January Jellybeans 2013!...

I have one on the 24th but not sure I can go cuz my lift fell through a d can't find another one on short notice

Scan in 2 hours 15 mins and counting! lol I'm really thinking boy. SO excited to go. My hubby is staying home with the littler ones and my 10yo DD is going with me.

I have one on the 24th but not sure I can go cuz my lift fell through a d can't find another one on short notice

Oh no! Is it a long way? Surely someone will help out?! Really hope it works out.

I think that I had underestimated how cute some boy clothes are! I've been quiet liking posts because I'm finally looking into baby boy clothes, and I gotta say I love some of those outfits!!

Same here! I have to post some of the adorable little man outfits I got!!!!

do you ladies mind if i post some pics of the outfits I bought? I am just way too excited!

OMG! Adorable!!!!!!
I keep thinking boy clothes are super cute too but I have an hour and a half to find out ours (if baby cooperates!!!) I REALLY want to start buying some items...

This is my FAVORITE outfit yet! It is THERMAL underwear material!! How cute?!?!?! I got all this stuff on clearance. Every outfit was about 5 bucks!

Brick-20120821-00808.jpg

OMG! Adorable!!!!!!
I keep thinking boy clothes are super cute too but I have an hour and a half to find out ours (if baby cooperates!!!) I REALLY want to start buying some items...

I can't waitttt to find out!!!!!!! EEEEEKKK!!!!!!

Can't wait either love hearing all the scans
Jaime love ur outfits I still don't know what I'm having but I bought the cutest boy outfit when I get my computer fixed I'll post it .... It has tigger on the bum and it's a super soft material :)

I tried outlet shopping and i cant even find a good deal there!! I guess i just got lucky that once at babies r us lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->