January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sorry ladies!!! I know I need an earful!!! :haha: Sorry it has taken so long. We went to the scan and everything was beautiful. Measuring fine and right on. Everything is healthy and genetics all came back negative. So without further ado ..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE ........

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

Everything said boy and everyone even said I am carrying like I would be for a boy .... Her heartbeat today was 136. So old wives tales are definitely crap! lol We have no names yet but will be looking through some soon. DH is getting a lot of jokes at him because he will be the only man in the house.

So Betheney, when you have a chance, please add a darling PINK jelly to my name. :happydance::cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :flower: Your daughter looks so cute!

Congrats Sassy!! I did not see that one coming, maybe LittleJ will come back with a blue bean and be the one to even up the score.

Congratulations on your pink jelly bean Sassy :hugs:

im BAAAAAAACK!

and the team we are about to join is.....

team BLUE!! :happydance::happydance:

Defo a baby boy :) :) I guess we just had to even out the score! haha

Ok, I see Little J in here! I can't wait! :)

Sassy, Congrats on pink! My DD is also going to be a big sister! Yay for pink beans!

Oh Little J, I thought :pink:! Wrong again! Yay for team :blue:! Congratulations! Were your wive tells? Chinese Gender? Heartrate right?

Congrats little J!!!!! Welcome to team blue!! Is hubby ecstatic?! I have to show u all tje cute boy clothes I bought the other day!!

Oh Little J, I thought :pink:! Wrong again! Yay for team :blue:! Congratulations! Were your wive tells? Chinese Gender? Heartrate right?

i did the red cabbage test, baking soda test and they all said BOY. the heartrate has been 150's-160's so kinda in the middle/high

MOST of the chinese gender charts said boy haha

Congrats little J!!!!! Welcome to team blue!! Is hubby ecstatic?! I have to show u all tje cute boy clothes I bought the other day!!

His face just LIT up when we saw the winky haha i so cant wait to register now!!

ohh yay i love clothes!!!

Ill post US pics later :)

Congrats on the scans ladies!! The genders are pretty much even in our little group!

Yay for your darling little boy! Today has made me so excited for Monday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->