January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congrats Sassy and Little J!

I saw the midwife today, got to hear the heartbeat again beating at 140. I alway well up with happy tears.

Ouch Lilahbear! Hope the dentist sorts you out sharpish. :hugs:

Ouch Lilahbear! Hope the dentist sorts you out sharpish. :hugs:

Thanks Span. Have an appointment with my own dentist tomorrow at 8.30am. Hopefully I can last till then. In the meantime I am going to speak to the midwife about how much paracetamol I can stuff in my face to keep the pain at bay.

Here is the hat we brought yesterday which we will wrap for my mum once we know what we are having next week. This one is pink and we got the blue one too!

Attachments

• 5053120062873.jpg
    5053120062873.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 47
Congrats on the little girls and boys!! I am so jealous of you all! Still got 3 weeks to wait!

Cant wait to shop, those are cute little hats and mittens Sonja! :)

I've had a chat with the Midwife and seems you ladies are right..she said it does sound like ligament pain and as long as I'm not bleeding to try not to worry... i've started to realize this baby likes to let me know its there every couple of Weeks lol... as two Weeks ago today I was at the day antenatal place with cramps and bleeding for the third time..

she said that as its early and I wouldn't be feeling movement yet it can be scary..she seemed quite surprised when I told her I can feel my baby move and kick..and have done for a while

Hey girls just thought i'd write a quick quick post.

I'm really under the pump with Uni at the moment, so don't have time to check every post and reply and join in the conversations.

Deedee is going to record all the changes to be done and then at the end of the week she'll send em too me and i'll update post 1, so post 1 will probably be updated once a week.

I'll still drop in and contribute i just can't read every post like i was before.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Congratulations on your baby boy Little J and baby girl ReadynWaiting!:wohoo:

I've been having an emotional few days. I've just felt... Big, fat, frumpy and unattratctive!

I've been having an emotional few days. I've just felt... Big, fat, frumpy and unattratctive!

but its all for a good reason!!!!

I tell hubby i dont like ANY of my clothes bc it makes me look like a whale, but hes like "your pregnant!"

iv started getting stressed the last few days... bc of work etc. and i need to not do that bc i KNOW its not good for baby Braxton

Hows the Staycation going?!

I get to have mine in October!

You're right. I just feel like a big, round blob. I had to buy a new bra and I'm a size 38 DD!!! Hubby keeps telling me what a beautiful pregnant chick I am but I just feel like a blob recently! Hahaha! I do love showing my bump off when I'm out though :)

Staycation is great! Went to the pool, saw dark knight rises at the dine-in movies which has full reclining chairs! Going to the beach today when my hubby wakes up haha!

Are u feeling your little man kicking???

You're right. I just feel like a big, round blob. I had to buy a new bra and I'm a size 38 DD!!! Hubby keeps telling me what a beautiful pregnant chick I am but I just feel like a blob recently! Hahaha! I do love showing my bump off when I'm out though :)

Staycation is great! Went to the pool, saw dark knight rises at the dine-in movies which has full reclining chairs! Going to the beach today when my hubby wakes up haha!

i was a 36DDD before my reduction... then i went to a 36D(even tho i was supposed to go to a C)... now im creeping back up to where i was before my reduction! :nope:

Awesome! I cant wait for my time off!

Oh, ive felt him kick for a couple weeks now... it feels like little Taps! I feel them more often now tho... and they are getting stronger. Hubby cant feel them on the outside yet tho..... he CANT WAIT to feel them

what about u?

I'm dreading getting fitted for a new bra.... I started at that size.... :(

Going to be in Vermont for the next several days but I will lurk when I can! Can't afford to go 5 days without reading this thread or I'll never catch up!

I just started feeling kicks about 6 days ago and now I can feel them from outside if I put my hand on my belly but hubby can't feel it boo

Morning ladies! Fruit day! I'm a cantaloupe! YAY!

DH and I tried looking through names yesterday ... ugh! SO difficult! He didn't like anything I said and everything he said was absolutely the most ridiculous jumbled up bunch of letters. :haha: I think he was making stuff up! Later on last night I went online searching names and every name I said was on the top 10 list! :haha: He said wow really!! My favorite name of all and I am going to keep on him about this ... is Emma Grace. He says Emma sounds too old. I just think it is such a pretty name. I suppose we'll search around some more today. I need a name by the baby shower ... which is going to be October 20th. lol! So we have to come up with something for precious girl. :haha:

I had my scan today. We are still team yellow! Everything is fine with the baby, although I have a low lying placenta so they need to check if its moved at 36 weeks or I may have to have a c-section.

I would love some gender guesses please!

Attachments

• engleburt 001 (800x600).jpg
    engleburt 001 (800x600).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
  • engleburt 002 (800x600).jpg
    engleburt 002 (800x600).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
DH is the pickiest person I've ever met when it comes to names... Luckily we have been discussing names for years (I've probably asked him if he likes 200+ names) and from that we only have a small handful.... Men can be so dumb about it. U have to think about it as a name, what the meaning is and if it might be fitting for the baby.
Btw, Emma has been popular for the last 10 years (thanks to Friends) so it's not like Bertha!

Adorable, poppy! I'm going to guess boy! Are you staying yellow by choice, or because baby wouldn't reveal?

Re kicks, I have been getting some pretty hard thumps, but as soon as I call DH over or put my hand there, Boop stops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->