January Jellybeans 2013!...

Morning ladies! I'm going on "vacation" starting tonight so no bnb for me for a week!

Morning ladies! I'm going on "vacation" starting tonight so no bnb for me for a week!

Jaime its gonna take you another week after that to catch up!!! There are so many gender scan etc happening in the next week!

Have a lovely relaxing time though :hugs:

Hmmmm maybe I will check in a few times next week! I can't resist a gender scan!

We aren't going anywhere. We are just taking the week off together and doing relaxing stuff all week! We live 5 mins from the beach so probably spend some time lounging at the beach, go to nice dinners, maybe get a massage!

Hmmmm maybe I will check in a few times next week! I can't resist a gender scan!

We aren't going anywhere. We are just taking the week off together and doing relaxing stuff all week! We live 5 mins from the beach so probably spend some time lounging at the beach, go to nice dinners, maybe get a massage!
I hope that includes some retail therapy too, shopping! Hope u have a great week off. I can't wait for a bit of a staycation - sometimes it's all you need. :)

Yay! Hubby and I booked a vacation for next week months ago before we got pregnant so this is a nice little babymoon :) We are going down to Virginia for a week and then when we get back we have our gender scan!

12 days till our scan, hurry up!
I hope it's a girl otherwise the baby will have no name lol.
Our little boy is called Jacob Michael does anyone have any suggestions of boys names that go?
Our surname is Gibson

Spending the weekend in Vegas for my family reunion, my husband's side of the family, so I'll be gone for a couple days. 19 weeks today! Yay! Since today is the first day of the 20th week, making this the halfway mark week! Oh, and Tuesday is my ultrasound, so 4 more days!

yeaaa i think we are waiting til november or october to go to boston for the weekend, we wanted to go whale watching and stuff and my hubbies never been there,.. not like we can drink, but hubby can indulge in a few beverages if hed like lol

I hope that includes some retail therapy too, shopping! Hope u have a great week off. I can't wait for a bit of a staycation - sometimes it's all you need. :)

Definitely hitting the outlet stores!!!!!

This is our first time doing a "stay"cation! We are saving up money because we are fully renovating the downstairs so we didn't want to go nuts with a vacation. My husband is going to book a vacation for just the two of us for around the time the baby is 6 months old. He said we will need it and appreciate it! hahaha!

Jamie - have a fab week together.

Well, went for bloods after speaking with the midwive. She said she didn't think it was Obstetric Cholestatis (spl?) but wanted to make sure. They butchered me :( I am never good vein wise for blood, well not since being pregnant so wasn't expecting a great experience! She found a vein straight off but went so deep that my whole arm tensed and she struggled to get the needle out. Midwife called back and said no OC which is good and bloods are perfect considering gestational - all as expected. She said the itching could be extra blood circulating, heat, stretching - who knows! When I go back for my scan (in 12 sleeps!) am to be retested to make sure, and then again when back for gestational diabetes two weeks after that. Doesn't solve the itch and she recommended some products that are ok to use and may help so will see how we get on.
Am relieved that it is nothing too much to worry about!

I did get to listen in on little one - she said well as you're hear let's have a listen! She did at one point consider a scan and my eyes nearly popped out of my head as knew it wasn't really an option but said they were so busy so couldn't do but didn't really need it! I did say to hubby this morning if they scan what do you want me to do re: gender. I was happy to say I didn't want to know as coming in two weeks with hubby but he was like no way, find out!

Thanks for your amazing support ladies - as always x

yeaaa i think we are waiting til november or october to go to boston for the weekend, we wanted to go whale watching and stuff and my hubbies never been there,.. not like we can drink, but hubby can indulge in a few beverages if hed like lol

I AM JEALOUS! We've been to Boston for the last three years, and absolutly love it. (In fact I think our bump was made in Boston! ha! sorry if thats TMI!) and we're not going to be able to fit another trip before baby arrives. We love it so much we'd leave the UK if hubby was allowed to do his job there, but they only have american nationals working for air traffic control :( We loved the whale watching, quincy market and of course spending time at Fenway! I hope you have a great weekend!

I live about 2 hours from Boston! I haven't been there in forever! We love to go to Salem, though!

LittleJ - Just 5 more days for us!! I know you have to be as excited as I am! I am going crazy over here!!! What time do you go for your scan?? Mine is at 1:30 eastern time. Since DH is in between jobs, I probably won't spend a lot of time or money to do any shopping so I'll be able to come back and give my update. I do have to see the doctor after my scan but hoping that won't take long as I will be too excited to sit and talk to her. hahaha! :haha:

Another Boston fan here! It was the first holiday I had with DH & our first visit to the US... plus I studied planning & landscape at Uni & I'm a bit of an Olmstead geek - made DH walk the entire emerald necklace while we were there!

Really want to go back!

Here's my little darling

https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/khaiyat/Baby/IMG-20120810-00266.jpg

Can you add me to January 7th please, we're team :blue:! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back