January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ladies keep your fingers crossed for us. DH had an interview today and it went really well! We are hoping that by next week he will be employed again.

Nikki - cute tiny bump! It may be a blessing once November rolls around.

La Mere - I hope you enjoyed your birthday! I always love birthdays!

Baby is really starting to be active now. I love feeling it! I am excited when DD can feel it. That will make her giggle!

The two H's could be the death of me.

Heartburn and Haemerroids. Ugggghh. I'm feeling sorry for myself today.

Nikki - That could be me! Very little bump at the moment, but I'm sure I'll balloon out soon!

Sassy - Really hope DH gets the job. Fingers crossed! Did get the impression he'd like it there too? x

Morning ladies. Going to get this itchy checked out today, hoping it's nothing but best to check. Will let you know how we get on x

I had a dream last night that we were at the 20 week scan and the sonographer got really excited and screamed its a boy! Me and dh just looked at each other disappointedly. It's made me feel really crappie this morning.

Have any of you that are having no 2 or more had complety different pg symptoms but having the same sex?

Yes, I bloomed with ds with this time my skin and hair is horrendous. With ds I had sickness with everything I ate, this time I had to eat to stop myself being sick.

Thanks, won't read anything into different symptoms then.

Can you please add me to Team Blue? We are blessed with a boy. :flower:

Evening ladies :)

Fingers firmly crossed for u & DH Sassy!

Beautiful pic mrs miggins!

Really hope your itching eases up Sonia, you've been suffering too long now!!

Ooh I'm sorry You woke up on a bad note Melly-don't worry though, just a dream!

Congrats on your team blue Celestine!

Hooray for another weekend!!!

Congrats to all the ladies who have been finding out if they are pink or blue. It is so exciting! We are staying team yellow, so I am living vicariously through you guys!

Mrs Miggins- i cant believe your holding out on us!!! I wanna know if its a pink or blue JB! :blush:

Nik- Cute bump! So petite :thumbup:

The boys are beating the girls now (i think?)

weve got quite a few gender scans next week :happydance:

Were all excited about gender scans now! Cant wait til the time comes when we all start having these precious little bundles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->