January Jellybeans 2013!...

Oh, here is a pic from yesterday. I didn't get many good ones but I love this one of her face!

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
Woo hoo Sassy and Little J massive congrats on the Pink and Blue beans, so happy for you both :hugs::hugs:

Brieri and Melly, really pleased your scans went well and your yellow beans are doing great :thumbup: My other half is trying to steer me in the team yellow direction now!!

Span, cute bump, looks similar to mine, glad there are others with not much bump going on yet!

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well. Monday is going to be a busy day with all those scans!!!!

Lots of love
xxxxx

Calista- Congratulations on you baby boy!

Little J- YAY!!!! Tons of congrats on your sweet little boy!!

Brandi- :hugs: Congratulations on your darling little pink bundle!

Betheney- Your chow chow is adorable! My Oma had two when I was growing up! Oh and this may be a silly question, but do the yellow jellybeans get a banner? :haha: LOL

Oh, here is a pic from yesterday. I didn't get many good ones but I love this one of her face!

cute! we didnt get as good of ones as we thought either but i have an anterior placenta so it gets in the way, but we got a couple!

We had our scan today and are expecting a little girl! Yay team pink!!!

Congrats! Lady on team :pink:! Yay, girls outnumber again for a minute. :)

I can't wait to see Zoela again... :)

Here are a few of the pictures we got today!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• Scan2.jpg
    Scan2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Scan3.jpg
    Scan3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan4.jpg
    Scan4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
Here are some pics of Braxton Cole :)
One fo the pics he looks like a doll bc it looks like a super long neck!

Attachments

• Baby1.jpg
    Baby1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 37
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 8
  • baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 38
sorry they are so small.... but itd be HUGE otherwise. Do you like the one where hes waving!? haha

Ready- congrats on the girlie!

Sassy- very cute little princess!

Congratulations on your :pink: bumps Sassy and Ready and your :blue: bump Little J. :cloud9:

Beautiful pics. :thumbup:

Ah ladies. Very cute pics and congratulations to each of you.

I can't wait for my scan next week, excited and anxious all rolled into one!

Thankfully I think the rash has enjoyed my body for long enough and may be on the move out! Well I hope so x

Betheney- Your chow chow is adorable! My Oma had two when I was growing up! Oh and this may be a silly question, but do the yellow jellybeans get a banner? :haha: LOL

I was trying to make one but yellow jellybeans just don't have as many useable images than blue and pink jellybeans. lol. DAMN GOOGLE IMAGES!!! but yes i'm working on it.

Congrats to everyone who have had their scans! I have mine tomorrow, woo hoo, but we are team yellow so no great reveals from us, but super excited non the less.

I have been awake most of the night with terrible toothache. Had to send DH out to get paracetamol at 9pm last night. Had been trying not to take any, but when the pain was making me cry DH was like enoughs enough. Due to have tooth taken out next Thursday, but really don't think I can last till then so am going to be on the phone to the dentist at 8.30am to see if they can fit me in. Really wanted me own dentist as she reassured me about having it done while pregnant (tooth has big amalgam filling), but know it is unlikely I will get her at such short notice. :-(

Yey I guessed right for both sassy and littlej, think I'm going to get a new job as psychic baby woman!!

And congratulations to ready too!

Good luck to today's scan people!

Congratulations LittleJ on your :blue: and Ready on your :pink: bump :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->