January Jellybeans 2013!...

Betheney you are gorgeous! Love the outfit and bump! And here...I've been waiting for that pic in your journal. :)

Hey ladies! Back from Las Vegas and my family reunion! Oh, and 36 hours away from my ultrasound. :happydance:

Betheney you are gorgeous! Love the outfit and bump! And here...I've been waiting for that pic in your journal. :)

Haha thanks Leinz, I put it in my journal but editted my last post because I had no new comments. So there wouldn't of been a new notification.

I feel like crying! I was in the car for 4 hours, didn't stand up at all. Now that I sat on our sofa and stood up I felt like something wasn't letting me move properly, so I picked up my pants and BEHOLD THE FATTEST ANKLES I'VE EVER SEEN IN ME FREAKING LIFE! Omg, they look so deformed... Like an allergy swollen kinda looking thing... maaaaaaaan!!!!!! I am yet to show them to hubby, he is in the shower... I can't wait to see his freaked out reaction haha. Imma go put my legs up in the air! This is crazy...

Wore a tight dress to uni and everyone is staring at my tummy. So I took a sneaky photo in the toilets. This might be why they're all staring. Lol @19weeks

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/20120813_110151.jpg

Lovely pic :)

thanks so much Blossom!! i took some neater ones when i got home, you know non camera phone ones 19+3.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/193-1.png

Has anyone else not gained any weight? In the same weight I was before I got pregnant. I have a little bump but I'm worried baby is growing properly. How much weight should I have gained by now?

Has anyone else not gained any weight? In the same weight I was before I got pregnant. I have a little bump but I'm worried baby is growing properly. How much weight should I have gained by now?

I lost 10lbs in the beginning. So I'm not making much progress on gaining. Baby is measuring fine tho.

Me - I've lost about 11lb in total from when I first fell, and about 8lb from booking in appointment. I am absolutely no different, I also measured myself and my measurements are no different so not sure where the bump has come from. People cannot believe I am nearly 5 months and look no different. A friend from work who is on mat leave at the moment popped in this morning and was like are you sure your pregnant? I was like feel this, baby kicking, and she was like yep you definitely are!

I too am worried that baby isn't growing properly, at my last scan I kind of ask this but they said it was fine. It is definitely something I am going to ask about at my scan next week as it is starting to worry me that I seem to be losing weight consistently and how can that be good?

I guess our bodies have a way of making sure baby is ok and getting what they need. I do have thoughts that I will be lighter than I was when I feel but baby will be huge because all the weight gain went there - I know that doesn't make sense but is freaking me out. I had ALOT of fluff to start with so they did say you may not show until later on but didn't expect the weight loss to continue and be so much.

Betheny - cute cute cute pic! Not sure you'll get away with not telling people :haha:

Thanks for that everyone. I havnt even had sickness and Im not over weight so just can't understand y I havnt gained anything. I have my scan on thurs do at least I'll find out if baby is growing properly and I'll ask about weight gain.

Maybe diet changes have just taken existing weight and changed it into "healthier" weight, that's why u haven't seen a gain. I really wasn't sick to much, but had some awful food aversions.

I gained 30 with dd and that was with pregnancy diabetes diagnosed at 28 weeks. So since I've already been diagnosed I wouldn't be surprised if I don't gain 30. But if ur dr had a problem with ur weight he'd be saying something. :thumbup:

I havnt been weighed since my first appointment so doc/midwife wouldn't know I havnt gained. Maybe ur right about eating healthier though.

Good morning ladies (in the US) and good afternoon ladies overseas :)

for the first time ever the weekend felt long! only bc i know what is coming up this week :blush::happydance:

I had my FIRST baby dream lastnight!! and it was a girl! it was the oddest dream.... apparently i had given birth at 6 months along but the baby was full grown and not a preemie? and i knew i was going into labor bc my right nip started leaking milk in bed! haha then i had hubby get the bab swing the baby lounges in and put it on the bed and set the baby in it and she was happy as a clam and laughed then feel asleep. So wierd, haha

Tomorrow i have my 16 week apt also which the Dr. will just use the doppler and check-up. I have decided to turn down the bloodwork testing for DS as i dont want myself to worry and i dont thinks its necessary for myself as i will be able to find out at 20 weeks either way at the abnormality scan

omg, i am so SICK of people pushing their opinions on me about finding out the gender! Its just so rude..... its just like LAY OFF PPL and get a life!

There was an older lady that was at my cousins wedding that was a good friend of my grandpa (shes like late 80's early 90's) and shes so sweet but kept pushing as well about not getting US's bc she believes they "harm" the fetus. I told her that hubby and i were fine with them and dont worry as the Dr. wouldnt do them if in fact it was very harmful, and boy did that open up a can of worms! I just wanted to keep standing my ground, but then id never get outta the convo! so i just shut my mouth and pretended i had to go to the bathroom (which was half true) haha

omg, i am so SICK of people pushing their opinions on me about finding out the gender! Its just so rude..... its just like LAY OFF PPL and get a life!

There was an older lady that was at my cousins wedding that was a good friend of my grandpa (shes like late 80's early 90's) and shes so sweet but kept pushing as well about not getting US's bc she believes they "harm" the fetus. I told her that hubby and i were fine with them and dont worry as the Dr. wouldnt do them if in fact it was very harmful, and boy did that open up a can of worms! I just wanted to keep standing my ground, but then id never get outta the convo! so i just shut my mouth and pretended i had to go to the bathroom (which was half true) haha

Completely agree- one of the reasons we r not finding out the gender is because mil and other people have made comments about how awful it it is when people find out rather than have a surprise

I knkw a lot of my weight is water weight so i, not concerned...my diabetes really makes me hold onto it! Itll be gone when baby comes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->