January Jellybeans 2013!...

And I live in Boston! Unfortunately it's the horrible crappie Boston in UK lol

LittleJ - Just 5 more days for us!! I know you have to be as excited as I am! I am going crazy over here!!! What time do you go for your scan?? Mine is at 1:30 eastern time. Since DH is in between jobs, I probably won't spend a lot of time or money to do any shopping so I'll be able to come back and give my update. I do have to see the doctor after my scan but hoping that won't take long as I will be too excited to sit and talk to her. hahaha! :haha:

Oh i am so PUMPED beyond belief! Every store im in i have to stop and look at baby clothes! But i refrain from buying anything until i know the sex next week!

My apt. isnt until 5pm Central time :/ i had to make the apt for when hubby can make it after work, time is going to DRAG that day!

wow another one for team blue!

i wonder if that mean girl scans are coming up soon!?

haha i keep telling hubby more and more it might be a girl, so he gets prepared! (i dont want him to get let down bc in his heart he really wants a boy)

LittleJ - Just 5 more days for us!! I know you have to be as excited as I am! I am going crazy over here!!! What time do you go for your scan?? Mine is at 1:30 eastern time. Since DH is in between jobs, I probably won't spend a lot of time or money to do any shopping so I'll be able to come back and give my update. I do have to see the doctor after my scan but hoping that won't take long as I will be too excited to sit and talk to her. hahaha! :haha:

Oh i am so PUMPED beyond belief! Every store im in i have to stop and look at baby clothes! But i refrain from buying anything until i know the sex next week!

My apt. isnt until 5pm Central time :/ i had to make the apt for when hubby can make it after work, time is going to DRAG that day!

DH knows now that no matter what store we are in, if there is a baby section, we are going there. :haha: He's use to it now. I go oh look isn't this cute? Oh how about this? What about this? And he said yep uh huh. lol!!! I cannot wait to find out so now when I find that cute item, I can actually buy it!!!

DH knows now that no matter what store we are in, if there is a baby section, we are going there. :haha: He's use to it now. I go oh look isn't this cute? Oh how about this? What about this? And he said yep uh huh. lol!!! I cannot wait to find out so now when I find that cute item, I can actually buy it!!!

I can't wait to find out what you two are having! Its weird how excited i get about hearing what you ladies who are finding out are having, when i'm staying team :yellow:!

Im always like "isnt this cute... omg, awww, look how cute!" hubby is like "you think everything is cute..." haha when he sees me walking a different direction in a store hes like "i know where your going, come back!" haha

We were so bad with the "awww isnt this cute" with our daughter that my 3 year old son now sees baby cloths and says "Awwwww thats so cute!" LOL

So I had an us the 24th but then I moved and now they will call me between 24th of August to the 14th of september for My us which really sucks :( I would have kept my other appt. but it's too far I guess I just need to have patients

Hope all u ladies are having a good day :)

Statistically aren't there generally more girls born than boys

Aj Congrats!!

Oh yea I forgot about salem! Love quincy market and just the whole feel about boston! The little pubs (even tho alcohol is off limits lol) but I just.. i dont know.. :)

I live about an hour or so from NYC.. is it bad that i cringe when hubby wants to go see a show there... ?? We just saw tosh.0 there and i dont ever wanna go back for another 10 years.. lol.. the first two times were fun, now not so much... haha

The pic i posted yesterday was last friday at 16 weeks.. and this is me today at 17 weeks :) I seeeeee change :)!!

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/17weeks1.jpg

been getting this like sharp shooting pains in my pubic area today. allllll day... i heard its just ligaments so not freakin out about it, but boy do they hurt!

So I had an us the 24th but then I moved and now they will call me between 24th of August to the 14th of september for My us which really sucks :( I would have kept my other appt. but it's too far I guess I just need to have patients

Hope all u ladies are having a good day :)

patience is so hard when u want to know soooo badly!!! were all here to help u through it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->