January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hooray for scan day, Sassy! Melly, we have Christian for a boy's name. Thankful there's only one in there this time, we only have one name for each gender! :rofl:

I do like the name Christian but there may be a few of them around at the beginning of 2013 as its the name of the main character in Fifty shades of Grey :blush:

Oh is it?! I haven't read it. We actually had it on the table before we knew Tess was a girl.

Hooray for scan day, Sassy! Melly, we have Christian for a boy's name. Thankful there's only one in there this time, we only have one name for each gender! :rofl:

I do like the name Christian but there may be a few of them around at the beginning of 2013 as its the name of the main character in Fifty shades of Grey :blush:

Oh is it?! I haven't read it. We actually had it on the table before we knew Tess was a girl.

You should read them!! to be honest though Im not sure how many people that have read them would then name their child from them but who knows lol, either way it is a lovely name :hugs:

Hmmm, guess I will have to phone the clinic and double check about the water thing. It seems to be different depending on where you go.

I love the name Christian, but my BIL is called Christian and it would just cause confusion if we were to use it.

One of our forerunners for a girls name is Amelia, but there was something in the news the other day that it is was the most common girls name in England and Wales in 2011. I'm not sure I want to choose a name where there are going to 3 others with the same name in their class at school. My first name is Jennifer and it was like that for me. When I started my current job they hired 4 people at once and 3 of us were called Jenny or Jennifer.

- ARuppe !
- gingermango !
- Lauren021406 !
- DeedeeBeester !
- Span !

5 so far for the 20!!! It's gonna be super exciting, whom else?!

Hmmm, guess I will have to phone the clinic and double check about the water thing. It seems to be different depending on where you go.

I love the name Christian, but my BIL is called Christian and it would just cause confusion if we were to use it.

One of our forerunners for a girls name is Amelia, but there was something in the news the other day that it is was the most common girls name in England and Wales in 2011. I'm not sure I want to choose a name where there are going to 3 others with the same name in their class at school. My first name is Jennifer and it was like that for me. When I started my current job they hired 4 people at once and 3 of us were called Jenny or Jennifer.
That's my name too! OMG - the funniest was in grade 9 math we had 3 Jenn P's.... Confusing!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0688.jpg

Everything perfect, baby a shy one, not very good pics as spent most of scan on its side with arm in front of its head!

That's my name too! OMG - the funniest was in grade 9 math we had 3 Jenn P's.... Confusing!

:) It's funny how names go in cycles though, cause in the UK Jennifer would be quite an uncommon name for a baby now, but it was obviously very common in the 1970s and 1980s. I know so many people called Jen, Jenny or Jennifer.

I checked the list of babies names 2011 for Scotland and Amelia is only 34th so not so common here I guess.

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0688.jpg

Everything perfect, baby a shy one, not very good pics as spent most of scan on its side with arm in front of its head!

Aw lovely! Glad everthing went well!

I'm a sweet potato today!

As for the Food Police: I eat lunch meat. My OB said don't eat it if it's been sitting out all day but the risk of Listeria is very low otherwise. I eat cooked seafood. I also eat my steak medium rare. I have even had a runny egg (I think you run a higher risk of Salmonella eating unwashed or contaminated produce than from an egg.) No sushi or alcohol.

I refuse to feel guilty for eating the way so many mothers before us did. So much medical advice is because of "CYA" medicine; Practitioners are forced to dole it out due to malpractice suits. I can't blame them.

Ok ladies ... we are heading out to the scan!!! Talk to all of you soon! Oh the excitement here is crazy!!!!

good luck at the scan!!!! i don't have mine until the 23rd but it'll be a bit more boring than most because there wont be any big gender reveal sorry

Adorable Melly!!

My sister's name is Jennifer and since we lost her last month, we decided if Boop is a girl, we are going with Emilynne Jennifer, in her honor.

My name is Jessica, and EVERYONE assumes I spell my nickname with two Ses, but my mom spelled it Jes since birth, so that's the way I spell it. It drives me nuts that everyone just puts two Ses by default. I go by Jessie only by family.

Hooray for the 20th!! Mine is at 1:30EST... I'm going to go crazy waiting!!

When they did a cross section to see kidneys I thought I saw girl bits, but when they measured leg, I thought I might have seen two 'acorns' as ds calls them. I think skull looks boy like now, where as at 12 week skull looked girlie. Oh I don't know!

Baby names are hard! I have a
Felicity Jean
William Jackson
Amelia Anne

If squishy is a girl we have decided on Rosaleigh Faye. But for boy's we are still undecided. We have Colin or Cole . But that one could change at any point

Hooray for the 20th!! Mine is at 1:30EST... I'm going to go crazy waiting!!

Mine is at 4 CST! I had to make it as late as possible so hubby could go and not lose so much time at work... grrr! LOL Crazy waiting!

Hey ladies! I don't have long but I wanted to make a quick post anyway. We had our scan yesterday and we're
having
a
Mystery baby!
We were going to find out the gender, but the baby wouldn't spread its legs. It was trying to sleep during the scan and just punched at the ultrasound thing every once in awhile when it got annoyed. But it didn't show us its parts, so we have no idea what we're expecting. And we're cool with that. So put me down as a yellow jellybean!
Hope you all are well. My parents leave tomorrow, so I should be able to catch back up then.

Attachments

• DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member