January Jellybeans 2013!...

Agreed! Could be like my sister.... haha told a boy at US and came out a girl. Ofcourse that was 27 years ago. Imagine that shock!

I don't think I can wait. With DS I was never really sure whether I had a preference for a boy or a girl, but somehow I was worried that when the baby arrived I might discover I did & I didn't want to have to reconcile any negative feelings

My dad said he never knew he wanted a boy until I was born & he found he was disappointed. Although that changed & we have a really close relationship, I would feel really guilty if I experienced that once the baby was here. I want to know so I can sort my head out & be super excited about meeting baby! I think I'm just the type of person that likes to plan ahead & it will feel more real once we know!

I kind of know how you feel. At some point, now or in the future, I would really love a girl. I think it's because I have such a close relationship with my mum. Having said that I would be delighted with a boy as well but know I would want another to see if we got a girl but we've always said we'd have one. I think that's why I want to know, and also for the planning etc. I hope that doesn't sound bad.

DB doesn't mind either way although I know he would like a boy. That did surprise me as he absolutely adores our niece and their relationship is very special - his faces lights up when he comes home and she is here and he didn't know, he doots on her like crazy.

I don't think I can wait. With DS I was never really sure whether I had a preference for a boy or a girl, but somehow I was worried that when the baby arrived I might discover I did & I didn't want to have to reconcile any negative feelings

My dad said he never knew he wanted a boy until I was born & he found he was disappointed. Although that changed & we have a really close relationship, I would feel really guilty if I experienced that once the baby was here. I want to know so I can sort my head out & be super excited about meeting baby! I think I'm just the type of person that likes to plan ahead & it will feel more real once we know!

This is dh's thinking too. He really wants a girl and says if its a boy he has 20 weeks to get used to the idea. If I'm honest with myself, I would prefer a girl too, but I think if it's s boy I have 20 weeks of disappointment. And I don't want to feel like that. We did find our with ds and as this is our last one, it will be nice to have done it both ways. Unless they tell me at the 30 week scan I have to have another c section and if so, I'll find out what it is then.

I don't think it's bad to have a preference as long as you're prepared for it not being what you hoped & if you're ready to deal with that & move on should it happen. It's totally understandably to have a preference for any number of reasons.

I'm not sure if I feel strongly one way or another, but think I might be leaning towards girl.

Dh wants a boy I want a girl cuz I have. 2 wonderful boys with a previous relationship so I'd like to have a new expierece but if it's a boy I know it won't matter cuz I'll try till I get my girl lol dh wants 5 kids but we will start with one and see if that number goes down but I know he will b a great dad no matter what and I'm sure he will love it no matter what the gender :)

At the beginning it would actually move me to tears the thought of having a girl (just always wanted a boy, me being silly really), but as it got closer and closer to my scan I was fine with either. We got our boy though! And if we have any more I don't think I'd care...might make the second one a surprise.

We already have one of each, I was kinda hoping for another girl mainly as the cothes are just sooo much nicer lol but the hubby was hoping for a boy and I think Im kinda glad he got what he wanted :) plus my cousin just found out she is having a girl so Ive still been able to buy some beautiful tutu's lol

Hey ladies I got an email for a promo code for a FREE baby carrier! Go to sevenslings.com and promo code is FAMILY2012

Had a dream last night that we saw baby on the ultrasound and it was a girl clear as day. We'll see in 5 days!!

Is anyone going to do something creative with their belly for Halloween? Since we take DD trick or treating, I was thinking of doing something funny with my bump as my costume. I've seen some funny things out there. I guess it depends on the weather too.

Is anyone going to do something creative with their belly for Halloween? Since we take DD trick or treating, I was thinking of doing something funny with my bump as my costume. I've seen some funny things out there. I guess it depends on the weather too.

I was gonna be a hill billy MAN with a trucker hat, mustache and a tight tank top and my belly will be a man's beer belly haha!

I don't think I'll be doing anything for Halloween. I only usually dress up when we go to the clubs and that and well yeah...that's not happening this year. I'll just be having lots of popcorn watching tons of scary films :)

Baby is definitely holding out on gender clues, I keep dreaming but in my dreams I'm pregnant, no pink or blue, just bump

if i went by all the old wives tales my baby would be part male and part female lol. Everything is so split and when I did the weddding band trick it went in circles and back and forth! I hate rushing summer and my life away but I want August 20th to come!!

my bump at 18w and 18w2d I am getting there!!!
https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/18w2.jpg
https://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/Lauren021406/18w2d1.jpg

Nice bump Lauren. Can I borrow your pool? Promise I'll give it back in a few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->