January Jellybeans 2013!...

I would love for sweets to be my craving but as of now mine is cucumbers and tomatoe sandwiches lol

Yummm cucumbers and tomatoes w salt! Delish! Im a,so craving the veggies these days..i want a nice salad for dinner..no meat..just salad!!

im craving sour candy and tomato cucumber mozzarella with olive oil and salt!! I can live without meat..i used to love chicken and now hate it!

Mmmmm mozzerella and tomato..im going to the store now to go buy some fresh ones! Delicioussssss my mouth is watering!

Here's Chloe :rofl:

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/chloe.jpg

Re: cravings, right now, it's tortilla chips, fried chicken and tacos. Yesterday it was fruit salad and a milkshake. Every day, I crave chocolate, so DH bought me Hershey's drops so I can have a few pieces without eating an entire chocolate bar.

Mine are eggs - runny, dippy eggs with soldiers :(

I used to eat them all the time back in Guatemala. They are so yummi with just a little bit of salt. For some reason, when I mention them to DH he just shivers. Haha, I think he is not use to them. :shrug:

I wont eat a lot of meat or cheese... just give me massive amounts of lemonade and I'll love you 'til tomorrow. :D

Yes no runny eggs and they are just what I want!
Soldiers are toast cut into strips to dunk x

Now is runny eggs the yellow or undercooked white part ? Cuz I ate eggs today with some yellow that was runny I had no idea :(

@Sonia: When did you start feeling baby?
I've been feeling mine a little bit more, but it's still not constant and sometimes still have doubts of what it is that I'm feeling...

Eggs should be cooked until white and yolk are solid.

Deedee - I would say only really so in the last week, at first I thought I wasn't but is the same everyday now. Always just after I've eaten. The movement / kicks aren't really strong and cannot feel on outside, they feel lIke little flicks.

your eggs have to be fully cooked. you cant have a runny yolk (yellow)...because of salmonella!! Ive been wanting a runny egg so bad and have to wait until January!

Now is runny eggs the yellow or undercooked white part ? Cuz I ate eggs today with some yellow that was runny I had no idea :(

Well thanks for telling me I had no idea not even the nurse I saw last weeks told me that :( well no more runny eggs for me

your eggs have to be fully cooked. you cant have a runny yolk (yellow)...because of salmonella!! Ive been wanting a runny egg so bad and have to wait until January!

I'm trying to satisfy the craving with hard boiled eggs, not cutting it though. I'd give anything for a poached egg or egg and soldiers

I'm trying to satisfy the craving with hard boiled eggs, not cutting it though. I'd give anything for a poached egg or egg and soldiers

I know what you mean. I have been eating hard boiled eggs, but it's just not the same without that runny middle. :-(

Hi ladies, my scan went great! Baby is perfect. Plus, I caved in to dh and the kids (and a little bit of myself!) and we are happy to say we are team PINK!! :pink: I'll need my jellybean changed from yellow to pink. Dh is thrilled! I'll post pics in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->