January Jellybeans 2013!...

sassy- what kind of dog is your outdoor dog? It is def. giving me relief to know things should be ok.... of course i fear the worse bc for the past 2 years my pups have been my hairy kids! I love them so much, they sleep with us every night (we had to get a king size bed) haha i grew up sleeping with my family dog so its only natural, i love their company especially when Hubby is gone.

Dee- my first apt. im like "omg... dont look!" haha and he creeped up behind me... and i said... dont judge im heavier than i look (or so i think... haha) Im like.... i weight as much as you! haha hes like... not quite... which made me feel better but i know its not far off in the future!

I think It's rarer to be allergic to dogs than other animals. Growing up, I was surrounded by animals, min of 2 at a time, usually more lol. When I was about 18 months my parents bought me and my brother a pony each (why???) when I was about 10 I suddenly became very allergic to them, my face would swell up within minutes. And I'm now also allergic to cats, the inlaws have them, and within about 20 mins I feel like someone is sitting on my chest.
My only worry with my dog is that he may be too protective over the baby. We already spoke about allergies, and if baby is allergic to him, as much as we love him, we would re-home him.

We have two cats who have been our babies for the past two years (we have had them since they were 8 weeks old). Hopefully the baby won't be allergic, but if it is or if the cats don't take to the baby or are really unhappy around it, then they will go and live with MIL and FIL. It would break my heart, but hopefully it won't come to that. Both me and DH grew up around pets and I want the same for my kids.

Another L&D dream, gave birth to another cat. WTF? This is like the 3rd cat I have given birth to in my dreams.

However, I went from 1cm to 10cm in about 30 seconds, pushed about 2-3x, and baby cat was out! If only!!!

:rofl: Your first question when the baby makes an appearance will be is it a cat?!

LittleJ- He is a mutt. lol! The mother was full Shar Pei and we don't know for sure of the father but we have had several people say perhaps a german shepherd or pitbull??

He is 50lbs of solid muscle and thinks he is a lapdog! lol! And he knows when my mom comes over. He knows her truck and he knows she is grandma! :haha: He climbs up in her lap and his tail goes crazy wagging. He even has a special bark for her. When we got him, DH worked night shift and we had just moved into our new home and I wanted a dog so I had some protection being here by myself. Best guard dog I could have asked for ... he is just rowdy because he is 2 and still young. Although he isn't rowdy with DD. It is funny how dogs seem to know how to play with different people.

He was so tiny when we first got him as a puppy. He was only 5 weeks and he has grown up with DD. She loves him so much and he loves her too. That is his little human.

Another problem we have is that someone a few houses down complained about him coming into their yard so we have to keep him on a chain and I HATE that. So if he does come in, I have to take him out on a leash so he doesn't go wandering down the road. It is sad because we live on a dead end road with very few houses and tons of thick woods that he could run and play in but because of these people, we've had to chain him up. :growlmad:

LittleJ- He is a mutt. lol! The mother was full Shar Pei and we don't know for sure of the father but we have had several people say perhaps a german shepherd or pitbull??

He is 50lbs of solid muscle and thinks he is a lapdog! lol! And he knows when my mom comes over. He knows her truck and he knows she is grandma! :haha: He climbs up in her lap and his tail goes crazy wagging. He even has a special bark for her. When we got him, DH worked night shift and we had just moved into our new home and I wanted a dog so I had some protection being here by myself. Best guard dog I could have asked for ... he is just rowdy because he is 2 and still young. Although he isn't rowdy with DD. It is funny how dogs seem to know how to play with different people.

He was so tiny when we first got him as a puppy. He was only 5 weeks and he has grown up with DD. She loves him so much and he loves her too. That is his little human.

Another problem we have is that someone a few houses down complained about him coming into their yard so we have to keep him on a chain and I HATE that. So if he does come in, I have to take him out on a leash so he doesn't go wandering down the road. It is sad because we live on a dead end road with very few houses and tons of thick woods that he could run and play in but because of these people, we've had to chain him up. :growlmad:

awww, cute. I love doggies. Quinn needs to RUN alot so we put up a nice big fence in our yard and the dogs run wild! (well our lab plays for a bit then lays down and sleeps haha)

Lol we got our chihuahua when she was 5 weeks too! She literally fit in the palm of your hand, hubby was hesitant bc it was a female chihuahua and he wanted a large dog but we got her for free soooo we took her and thats his baby right now! He makes her grilled chicken and rice for breakfast every morning while im stuck eating poptarts lol... He just spoils her but bc she gets all of our attention now i worry how shell b with the baby...its gotten to the point if im working on the comp she either has to be on my lap or has to have her blanket on top if the desk to fall asleep..if i work for long periods of time shell put her paws on my books and will nibble my hand if i go near them...very very very jelous!

Since we are on the topic of pets ... thought I'd share a picture of my 50lb love. :haha:

One is when we first got him and then him now full grown.

His name is Tater!

Attachments

• DSCN0926.jpg
    DSCN0926.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN1697 - Copy.jpg
    DSCN1697 - Copy.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
Here is our Kitty! We named her Kitty LOL

Attachments

• kittycat.jpg
    kittycat.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
this is when we first got Mocha at 5 weeks, poor thing has bug eyes hahaha https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/missmocha1.jpg

This is her at almost 3 months....yeaaa shes a little fancy :)
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/missmocha.jpg

and our dear little mexican now! at 6 months!! Love her to death!
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/missmocha2.jpg

Since we are on the topic of pets ... thought I'd share a picture of my 50lb love. :haha:

One is when we first got him and then him now full grown.

His name is Tater!

Wow he has changed a lot from when u first got him! I bet hes the best guard doggg ever!!

Believe it or not, it took us about a week to decide on the name LOL She is the most famous cat in the world, everybody calls her by her name Hahahaha.

We bought our children a kitten each last christmas, my daughters is black with white socks and she aptly named him 'socks', my sons however is a tabby, being two he named her 'mycat'. We didnt have the heart to change it so now we look like nutters called 'mycat' in at night :haha:

Deedee I love the picture!!! I love the coloring she has!

Nikki, I could kiss that little dog. I think I would trip over a chihuahua if I had one, but I think they are cute. I have a family member who has a long haired one that I want to steal. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->