January Jellybeans 2013!...

Melly, along the lines of Harriet, how about Helen? Although, there really is no short for that. We are going with Emilynne and Emmy for short (if Boop is a girl!)

DS1 is Alexander and we call him Alex (for the longest time, he thought his first name was Alex and his middle name was Ander! Too cute!) And DS2 is Jonathan, but I REFUSE to let anyone call him Jon or Jonny. He's Jonathan! :rofl:

Oh, I meant to ask, do we have to drink the pint of water again before the 20 week scan? It doesn't say in my letter and I am guessing we don't cause the baby will be bigger and in an easier position to see, but I thought I would check.

I've only heard that u don't need to drink water but have to feel like u need to pee into 3rd tri.... I believe u still need to drink water for 20 weeks..... Maybe not as much as 1st tri....

I was told i didnt need to drink water for my 20 week and I didnt for my 12 week either and they were both external... but for my 16 week one I had to go somewhere else and I needed to drink lotsa water, but after a few minutes she told me to empty it and finished the scan.. I think it depends on the machine, but i dont know for sure.

I rang antenatal this morning about bladder and it doesn't need to be full for this one thank goodness

Melly, along the lines of Harriet, how about Helen? Although, there really is no short for that. We are going with Emilynne and Emmy for short (if Boop is a girl!)

DS1 is Alexander and we call him Alex (for the longest time, he thought his first name was Alex and his middle name was Ander! Too cute!) And DS2 is Jonathan, but I REFUSE to let anyone call him Jon or Jonny. He's Jonathan! :rofl:

Not really keen on Helen. I love love love Alex, but my friends boy is called that.

I finally got a fruit I like LOL MANGO!

I had my first baby dream last night, with my own baby. It was a beautiful baby boy with blue eyes like hubby.
I was so happy! I even got to breastfeed him, and my mom told me I was doing a great job at holding his head. Hahaha. I had a great night, it rained all night and I just loved it!

SCAN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. A little excited here! :happydance: I'm not sure of the time difference from here to where some of you ladies are overseas but I have my scan at 1:30pm eastern time. Oh man basically in 3 hours. WOW! LittleJ - I cannot wait to see what your results are. I will be stalking here until you get back. :haha: Alright ladies, well I'm off to get ready and get some things done. Next time, I'll be back with a jellybean color!!!! :happydance:

The only boy name I can come up with is Cody. It's an English name but I think it sounds too American? Nothing wrong with American names lol but I want an English one.

Yay I'm a mango, too!! Had a baby dream as well last night that we were buying a baby blanket and embroidering the girl name we picked out onto it! We find out in 5 days if that is true!

Good luck to all the scan ladies today- so exciting for our little board. I felt like this would never get here and now my countdown is single digits! I live seeing all the jellybeans and reading everyone's results!!

We are sticking with really old school names: Matthew Thomas and Elizabeth Anne. I don't want baby having to spell his/her name every time somebody needs to write it down. We already have that issue with our last name. And the names are meaningful to us.

Hooray for scan day, Sassy! Melly, we have Christian for a boy's name. Thankful there's only one in there this time, we only have one name for each gender! :rofl:

SCAN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. A little excited here! :happydance: I'm not sure of the time difference from here to where some of you ladies are overseas but I have my scan at 1:30pm eastern time. Oh man basically in 3 hours. WOW! LittleJ - I cannot wait to see what your results are. I will be stalking here until you get back. :haha: Alright ladies, well I'm off to get ready and get some things done. Next time, I'll be back with a jellybean color!!!! :happydance:

12:30 my time, right?! I will so be waiting with a milkshake to celebrate LOL

Hooray for scan day, Sassy! Melly, we have Christian for a boy's name. Thankful there's only one in there this time, we only have one name for each gender! :rofl:

I do like the name Christian but there may be a few of them around at the beginning of 2013 as its the name of the main character in Fifty shades of Grey :blush:

Whom else is having a scan on the 20, beside myself and ARuppe?? I think there is a bunch of us, no?
-gingermango !
-Lauren021406 !

Whom else is having a scan on the 20, beside myself and ARuppe?? I think there is a bunch of us, no?

MEEEEEEE :happydance: Im having my 20 week scan at 8:30am GMT so will possibly be the earliest one that day? we already know its a boy but I keep thinking what if they say its a girl???

Hi ladies,
Exciting stuff happening now with all the scans mine is still 2 weeks away but we are staying team yellow.
We had a baby expo here the other day and brought our car seat so there isn't too much else we need.
I was just thinking back to all the doppler discussions on here and thought you would all be best to ask for advice on this if you have other children. Have you used a certain type of baby monitor and what did you like about it. I'm so confused! There are ones that will even detect if the baby stops breathing...

Hi ladies,
Exciting stuff happening now with all the scans mine is still 2 weeks away but we are staying team yellow.
We had a baby expo here the other day and brought our car seat so there isn't too much else we need.
I was just thinking back to all the doppler discussions on here and thought you would all be best to ask for advice on this if you have other children. Have you used a certain type of baby monitor and what did you like about it. I'm so confused! There are ones that will even detect if the baby stops breathing...

We had the angelcare baby monitor with both of ours, originally with dd it was because she was extremely premature and this one had the pad that went under the matress to monitor breathing etc, the peace of mind it gives is amazing but its annoying when you pick the baby up and forget to turn it off pmsl.
We used it again with ds but then swapped to a normal 'sound only' one from Tomy?? when he could roll around and we will be using this one from the beginning with this baby.

My SIL had one with a screen on so you could see the baby which she loved.

my 20 week scan says to drink water and come with a full bladder.

Is TX considered central time? then Yes!

Im going to be popping in at lunch time to see what color bean you have Sassy! Geez, this is like christmas early!

It doesnt help that i keep staring at the clock... I keep pep talking to LO to get ready bc i get to see him/her later today!! Im def. going to drink some OJ before my scan so we can get soe good action shots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->