January Jellybeans 2013!...

I wonder why, as soon as you get pg, you crave everything you can't have! What I wouldn't give for eggs over easy with toast, a fried bologna sandwich with cheese, or a huge deli sandwich!

Nope. No eggs that are not hard cooked. Pasteurised eggs are fine but don't think can buy these in the store, it's a process the use to make them 'safe' - well as far as I know.
Food with egg in is fine as long as pasteurised egg, other than that my midwife told me to not eat - no eggs unless cooked till solid or pasteurised.

Hi ladies, my scan went great! Baby is perfect. Plus, I caved in to dh and the kids (and a little bit of myself!) and we are happy to say we are team PINK!! :pink: I'll need my jellybean changed from yellow to pink. Dh is thrilled! I'll post pics in a bit.

CONGRATS!!! :flower:

Oooo runny eggs & soldiers, yum! Want January to come even more now!

I've been having quite healthy cravings too. Carrot sticks, tomatoes, gherkins, hummus & cream cheese (ok, a little naughty towards the end).

All your pets are so cute! I grew up with loads of animals, but no pets now. I'd love a dog, but it's not the right time. Two children will have me run ragged & we're going to be moving house too. One day....

Hi ladies, my scan went great! Baby is perfect. Plus, I caved in to dh and the kids (and a little bit of myself!) and we are happy to say we are team PINK!! :pink: I'll need my jellybean changed from yellow to pink. Dh is thrilled! I'll post pics in a bit.

Congrats :) can't wait to see pics :)

Congrats, els!

Congrats on team pink!!!!!!!!

Ok LittleJ - we will be adding our beans tomorrow!! 5:35pm ET here ... it seems like the day is starting to drag! I can't wait to see what our jellybeans turn out to be!!!

Congrats els!

I can't wait till January when I won't have to think about what I eat anymore. I am dreaming of runny eggs, danish blue cheese and hot dogs (not all together though, that would be gross)!

Congrats on the pink bean!!!

I have a whole list of foods I want in the hospital after I deliver!!! I remember when my sister had both of my nephews I bought her a sub sandwich bc thats what sge missed the most!

Lauren, I told DH the first thing I want after delivery is a giant deli sandwich! :haha: When my sister was pg the first time, she had GD (well, she had with both), so I brought her her favorite ice cream when we went to visit in the hopital!

And oooooh, goat cheese! YUM!

Well thanks for telling me I had no idea not even the nurse I saw last weeks told me that :( well no more runny eggs for me

I eat them over medium, a itty bitty runny and the rest fully cooked! I eat them once a week, and i dont plan to change it... I also ate one deli sandwhich and didnt get sick and baby is fine, soooo who knows!!

Yes no runny eggs and they are just what I want!
Soldiers are toast cut into strips to dunk x

Just got another wrinkle in my brain, guess u learn something everyday :). Hmmm i usually just cut my toast in half and dunk lol.

Well thanks for telling me I had no idea not even the nurse I saw last weeks told me that :( well no more runny eggs for me

I eat them over medium, a itty bitty runny and the rest fully cooked! I eat them once a week, and i dont plan to change it... I also ate one deli sandwhich and didnt get sick and baby is fine, soooo who knows!!

I think as long as you are careful and don't eat it everyday.. Its fine. Though I always heat up my deli meat and I hate eggs, so... :shrug:

I definitely have eaten something's they say not to! Deli salads etc and I'm sure in moderation it's fine

You wonder how ladies managed to have healthy babies for so long without all the information we have today, it just seems like it's so much sometimes.

Amazing news Els - big congrats on the beautiful girl!!!

All your pets are gorgeous ladies, im very jealous I dont have any at the moment, had cats and a dog as a kid though.

Chocolate milk/milkshakes/smoothies - so anything milk ha ha - has been one of my big cravings but am trying not to have it too much - so much sugar! Not normally a milk drinker either :)

More scans tomorrow, very exciting!!

Hope you're all feeling well ladies :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->