January Jellybeans 2013!...

I had all my wisdom teeth out a few years ago, but it was done under a general. The pain after was minimal and I think I just had paracetamol if I remember correctly.

Congrats on the pink beans :)

How hormonal am i today? My poor pup is in her first heat cycle...we meant to get her spayed before this happened and thankfully shes a chihuahua so shes tiny and isnt bleeding much, in fact she cleans herself constantly and she knows when she lays down she has to lay on her blanket... Buttt omg.... Shes not eating, she just wants to be on me 24/7... Theres nothing u can do for her except cuddle her... Its gotten to the point that i cried over it lol....

I know i, being silly but i just feel so bad for her.. I even made her favorite grilled chicken and rice.... She refuses to eat her kibble..and nothing.... Not even my chips i was eating, she wouldnt even nibble... My poor sweet chichi :(

We stayed in all day today, as we have a poorly doggie and I didn't want to leave him alone. he just kept being sick all night and again today bless him.

congrats on both the pink beans!

and the the colored bean plot thickens :happydance:

Sassy- i have a feeling that wed. some BOY scans are due :haha:

or maybe just push the PINK beans ahead of the BLUE beans, only 2 more sleeps til we know!

I love seeing new members to the group and congratulations on your pink beans!!!

I spent the day shopping with my MIL at Baby'R'Us looking at things and asking stupid questions - like what do I put my breast milk in after I pump, can boys wear leggings, and what type of nipple to use. What an eye opener!!!

I also am guilty of buying a girl bathing suit and coverup and a boy overall set. They are name brand and on clearance so I will either regift or sell the other once the yellow bean is born.

omg ditty how can u go wrong with the clearance prices at babies r us? haha my sis in law took me there last week and told me the ins and outs of everything!!! It was a huuuuuge eye opener!

im sure in a few weeks ill be adding a blue bean i felt it was a girl in the begining now im almosy positive its a boy lol

We definitly seem to have pink days and blue days in terms of scans lol, well my 20 week scan is on the 20th and as I already know Im having a boy I wonder how many other baby boys will be announced on the same day??

Huge congrats on the pink jellybeans Prayingforbby and ittybittycoy!! So exciting!

Lilahbear, good luck for your wisdom teeth removal, my pain was also quite minimal and I had two out.

Oh Little J and all the others already getting unwanted advice it's like they just cant keep it in can they!?! I feel like we'll all be getting some of that until our kids are adults!!

Excited for more gender scans over the next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 week today for me woohoo!

xxx

Congrats on the new pink jellybeans!!

LittleJ - I know! 2 more days!!!!!!! I cannot wait! I posted a bump picture on facebook today and said it was time to play guess that baby. I put some little facts about cravings and what not, to help them guess.
COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I found out today I've gained 20lbs already ... last time I checked it was 15! I don't see where it is going other than my belly! Everyone says they don't know how I could have gained 20lbs already. Maybe this baby is going to be huge. :haha: I would rather gain the bump than pack on fat everywhere else though. :thumbup:

I live where it gets really cold in the winter now I will buy a bunting bag cuz I heard its easier than a winter coat but I'm not sure what it's called but it covers the whole carseat and has just a peep hole for baby's face was wondering if it's useful to have both or just the bunting bag hope I made sense lol

I live where it gets really cold in the winter now I will buy a bunting bag cuz I heard its easier than a winter coat but I'm not sure what it's called but it covers the whole carseat and has just a peep hole for baby's face was wondering if it's useful to have both or just the bunting bag hope I made sense lol

We have this one for our daughter:
https://www.amazon.com/Maxi-Cosi-Infant-Seat-Footmuff-Steel/dp/B004GL22IM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344898569&sr=8-1&keywords=maxi+cosi+footmuff

VERY useful in my opinion. :thumbup:

Congrats on all the pink bundles!!

We had our scan today and the tech put me a day ahead! Boop is doing "awesome" she said! Hooray for good news! Here's my favorite pic from today. Any gender guesses?

Look at those chubby cheeks!
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/479694EF-2D9A-423A-A5C0-3D0FFBB82321-6638-00000D7197CAA41F.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->