January Jellybeans 2013!...

Trust me if it came out that I'm having a girl I'll probably ask them to check again lol I will b completley shocked :)

Sassy i think boy for you, hmmm, not sure about LittleJ, i'm gonna go with girl but lets see if i'm wrong and team blue can get a lead again.

I thought girl to begin with because of O time and DTD with dh. But the symptoms are very close to my son and not my daughter. So now Im pretty convinced its a boy. Although my face is breaking out like it did with my daughter. so I dunno.

I' think im leaning boy because I saved all the cloths from my daughter, and my luck I would have a boy and all the stuff I saved would be useless lol

after all the puppy dog talk i want to share my Aphro!! my 3 year old chow chow. I'm sorry if i've shared it already, i know it was in my journal so i'm not sure if it was shown here.

IT'S A VIDEO SO YOU GOTTA CLICK ON IT!!
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/th_20120720_184354.jpg

Hi everyone - I've been rubbish at keeping up again. :blush:
Congratulations on all the :pink: and :blue: bumps. :flower:

Got my scan on Monday and I think we're going to abandon :yellow: this time and find out. Hubby is very keen. :winkwink:

I had an extra scan last monday as i'd had a bleed the saturday before. It was a trickle of bright red blood, which came after a couple of days of brown spotting. All was well though and baby has started giving me proper kicks since. :cloud9: We could've found out at that scan but Meg was fussing while we were waiting so hubby took her for a walk and was missing when they called me. I think :blue: though as I'm sure I saw something between baby's legs. The sonographer quickly said it was the cord but I wonder if s was covering herself? :shrug:

Can't believe I'm nearly half way! This 2nd pregnancy is FLYING by! :shock:

Wow 20 weeks for me today! Cantaloupe time - I coincidentally brought one in the store yesterday and DH was like how big is baby now and I should him and he couldn't believe, saying you look no different etc!

Can't believe I am half way!

Soniamillie - congrats on 20wks!

Betheney - lovely video! Your dog is very tolerant... looks like a total softy!

Have my 16wk appointment with the consultant today. I'd love to have a scan too, but don't think that's gonna happen unless there seems to be an issue. Also, I'll be taking DS with me, so doubt it would be feasible. Will report back later :)

Morning girls, I had a really bad nights sleep, I'm so tired. Just kept thinking about today's scan. Not sure why, baby is kicking everyday so I know it's there. I think maybe it's because it seemed to have a strange shaped skull at the 12 week scan. I'm there at 3.40

Sassy, I'm going girl for you
Littlej, still sticking with boy.

I thought boy for sure... and I'm team :pink:! Everything pointed blue... Psychic reading, inteligender test, chinese gender, every wives tale from Heartrate to symptoms, dream, instinct.

Melly: Everythings going to be fine. All my thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Little J: I've been saying :pink: for you... I continue to say so! :) Can't wait for your update.

Thanks everyone, will update later.

Lauren- bit of a strange question, do you like your name? And what do people call you for short if anything. Me and dh have finally found a name we both like for a girl! Yey

did she like her name growing up? I still like Frances (frankie) but haven't wont DH over yet and but he is starting to like Harriet - but we would call her Hetty. Have to start on boys names then. This names business is hard work, worse than last time too.

Ooh Frances and Harriet are both lovely - Hetty would be a great name. :thumbup:

So the last two nights I havent had to get up in the night for the loo, which is great, but then when I wake up in the morning it scares me a little.

Baby is definitly moving more now, he doesnt seem to like bus rides as it feels like he curls up in a really tight ball as soon as it starts moving which is uncomfortable lol

Also this morning I seem to have woken up with burning nips :blush: grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->