January Jellybeans 2013!...

Mrs. Miggins- Keep us posted!! :)

Charlie- Thats odd at 16 weeks the MW couldnt find the HB? that must have been scary!

I LOVE having my doppler, i find LO so fast. at my 12 week apt. the Dr. was shocked at how easy it was for her to find the HB also, she found it right when she placed it on my tummy!

I want then weekend to come and be over with already! Next week is just going to be so exciting!

Not fun, but its hampered by the fact im not exactly slim!

I def. had fluff before falling pregnant, but my LO is still low... halfway between my belly button and my pubic bone. Its wierd bc my Dr. said LO attached anterior of my uterus which they say its harder for feel kicks etc but i def. feel little ones AND they say its harder to find HB with a doppler, but we find it right away every time, and so does the Dr.!

Last day of my 19th week of pregnancy... My husband and I had a talk in disbelief last night about how we're going to be parents in 4 1/2 months... I mean, it was always inevitable since we started trying, but it just seems more and more real by the day with my little one kicking around in there and us finding out the gender on Tuesday.

i just went on babybeat and ordered it.. its like a 500$ one but i rented it for 27$ for the month :) i got some extra gel too!.

Last day of my 19th week of pregnancy... My husband and I had a talk in disbelief last night about how we're going to be parents in 4 1/2 months... I mean, it was always inevitable since we started trying, but it just seems more and more real by the day with my little one kicking around in there and us finding out the gender on Tuesday.

Realisation didn't set in with ds untill I was in the maternity ward and they said they were going to induce labour, it was a omg I'm going to be a mum by tomorrow moment!

I like the name Elias buy if I couldn't work out how to pronounce it, chances are others wont either and I dont want him to constantly have to tell people, thats if he's a boy of course!

It's still SO surreal - I'm just looking forward to getting the nursery in order and having a baby shower - then being off work.... It will be pretty shocking for me too - just can't quite grasp it all. Very excited tho!

I love my doppler too!!! Nikki cant wait ti u get urs!!!

Im with u ladies on the surreal"ness" my husband and i both took a week off work next week and we are going to just spend time alone and really enjoy each other since we will never be alone again lol

Sometimes I'll just be sitting there feeling the baby move and thinking to myself, "There's no way that's actually a baby." I know it sounds ridiculous, but its so crazy that I'm growing a person.

Sometimes I'll just be sitting there feeling the baby move and thinking to myself, "There's no way that's actually a baby." I know it sounds ridiculous, but its so crazy that I'm growing a person.

Yeah crazy!

Good morning ladies! How are y'all this morning? Hubby made blueberry pancakes for me this morning.. Yummy. Gonna get to work on my cake here in a little bit. Took some morning pica with Rayven, though she wasn't really cooperating lol. Hope you are all well!

This was one of the names i like but DH doesn't... Eli is a cute short version but ya, never thought about the difficulty in people not knowing it since it's not overly common...

oh yummy! Blueberry pancakes!! Happy Birthday La Mere! I hope your cake is delicious!!!!

Feeling like absolute crap-ola today. I woke up and got sick... tried to eat breakfast and i only ate half because i couldnt finish it... then i did some work from home and now my back is killing me from sitting at the computer... Just ate lunch and almost got sick off of that... Did anyone else get the Rh-negative shot? I had it the other day and ever since then my hearts like pounding out of my chest and i just feel like doopie. I dont know.. its prob not the shot, maybe i just need a nap lol!

it is crazy... to have another person growing inside of you.. sometimes i dont think people really sit and think about it and grasp the situation.. Especially a human that you both made together and have equal qualities of both of you. INSANE. It all started as two single cells that collided... crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->