January Jellybeans 2013!...

Babybeat.com...mine is 25$ a month but they r 500$ dopplers... To me its worth it...

I didn't even start feeling the baby move until then so I wouldn't worry. Like another said, they don't worry about it until later on. When they are still tiny, it is easy for the movements to be missed or even hidden because of the placenta perhaps. Also, baby could be sleeping a lot and growing. :hugs: Try not to worry.

Is it normal at 18 wks not to feel baby all the time I'm freaking out a little

I'm still sick all the time still hope everything is ok

Also where do u girls order ur Doppler ?

Hope everyone is doing good :)

Yeah its completely normal. I didn't feel constant movement with my daughhter till 23-25 weeks.

I ordered my doppler from fetaldoppler.net it was $50-60 with free shipping

Sorry if I'm not contributing much ladies. I am trying to stay up with you girls but with DH being out, we are getting so many projects finished up. We were able to get our shed and move everything into it and now we will be working on painting the room. I decided to go with a tan color so that all the bright colors of the decor and bedding would stand out so pretty. DH is being so awesome and keeping me from lifting anything I shouldn't. I started having bad braxton hicks contractions the other day after working and moving stuff. I thought I was being careful and taking it easy but baby thought otherwise. Any of you ladies had any of those yet? With DD, they didn't start until the end but I was reading that with second and so on pregnancies you tend to feel them a lot sooner. But on a good note, it makes me take it easy and keep hydrated. I know those two things can trigger them. And man they are uncomfortable!!

It is really starting to cool off here. I was able to turn off the ac today and open all the windows and doors and turn on the fans and let some fresh air in. It is so beautiful here today! I am so ready for fall!!

I'm having a boy :)

Attachments

• scan two.jpg
    scan two.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
Kaicee I got mine at fetaldoppler.net I got the sonoline B and I love it!

Indiana - Grats another boy!

We need some girls!!! Wow, I really want to see an updated tally on the gender split.

Scan time tomorrow 10.45am uk time, will be online around lunchtime hopefully to update you all. Hoping I can add some pink but going blue I think.

I've still not gained any weight and am about 8lb less than booking appointment.

I think blue u have all the same symptoms as I have now as I did with my last 2 boys can't wait to find out what it's gonna be :)

Hope my doc doesn't get mad, I'm still around 6 lbs less than first appt weight....
Although I've got plenty extra junk in the trunk.... And I weigh less than at my appt 2 weeks ago.... (2 lbs...)

Even tho i havent been sick, I have been losing weight as well.... every Dr. apt thus far iv lost 2lbs each time... but i had some weight to lose to begin with so i just think the baby is taking up what im putting in so it counter acts

I don't believe in symptoms, or old wives tales. Just the dream, that's the only one. The rest said girl to me, but my sweet baby boy was with me when I had my dream.

I think that I had underestimated how cute some boy clothes are! I've been quiet liking posts because I'm finally looking into baby boy clothes, and I gotta say I love some of those outfits!!

We shall see - I've not really had any symptoms since week 14 and have felt good, no sickness, no major fatigue etc. so excited x

Thanks Nikki for the site. I'll check it out.

Congrats to all of the recent gender discoveries. It's so exciting!

We shall see - I've not really had any symptoms since week 14 and have felt good, no sickness, no major fatigue etc. so excited x

I'm going to say girly girl too! I'm not sure the symptoms/lack of are that good of an indicator. Good luck... it'll probably cross it's legs now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->