January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've been having an emotional few days. I've just felt... Big, fat, frumpy and unattratctive!

I feel the same! Even tho hubby tells me how beautiful I am.. i just look at him and say shut up lol.

staying yellow by choice although its driving my crazy not knowing. Does anyone know hoiw the skull theory works?

staying yellow by choice although its driving my crazy not knowing. Does anyone know hoiw the skull theory works?

I found this on skull theory:

https://blogs.babble.com/being-pregnant/2012/01/18/skull-theory-a-gender-predictor/

Us too. Although, I saw something on one of our scan pictures that made me think girl, but we don't know for sure, so yellow it is!

Ugh I feel gross too... I can tell my arms and face are bloated plus I feel like I'm bigger than I should be and people are so surprised when they ask and find out I'm due in January. And the bra thing is so depressing!! I am a 38dd as well up from a small 36d but when I was dancing professionally I was barely a B! Even DH is amazed at how big they've gotten.

Felt flutters and bubbles for awhile but last week or so have gotten very definitive kicks, especially right after I've eaten! Hopefully DH can feel them soon, too...

Morning ladies! Fruit day! I'm a cantaloupe! YAY!

DH and I tried looking through names yesterday ... ugh! SO difficult! He didn't like anything I said and everything he said was absolutely the most ridiculous jumbled up bunch of letters. :haha: I think he was making stuff up! Later on last night I went online searching names and every name I said was on the top 10 list! :haha: He said wow really!! My favorite name of all and I am going to keep on him about this ... is Emma Grace. He says Emma sounds too old. I just think it is such a pretty name. I suppose we'll search around some more today. I need a name by the baby shower ... which is going to be October 20th. lol! So we have to come up with something for precious girl. :haha:

Hey Sassy dh hated the name I had chosen. Tho I brought it up before I was even pregnant. And just kept referring to the baby by the name. Then when it was time to "get serious" about deciding he actual brought it up as tho he thought it was it. :thumbup: so I suggest just keep calling ur bump Emma. :haha: Some people do grow to love a name. The best part of the name we have picked is my MIL hates it still!! :rofl: I told her its a good thing she's not having the baby then. :haha:

You're right. I just feel like a big, round blob. I had to buy a new bra and I'm a size 38 DD!!! Hubby keeps telling me what a beautiful pregnant chick I am but I just feel like a blob recently! Hahaha! I do love showing my bump off when I'm out though :)

Staycation is great! Went to the pool, saw dark knight rises at the dine-in movies which has full reclining chairs! Going to the beach today when my hubby wakes up haha!

Are u feeling your little man kicking???
I'm dreading getting fitted for a new bra.... I started at that size.... :(

I'm slightly jealous! I started off at a 32B & the only time my boobs are a decent size is when I'm pregnant! I can imagine it's a bit of a pain being really big, but I'd love to have some curves for a while. Will just have to make do with my bump when it finally appears for real! :)

I feel rather self concious having such large boobs - it's even a topic of conversation to some people. One lady I used to work with would talk about them ALL the time.... I've never really been smaller than a B.... :(

With each pregnancy I have gone up two cup sizes but then only came back down one :( Before I had my dd I was a 36c, before I had ds I was a 36d and now Ive just bought my strapless bra for the wedding on saturday and had to have a 36e already :( Im dreading when my milk comes in, I really love the hot milk bras but they dont look half as nice in an F cup pmsl

i used to be a 36C before our wedding, lost a bunch of weight and went to a 36 b.. thsnkfully i didnt get rid of my 36Cs because they are coming in handy now.. Im almost grown out of them but at least i didnt have to go out and buy all new ones YET... my hubby likes to call my growing breasts "milk jugs"... hes fascinated with them now and they just keep growing!! I have to swat his hands away because they still hurt so bad!!! I did however go to target and get their neon sports bras and I LOVE THEM! For some reason I need an XL in them tho!! ???

I had my scan today. We are still team yellow! Everything is fine with the baby, although I have a low lying placenta so they need to check if its moved at 36 weeks or I may have to have a c-section.

I would love some gender guesses please!

I'd say boy Only cuz it looks like my last sounds scan:)

Was at hospital for 5.5 hours last night cuz when dh was cutting grass with the weed eater something flew in his ever it was so swollen he couldn't open it :( now he can open it but it's so red and he has 2 bad scratched on the eyeball poor baby :( I'll try to be extra nice to him today :) hope ur all doing good today

I've been feeling proper kicks for a couple of weeks now. Hubby hasn't felt any yet but last time it took ages for him to feel them as she used to stop every time he put his hand on my tummy. :dohh:

My boobs are really sore - they feel bruised. I think I had all the pain earlier on last time but I guess it got delayed as I was still BFing Meg until a couple of months ago. :shrug:

Lovely scan pics Poppy. :flower:

I'm starting to feel baby alot more now still low just under belly button I still get freaked if I haven't felt it in a couple hours lol
But can't wait for dh to feel it and I thought boobs were suppose to get better around now but mine hurt so bad still :(

Was at hospital for 5.5 hours last night cuz when dh was cutting grass with the weed eater something flew in his ever it was so swollen he couldn't open it :( now he can open it but it's so red and he has 2 bad scratched on the eyeball poor baby :( I'll try to be extra nice to him today :) hope ur all doing good today
Ouch!!! Hope they heal quickly - yuck - one of those things that gives me the heebie-geebies!

I am holding out no hope when it comes to milk boobs! I am a 36 E/F now and that is after a reduction (just skin removal) after losing weight. They haven't changed at all in the last twenty weeks, if anything maybe slightly smaller from losing weight. Not looking forward to milk arriving, think I will be expressing all the time!

Ouch!!! Hope they heal quickly - yuck - one of those things that gives me the heebie-geebies!

No kidding it was so yucky

Haha, I'm a 38 DD now. Whenever I try my old ones I look sooo silly, like a stripper wannabe hahahahaha and they hurt. My boobs never stopped hurting... they have been tender this whole time.

My boobs still hurt too. I'm still wearing a sports bra to bed every night. If I don't, I get boob whip lash everytime I turn over! :dohh: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->