January Jellybeans 2013!...

Sorry for tmi but if anyone can answer I'd appreciate it since being pregnant sometimes after sex my dh get red down there so I'm wondering if it's me doing this to him do we get stronger down there which causes a reaction to dh? I have no infection but we both tend to burn sometimes but goes away its really weird

Im sure Ive read that our acid/alkali levels change in pregnancy so it could be this?

I'll ask doctor when i go again but that's what I was thinking too :)
Thanks

My "bump" if you can call it that.. :haha: 19weeks 6days. :flower:

Attachments

• 19wks6days.jpg
    19wks6days.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
Sorry for tmi but if anyone can answer I'd appreciate it since being pregnant sometimes after sex my dh get red down there so I'm wondering if it's me doing this to him do we get stronger down there which causes a reaction to dh? I have no infection but we both tend to burn sometimes but goes away its really weird

Last time we bd both dh and I were "irritated" down there :haha: I think it just has to do with all the hormone changes.. If your not having colored or smelly discharge you probably don't have anything to worry about.. But you can mention it to dr.. :flower:

I can honestly say that I am glad I didn't want to stay team yellow ... I think this baby will never have a name. We literally read 100 names on ones list and managed to get 3 maybes ... then we browsed through several websites and we must have read another 100 and got nothing. It's going to take us until January to find this poor baby girl a name.

I feel a little frustrated. Guess I should take a break. DH and I both would love to go ahead and give her a name.

Here are our we'll think about it names:

Evelyn (Evie for short)
Alyssa
Makayla

Another problem would be to sort out a middle name. I'm worried that Evelyn might be too old of a name but I thought it had a pretty sound to it despite the age. And if we were calling her Evie then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. hahaha!

Anyone else just completely stuck on baby names??

Morning ladies! I can't believe I'm halfway done tomorrow! Wow! I feel great, actually. Better than I expected to feel. The only problem I'm having is constipation... :blush: And then when my husband and I are intimate with each other, the baby kicks us both so much. It was very active last night, we could see it moving on the outside. I'm so excited!

I have one girl name but so sure it's gonna be a boy and have no names for boys lol I bought a baby book and it doesn't seem to be helping I do like the name Jacob and dh likes anything I like but I'd like for him to choose one with me :)

Aww sassy, had ours been a pink bump this time we had chosen the name evelyn rose :) but would have shortened it to evie.

I can honestly say that I am glad I didn't want to stay team yellow ... I think this baby will never have a name. We literally read 100 names on ones list and managed to get 3 maybes ... then we browsed through several websites and we must have read another 100 and got nothing. It's going to take us until January to find this poor baby girl a name.

I feel a little frustrated. Guess I should take a break. DH and I both would love to go ahead and give her a name.

Evelyn (Evie for short)
Alyssa
Makayla

Another problem would be to sort out a middle name. I'm worried that Evelyn might be too old of a name but I thought it had a pretty sound to it despite the age. And if we were calling her Evie then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. hahaha!

Lots of the older names are coming back. I do like Evelyn quite a bit but DH HATES it.... :( Makes me sad when I really like something and he just says no...
The other names are nice but I actually like that one more....

So I was going to post my fruit onto facebook and noticed that the site has changed. But our tickers haven't. All of us who have hit 20 weeks are a cantaloupe but when I went to the site to post it to facebook, it says 20 weeks is a banana. What is up with that? It has cantaloupe now at 24 weeks????

And then I went back and was redoing it to change the color to pink and it still shows cantaloupe. What is wrong with this thing. lol!

And it really does make sense. I don't know of any bananas that are heavier than cantaloupes. lol

just got back from the beach... soooo damn hot! I dug a hole in the sand for my bump so I could lay on my stomach and tan my back HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Congrats on another BOY in the group!!!!

Love the 2 bump pics, ladies!! You both look amazing!

Kaicee hope your hubbys eye feels better soon! Hope his "peepee" feels better soon too haha! I agree its prob a PH thing

Sassy - all those names are beautiful!!! You can't go wrong with either of them!

Ummm this little boy has been moving like CRAZY! Is this normal for them to almost constantly be moving all day long?!?!?!

So I was going to post my fruit onto facebook and noticed that the site has changed. But our tickers haven't. All of us who have hit 20 weeks are a cantaloupe but when I went to the site to post it to facebook, it says 20 weeks is a banana. What is up with that? It has cantaloupe now at 24 weeks????

And then I went back and was redoing it to change the color to pink and it still shows cantaloupe. What is wrong with this thing. lol!

And it really does make sense. I don't know of any bananas that are heavier than cantaloupes. lol

OMG I did the SAME THING this morning! I was gonna post that I am a banana, but on thebump.com its showing me as a pomegranate

Lovin the cute bumps! And congrats on the newest teams!

Sassy, I think the fruit chart is how big baby is from head to rump, not how heavy. So I guess a really big banana could be bigger than a cantaloupe - sizewise. I also think the site's chart has more fruits than the ticker does. I heard after a certain week, the ticker stays the same fruit for a few weeks, then changes and stays again, etc. I think it starts with papaya that it does that :(

:shrug:

Evelyn (Evie for short)
Alyssa
Makayla

I think Evelyn (Evie) is a lovely name and definately making a come back. Two of my friends have recently called their daughters Evelyn, but on a day to day basis call them Evie.

I always wanted Amélie for a girl -it's one of my fav movies- but I don't know how that would work in english.

Congrats Green! Welcome to team BLUE!! :happydance:

My boobs are sore also... have you noticed changes too? My areolas are usually a light skin color, but now they are darker and i also noticed my actual nipples are wider? so odd what happens to your body haha

I told hubby that I might morph into one big nipple LOL they are so dark and huge!

i just about died laughing at this one!!!:haha:

Evelyn (Evie for short)
Alyssa
Makayla

I know a toddler called Evelyn... I think it's cute! It doesn't seem like an old fashioned name now a know her.

Think we're sorted for a boy but have quite a few ideas for a girl, however I think DH is just humouring me with them & will rule them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->