January Jellybeans 2013!...

congrats on the baby girls prayingforbaby and ittybittycoy!!!!

GIRLS AND BOYS ARE NOW NECK AND NECK!!!!!

as far as i know i've updated everyone and everything so if you girls notice anything or anyone missing let me know because i've definitely missed it along the way.

Sweet picture Ducky!!! My guess is boy. It looked like boy bits :haha: Those cheeks are soo cute! Just want to pinch them. hahahaha! Have you looked at the skull theory?? I think by that I might go with boy too. But it is kind of hard to see a big difference in the skulls in the ultrasound. I don't seem to be very good at that. lol!!

This is something I found on the skull theory if you were interested in it.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...6IpULTAKcj30gGeyYGoDA&ved=0CGwQ9QEwBw&dur=286

Cute pic ducky

I have my scan on the 27th.... counting down now!

Is it sad that Im drinking pink lemonaide in hopes that I'll start craving it like last time? I want another little girl but pretty convinced Im going blue this time around.

my dh is not being funny tonight freaking me out with all the new sounds of an old country house :(

I think girl too ducky! Those cheeks are adorable and bet you won't be able to stop kissing them!

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow, hoping all is ok.

Beautiful scan Ducky! I think boy, but I'm rubbish at this!

Good luck for tomorrow Melly - exciting!!! :D

Soooooooo excited! My doppler shoukd be here around nooooon todayyy!! Feel like a kid on christmas morning!

Yey, have fun with it Nikki!

I am sooo tired today. Stayed up late as DH & I were having a disagreement which needed sorting out (all fine now). But then DS started chatting in his room at 6ish this morning, then started to cough & wheeze & choke as though he couldn't get any air, then it went quiet. I needed to know he was ok so when in to check on him, but then he obviously thought it was time to get up, so only 5 and a half hours sleep for me! Have now sat down after playing with DS for 5 hours & giving him lunch. I'm done in!!!

Really don't know how I survived for so many months when DS was a baby with a few broken hours sleep!

Ducky-how cute!! i think girl :)

So my youngest SIL is leaving for college to Florida (we live in wisconsin) and im so sad shes leaving, im really close with her. She is so excited to be an aunt, she told me that a few days ago she went to a Phsychic or a reader and asked about my previous early MC's and had also asked about the baby now :hugs:

The reader said the MC's werent my fault and to not blame myself, she also said normally she sees a pink or blue blanket to help decide gender but didnt see one with me right away but she had a feeling for a GIRL. She also said she knew for a fact that baby will be born with TONS of black hair! (which is funny bc she doesnt even know what i look like or who i am and i was born with a FULL head of black hair) She also mentioned i need to "take care of myself" and my SIL said "well she has been eating alot of candy...." haha but the reader i guess said "no no no hun, she needs to slow down and relax..." haha i thought it was so cool she thought to ask about me and the baby :hugs::flower:

So i guess we will see if shes right about the gender AND about the black hair at birth haha

here is somthing that Hubby and i were discussing the other night, we have 2 dogs (aussie/heeler mix and a black lab) and ironically both realized "what if our baby is allergic to dogs?!" I dont even want to think about it until it happens bc i cant even THINK of giving away our pups :nope:

I know we have close friends and family that could most likely take them, but its WAY too hard to give away family...

have any of you with animals thought about this? I googled allerges and genetics (both hubby and i ARENT allergic thank goodness) just to see if the baby could be even tho we arent, and it seemed as tho the baby should be fine... but nothing is ever 100%

So excited for my scan today! This day will drag (not til 1pm ET)!! I pray that everything is ok with baby!

els- everything will be fine! No worries! :) let us know how well everything went later!

I have my 16 week Dr. apt today, and im excited... curious to see how much weight i have gained since i lost some last time and ive def. gotten bigger! haha

I'm not sure what general chances of allergies are, but my friend has allergies (including to her own dogs) & is asthmatic. Her daughter is asthmatic but no allergies (she's been tested to see if anything could be making her chest worse). I would imagine the chances are pretty small.

Good luck with 16wk app. I have mine tomorrow & also looking forward to getting weighed! :)

els, I'm sure it will be great! I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

Little J, I'm sorry you have to see your sister off to college. It's hard to watch them grow up, isn't it? That's really cool about the reading, though! I wonder if she's right!!

Congrats to all the ladies who moved up a fruit! Since I was pushed up a day, I wonder if I should change my ticker, or leave it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->