January Jellybeans 2013!...

So I wrote last time I felt baby move really low and someone said it wasn't normal I'm freaked out a little I was told ur uterus is just at belly button so it's normal now I'm confused please if anyone can reassure me it would b great

I always feel movement below my bellly button, i'd say about 2-3 inches below it, i would think it depends on the position of you baby though so try not to freak out too much.

Yay! Deedee I think there are a few of us getting our scans on the 20th!! That will be a fun Monday :) plus were due date twins!

Kaicee your uterus is still in the lower part, its the top of the uterus or fundus thats between ur pubic bone and belly button..it doesnt mean that baby is sitting smack dab in that spot.. They do have quite a bit room to go in...i feel mine low as well.. Some people dont know whattheyre talking about and freak others out...because miraculously everyone is a doctor on here lol...

Yay! Deedee I think there are a few of us getting our scans on the 20th!! That will be a fun Monday :) plus were due date twins!

Fun!!!! Yeah, I've noticed we change fruits the same day. :) Can't wait for our scan on the 20th!

I feel the baby move anywhere from just below my below button to really low, like between my hip bones. Its perfectly normal. Whoever told you that either was trying to mess with you or just didn't know what they're talking about. Even later on in pregnancy, people can feel the baby move down near their cervix, you have nothing to worry about.

Kaicee your uterus is still in the lower part, its the top of the uterus or fundus thats between ur pubic bone and belly button..it doesnt mean that baby is sitting smack dab in that spot.. They do have quite a bit room to go in...i feel mine low as well.. Some people dont know whattheyre talking about and freak others out...because miraculously everyone is a doctor on here lol...

Ty I feel better now and it's true lot of people all think they know everything

Thanks for input everyone about my baby sex in envelope. If I do it, I will give it xmas day so he would only have to keep quiet for a week. My main worry would be incase he told ds, who would then immediately tell me, and I'd be gutted. I have a feeling that he wouldn't actually open the envelope in the end.

Lol I wish he get so grumpy and I get so tired but it's better than dealing with a cranky person all day lol

If he was my hubby I'd be having serious words. This is a time when he should be more understanding and not sulking like s grumpy teenager lol. Seriously, what will it be lik after baby is here and your shattered and have been up in the night with baby?

We are completed opposite ends of the pole. My dh hasn't come near me for 18 weeks!

My hubby is amazing at the moment. We've probably bd'd 4 / 5 times since falling and they've all been since 13 weeks. I couldn't do with 3 times a day, I'd be having words too

good morning ladies,

i need to by a nice pregnancy journal / diary where i can keep my scan pictures and information. does anyone know a good one

My hubby is amazing at the moment. We've probably bd'd 4 / 5 times since falling and they've all been since 13 weeks. I couldn't do with 3 times a day, I'd be having words too

For some reason since falling pregnant sex has been amazing!!! and all i do all night is dream about sex, this is so different from my last pregnancy where i wanted none of it but i even told hubby the other night that we should be pregnant all the time because preggo sex is damn good!!! lol

Oh don't get me wrong it has been amazing web we have bd'd! At first all I dreamt of was sex but think that's because I knew we couldn't have any. Now I tend to come to bed earlier as shattered but we make up for it on Sunday's ;)

Just got back from my scan and very happy to announce....its a BOY!!!

Attachments

• AMANDA GONZALEZ_10.jpg
    AMANDA GONZALEZ_10.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10
  • AMANDA GONZALEZ_6.jpg
    AMANDA GONZALEZ_6.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8
Oh don't get me wrong it has been amazing web we have bd'd! At first all I dreamt of was sex but think that's because I knew we couldn't have any. Now I tend to come to bed earlier as shattered but we make up for it on Sunday's ;)

Oh I know what you mean! I am so exhausted every night I couldn't possibly bring myself to do the deed. I think every single one has been one of those wake up at 3am to your hubby trying to kiss you and get busy and so you just go with it. Lol. Then straight back to sleep afterwards. Lol. I love middle of the night surprise sex. Although as much as I am loving our sex life right now it's still not like crazy constant and all the time or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->