January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yea i used to have a long haired...their very affectionate dogs, but also very protective...my chi doesnt even bark, its so weird! But she is a doll baby!

Since we are on the topic of pets ... thought I'd share a picture of my 50lb love. :haha:

One is when we first got him and then him now full grown.

His name is Tater!

So cute!

Love the animal pics!!! :)

Jumping on the bandwagon: Orange guy is Fox, Tortie is Miss Pigglesworth.

Attachments

• foxpig1.jpg
    foxpig1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
Here are my loves, Quinn (aussie/heeler mix) and Kaiya (black lab)
They love eachother :hugs:

Attachments

• Pups.jpg
    Pups.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
  • pups2.jpg
    pups2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4
I love love love how we are gushing about our pets. We're going to be a million times worse when we start posting pics of our babies in January!!! :happydance:

Nikki i have one full chihuaha and a half chi half terrier! Mine are exactly like yours all over us for attention i worry for when the baby comes. They do ok when there around my nephews but i think its going to be different when the baby is around 24:7!

Yeaaaa! Lauren, im kind of worried but who knows maybe shell be protective of her!

I can't wait to dig out my scarves and sweaters! I love them, and I am so done with this heat...

Here are my babies. Tilly is the tortoiseshell and Delilah is the grey and peach one. Believe it or not they are sisters! The first pic is of them at 3 weeks old the other is them all growed up.

Attachments

• Home in May and Kittens 068.jpg
    Home in May and Kittens 068.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Tilly and Deliah.jpg
    Tilly and Deliah.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
So my parents have a dog (my dog too) named Misty, she has lots of names....
Misty Princess Diana Weiderman Philllips (We actually gave her extra last names when she really liked a boy/ boy dog.... At one point there were 4 last names as well....)
What can I say, I was 12 when we got her - Princess Diana died around the time we got her and weiderman is a cartoon dog she looks like....
I REALLY wanted to name her Kitty because it seemed funny to call out for a dog named kitty.....

Love all the fur babies!! We have a kitty named Licorice who I rescued from a shelter, but she also tends to go by Kitty most of the time. She is my little princess and I miss her right now since we're on vacation...I already called my dad who is caring for her to check up on her (we left 48 hours ago)

We were having ice cream last night and I have a huge
Sweet tooth... I was eating a chocolate peanut butter sundae and baby started kicking like crazy!! Baby must take after me :)

Love all the fur babies!! We have a kitty named Licorice who I rescued from a shelter, but she also tends to go by Kitty most of the time. She is my little princess and I miss her right now since we're on vacation...I already called my dad who is caring for her to check up on her (we left 48 hours ago)

We were having ice cream last night and I have a huge
Sweet tooth... I was eating a chocolate peanut butter sundae and baby started kicking like crazy!! Baby must take after me :)

iv been addicated to gummy worms, smarties, ice cream etc. since i got pregnant and usually im not that into candy! im trying to resist temptation but its so hard....

Nik- glad the doppler works!!! Isnt it fun!? My LO moves and kicks at the probe alot! I still wish hubby could feel it on the outside.... but im sure itll be a few more weeks until that happens

Hi ladies - wow you've all been busy today, I had like 12 pages to read! Must try to get on during the day to catch up.

All ok here, can't wait for my scan next Wednesday! Tomorrow marks half way point for me and that seems crazy!

Hope you ladies who have had scans today got on well?
And good luck ladies for tomorrow / this week.

I keep having pregnancy dreams where I'm just pregnant no indication of pink or blue. But last night I had a dream, it was a girl BUT DH was the pregnant one - very odd!

Dittybyrd - Mrs Pigglesworth looks exactly like a childhood cat I had. She use to bring me mice and birds for food. :haha: Her name was Co-Cola. I loved that cat so much ... but she got attached by coyotes when I was in high school. :cry: Beautiful cats!!

Lilah - those kitties are SOOOO cute!!!! I love them laying with their faces together! So sweet. DD said awwwwww kitties! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->