January Jellybeans 2013!...

did she like her name growing up? I still like Frances (frankie) but haven't wont DH over yet and but he is starting to like Harriet - but we would call her Hetty. Have to start on boys names then. This names business is hard work, worse than last time too.

yeah she loves her name, it's a nice name.

I don't think you would ever come across anyone who doesn't like the name Lauren or would think "Why'd they name the baby that". It's not common yet not strange.

Her middle name is Elizabeth

Lauren Elizabeth.

I also have a friend of a friend whose name is also Lauren and she also get's Lozz as a nickname, my Lauren honestly get's Lozz Bozz more often.

did she like her name growing up? I still like Frances (frankie) but haven't wont DH over yet and but he is starting to like Harriet - but we would call her Hetty. Have to start on boys names then. This names business is hard work, worse than last time too.

yeah she loves her name, it's a nice name.

I don't think you would ever come across anyone who doesn't like the name Lauren or would think "Why'd they name the baby that". It's not common yet not strange.

Her middle name is Elizabeth

Lauren Elizabeth.

I also have a friend of a friend whose name is also Lauren and she also get's Lozz as a nickname, my Lauren honestly get's Lozz Bozz more often.

I think it's a classic name, never in fashion but never out of fashion either. Don't like lozz, purely because I knew one that was weird to say the least. Could you use Rennie?

after all the puppy dog talk i want to share my Aphro!! my 3 year old chow chow. I'm sorry if i've shared it already, i know it was in my journal so i'm not sure if it was shown here.

IT'S A VIDEO SO YOU GOTTA CLICK ON IT!!
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/th_20120720_184354.jpg

Omggggg sooo fluffy and adorable!!!

Melly Welly, i think you can use any name you want really. Nicknames are just whatever the parents create. I think Rennie is super cute.

Nikki, she's such a great dog. I paid an arm and a leg for her because her mother was the only dog to pass govt testing in the state to legally be allowed to brought into public schools so they could educate children on how to interact with dogs, I just realised she's 4 this year not 3. I hunted for so long to try and find a dog that was going to be brilliant with kids so when the day came that we had a baby we didn't have to stress. Rather than just hoping we'd end up with one that might be tolerant of children.

I wish i had more patience for her though i'm not as nice as i should be to the poor dog. My favorite Piccy of my doggy and my daughter, Eva was approximately 10 days old.

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/156582_10150095620834468_5384363_n.jpg

I had my 16 week apt. yesterday and the Dr. mentioned how crazy my little baby is bc it kept running from the doppler and kicking at it! haha Everything went well... and i lost more weight! Its crazy bc my belly is so big but i had weight to lose to begin with so i guess the baby is just taking away my fat! haha

Melly- good luck today! keep us posted
Mamma- lucky you got to see LO yesterday! Hubby asked if we were getting a scan at the Dr. apt yesterday bc he was too impatient to wait to see LO today, haha

Sassy-Today is the day!!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Congrats on all the new PINK and BLUE jellies! Today Sassy and I will add some more color to the main page! I wonder which way itll sway!! My apt. isnt until 5pm central time. So the ladies in the UK will be asleep... but youll have some fun news to wake up to about sassy and myself!

I also got my 20 week anatomy scan set up and the day after i meet with my Dr. for my 20 week check-up, and my Dr. will discuss the scan. Im trying to stay relaxed and excited but deep down there is a tiny little inch of scaredness bc i just hope LO is healthy and strong

Since we had talked about photobooths, here is a pic hubby and i took at my SIL wedding a couple weekends ago.

I called it the story of our lives: engagement, love/marriage and baby!

Attachments

• photoboothlove.jpg
    photoboothlove.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 39
I wish i had more patience for her though i'm not as nice as i should be to the poor dog. My favorite Piccy of my doggy and my daughter, Eva was approximately 10 days old.

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/156582_10150095620834468_5384363_n.jpg

Aw that is one cute dog!

I like my name alot..I get called Laur alot just as short!!
Thanks everyone, will update later.

Lauren- bit of a strange question, do you like your name? And what do people call you for short if anything. Me and dh have finally found a name we both like for a girl! Yey

and here is my mutt, got him from a rescue centre 2 years ago, he's the most laid back dog I've ever had. He was owned by an old lady, but she got really poorly and couldn't look after him anymore, and died the day after. We knew he was the one when all the other dogs were barking their heads off, but he just walked to the front of the kennel and sat down.

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0013.jpg

and here is my mutt, got him from a rescue centre 2 years ago, he's the most laid back dog I've ever had. He was owned by an old lady, but she got really poorly and couldn't look after him anymore, and died the day after. We knew he was the one when all the other dogs were barking their heads off, but he just walked to the front of the kennel and sat down.

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0013.jpg

Aw so cute! I love dogs. We couldn't have one with the two cats (the poor dog would be tormented), so I get my dog fix when I visit my parents who have two Gordon Setters.

Good luck to the ladies who have their scans today. We have ours on Friday afternoon and I can't wait to see the baby again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->