my due date is now the 19th of Jan. I AM SO HAPPY!

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh, oh...I'm being greeted warmly by the second tri, the second tri is my friend!

Sickness has all but disappeared entirely (didn't go this quickly last time) haven't had any nausea in more than a week, tiredness appears to be drying up too although not entirely. Thank God, that was HARD. Now I get to enjoy the bit where I don't have too many issues...except for the really bad UTI I've to get sorted today.

holy cow, i feel like i havent been on for ages! I had paid time off from work last week so all i did was sleep, relax and did LITTLE house work. haha

Looks like scans are looking good! Good luck for those who go today!!!

Mine is next week tuesday! CANT WAIT!

Hubby and i went to garage sales while we were off of work and got some really nice stuff for LO. Got a really nice exersaucer, portable play swing and some clothes. All for SUPER cheap! They came from a family that took well care of them so all i did was wash everything and cleaned everything with lysol wipes etc. and its just like brand new and no one has used it.

lastngiht i let hubby use the doppler to find LO and he found it pretty easily! He was so proud. I find it SUPER fast now.... and its loud! Def. can tell it got stronger! It always hovers in the 140-150 range. Such a beautiful sound

Ducky-have you been able to find your LO's HB now?

CharlieO- what a beautiful scan!

Nikki-Good luck on your scan today!!!

LittleJ- I was wondering where you were. I haven't seen you on lately. :) Glad you had a relaxing time. I know you are excited about that scan!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures you post!

I go for my next appointment on the 18th. 16 week appt. so probably nothing interesting. We are so close to finding out the gender and it is getting so exciting!!!!

DD really wants to "build" the baby bed. She keeps looking at the box the bassinet is in and keeps asking if we can put it together. :) I think we will just because she wants to help so bad. We can always just store it in what will be the nursery and start putting clothes and things in it. :haha:

Happy Monday everyone and hope all of you have a wonderful week!! Come on thursday --- 15 weeks and I'll be an orange!!

Oh, oh...I'm being greeted warmly by the second tri, the second tri is my friend!

Sickness has all but disappeared entirely (didn't go this quickly last time) haven't had any nausea in more than a week, tiredness appears to be drying up too although not entirely. Thank God, that was HARD. Now I get to enjoy the bit where I don't have too many issues...except for the really bad UTI I've to get sorted today.

Yay!! That is always good when you start feeling better. This morning I got up and DD and I made blueberry muffins and I picked up around the house ... hmmmm good sign perhaps?? Fingers crossed that the second trimester is settling in for me!

Sooooo :) Had my scan but need to go back on friday because.... BABY WOULDNT COOPERATE! Baby kept flipping sides and doing handstands and kicking so for 45 minutes we tried.. i got up, went to the bathroom, switched sides and kept moving! I dont mind though, it just means we can go see bean again :) Baby just wouldnt lay stay on his/her back.. Heres a few pics that we got today though!
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/12week3days.jpg
[IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/12wek3days.jpg[/IMG]

Great scans ladies!

I hope the glorious second tri feelings come soon for me. Really struggling at the moment, especially as the sickness is back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->