January Jellybeans 2013!...

Jch that's absurrrrrrrd!!

Bethenny you said ur chubby not ur hubby hahahahahahahaha

Team blue :) I was hoping girl. Seeing my 4yo son dance around the house singing "I knew it, I knew it! Yeah yeah yeah" Made it ok :cloud9:

Big congrats on the lovely blue jellybeans Indiapops and Mommyof2peas! Boys are ruling the roost at the moment! Lucky we have more scans tomorrow!!!!

Jch im so sorry you have to wait for your gender results, what an absolute pain your sonographer was!

Looking forward to more healthy scans ladies!!!

Jrow - amazingly cute boys stuff, not sure im going to get quite as much choice here in NZ so will be hitting up my parents who live in New Jersey to bring me loads of stuff back at xmas!!

xxxxx

Lillian I'm in New jersey : ) where in Nj is ur fam if u don't mind my asking

Right now, just about every store is trying to move out the spring/summer clothing so they are dropping it down to near nothing! Had I had more money to spend, JCPenney would be missing quite a few things!!! But I told some family out in CA that buys up things here and there about the big sale and they are going to go check it out. :happydance:

Jch - I'm so sorry that happened! What a load of crap!!

Lillian I'm in New jersey : ) where in Nj is ur fam if u don't mind my asking

Of course not :) They're in Newport in Jersey City - with all the other expats it seems ha ha. I know there is a mall there and Target etc near by, not sure if there is a Babies R Us around there, mum can make the trek further into Jersey to get me some goodies!!!

:hugs:

woo hoo! looking forward to your update Sonia!!! Have a great scan!

i found the same thing this morning about half five, kicking away, all good signs :happydance:

xxxx

Congrats to Indiapops & Mommyof2peas.

Sorry you didn't get your girl Mommyof2. I have a boy already & I'd quite like a girl, but keep thinking how lovely it would be for DS to have a brother & that once I know what we're having I'll get excited & it won't matter.

Jch - what a pain!!! :( Don't see what difference it makes who tells you?! We don't have that protocol in the UK thank goodness. I'm really looking forward to seeing my baby on the screen wriggling around & thinking, that's our little girl/boy.

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is well.

Could I please ask that you take a look at my bubs potty pic! I'm worried they are wrong :p

They say GIRL!

H1_15.jpg

Well we are having another boy.
Baby healthy and small just like his brother.

I have to be honest and I am a bit disappointed as I really really wanted a little girl, but I'll get over it! Just so hard with names we had Ava Grace for a girl but my husband just doesn't like any boys names!

Scan day! This little one has had me up since 5 kicking like crazy! X

Good luck!
Engleburt was kicking like crazy all yest. Amazing feeling! Still makes me jump every time it happens. Hubby felt it for first time too

Hi ladies!

Drum roll please . . . . . Team . . . Blue!

All is perfect and measuring bang on! Definitely a boy as wouldn't leave his bits alone! Will upload some pics when online later. X

Congrats sonia!!! Wow another blue cant beleive it lol... Samaraj thats a girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->