January Jellybeans 2013!...

So Im sat at y desk eating an icecream tub :haha: and lo either really likes it or really doent like it pmsl. He is pushing his foot so hard its a bit uncomfortable lol but I can feel it under my skin just next to my belly button, can see its gonna be fun when he can reach my ribs!!

I'm a little bummed out. Hubby might not be able to go with me to the scan. He has training and they only told him yesterday. He will be able to pick me up though, so I've asked him to take me shopping after, I'll buy something for girl or boy, and then at dinner I'll surprise him with what we are having. I'm not just going to tell him.

Congrats Green! Welcome to team BLUE!! :happydance:

My boobs are sore also... have you noticed changes too? My areolas are usually a light skin color, but now they are darker and i also noticed my actual nipples are wider? so odd what happens to your body haha

Congrats Green! Welcome to team BLUE!! :happydance:

My boobs are sore also... have you noticed changes too? My areolas are usually a light skin color, but now they are darker and i also noticed my actual nipples are wider? so odd what happens to your body haha

I told hubby that I might morph into one big nipple LOL they are so dark and huge!

Betheney- Your chow chow is adorable! My Oma had two when I was growing up! Oh and this may be a silly question, but do the yellow jellybeans get a banner? :haha: LOL

I was trying to make one but yellow jellybeans just don't have as many useable images than blue and pink jellybeans. lol. DAMN GOOGLE IMAGES!!! but yes i'm working on it.

:happydance: yay! If you need some help looking for images, i'd be glad to help! And thank you for trying to make a yellow banner!

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your blue bundle, Greens!

Deedee, you could always ask them to write it and seal in an envelope and then open it together?

I
My boobs didn't get any bigger with ds. I'm a 34dd but I'm starting to spill out and one of my favs is now painful, so looks like I'm bra shopping this weekend!

Deedee, you could always ask them to write it and seal in an envelope and then open it together?

I
My boobs didn't get any bigger with ds. I'm a 34dd but I'm starting to spill out and one of my favs is now painful, so looks like I'm bra shopping this weekend!

Hahahahaha. I couldn't... I'm sure I'd ask her what baby is. I am really really bad at surprises.

I feel rather self concious having such large boobs - it's even a topic of conversation to some people. One lady I used to work with would talk about them ALL the time.... I've never really been smaller than a B.... :(

How rude! I would just secretly wish they were mine, I'd never say anything!

being a bigger girl to begin with this bump is going to be HUGE by the time its done lol And Ive lost weight. Havent gained anything yet

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
i used to be a 36C before our wedding, lost a bunch of weight and went to a 36 b.. thsnkfully i didnt get rid of my 36Cs because they are coming in handy now.. Im almost grown out of them but at least i didnt have to go out and buy all new ones YET... my hubby likes to call my growing breasts "milk jugs"... hes fascinated with them now and they just keep growing!! I have to swat his hands away because they still hurt so bad!!! I did however go to target and get their neon sports bras and I LOVE THEM! For some reason I need an XL in them tho!! ???

I know...I kept all my bras from my last pregnancy & breastfeeding which is coming in handy! :)

Sorry for tmi but if anyone can answer I'd appreciate it since being pregnant sometimes after sex my dh get red down there so I'm wondering if it's me doing this to him do we get stronger down there which causes a reaction to dh? I have no infection but we both tend to burn sometimes but goes away its really weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->