January Jellybeans 2013!...

Glad things went well Melly!

The scans look great! Sorry your LO didnt give you a chance to get a sneak peak, i hope my LO is more exposed! haha

Sassy... IM WAITING TO HEAR YOUR NEWS!!!

Melly - lovely scan pic.
Brier - seems you have a shy baby then!

My scan is also on the 20th - 2.40pm (uk time). Loads of us! X

hey ladies,

i'm twenty Weeks today and experiencing quite a bit of pain just above my public bone..and sometimes a little lower..its like a stabbing and throbbing...has anyone else had this..its it normal??

- ARuppe !
- gingermango !
- Lauren021406 !
- DeedeeBeester !
- Span !

5 so far for the 20!!! It's gonna be super exciting, whom else?!

Yay! So, glad the scan went great Melly. Can't believe we are here in the second trimester! :happydance:

Can't wait for gender updates Sassy & Little J! :happydance:

Afm: I'm naming my pink jellybean. Zoela Dawn (Zo Ella) :)

I have my anamoly scan and making sure :pink: scan on Aug. 28. I was told to drink 16oz water, one hour prior to appt.

My next appt is the 23rd, but I'm not sure what's going to happen at it.

Leinz, you changed the spelling?! I like it!

hey ladies,

i'm twenty Weeks today and experiencing quite a bit of pain just above my public bone..and sometimes a little lower..its like a stabbing and throbbing...has anyone else had this..its it normal??
It might be ligament pain... ?

hey ladies,

It could be ligment pain or could be spd hun. If you find it doesnt go away then query it with your midwife. Ive had spd in my last pregnancy and from quite early on this time and its not nice :cry: but if its ligament pain then it will usually go away after a short while :hugs:

Where is Sassy with her update, its been three hours!!

My next appt is the 23rd, but I'm not sure what's going to happen at it.

Leinz, you changed the spelling?! I like it!

I did... DH, DD and I all have 5 letter names. So I might as well keep it as so. :)

Can't wait either. We've decided not to tell people straight away, I know people are expecting txt's as soon as we know. We've just been out to dinner to celebrate 5 months, lol, and on the way home brought a cute little pink hat and an adorable blue hat. I'm seeing my mum and nan for lunch after my scan so I'll wrap which hat correspondes as a gift x

We're going to be naughty and not tell anyone that we're finding out - so far it's only my BnB buddies that know we're not staying :yellow: this time (is baby allows). It's going to be our little secret. :winkwink:

I'm starting to get a slight bump now but, like last time, it's a slow grower. My tummy is a bit fatter than last time so that could be why it's bigger than at the same time with Meg. :blush:

https://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/HannahB78/baby%202/20120815_063836.jpg

cute pic span :)

SASSY is killing me!!!!! I bet she went out shopping right away haha

my scan is in 1.5 hours! EEEEK!

sassy is going to get an ear full when she gets back :haha:

just and FYI after my apt. (which they said the scan lasts 30minutes) we are going to get food bc im gunna be starving! just a heads up itll be a little after my apt before i get back..... so dont get all ancy! but ill for sure post as soon as i get home!

Sorry ladies!!! I know I need an earful!!! :haha: Sorry it has taken so long. We went to the scan and everything was beautiful. Measuring fine and right on. Everything is healthy and genetics all came back negative. So without further ado ..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE ........

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

Everything said boy and everyone even said I am carrying like I would be for a boy .... Her heartbeat today was 136. So old wives tales are definitely crap! lol We have no names yet but will be looking through some soon. DH is getting a lot of jokes at him because he will be the only man in the house.

So Betheney, when you have a chance, please add a darling PINK jelly to my name. :happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• 100_4471.jpg
    100_4471.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back