January Jellybeans 2013!...

I tried outlet shopping and i cant even find a good deal there!! I guess i just got lucky that once at babies r us lol.

i got this stuff at JCPenny website! I just went to the baby boy clearance section online!

I love the outfits!!
Husband is in for a fun ride. Hahahaha! I can't wait to start buying either. We bought things yesterday after Dr... but I can't wait to have it all set. Nesting is starting to kick in.

Sometimes garage sales or flea markets are good I found some that still have the tags on them
For really cheap I got a 4 piece outfit for 3$ with tags and some for 1$ all tags and it was Winnie the pooh and tigger

Jrowen- I LOVE that first outfit with the little suspenders! So adorable!!!!

Deedee - nesting has slammed into me like a ton of bricks!! I completely cleaned out the office today! The desk is moved and now we can start painting!!!!! I have 5 bags of stuff to go to goodwill ... junk I have no idea why we were keeping ... I think I might have continued to keep it if it wasn't for this crazy urge to completely de-clutter everything everywhere!! hahahaha!!

Nesting? Today I did laundry, dusted, swept, vacuumed, cooked, threw away old clothes, organized the mantle.... I think we've caught the bug.

I love seeing what people can find on pinterest! I am such a pin-a-holic. lol! Here is mine if you want to follow me.

https://pinterest.com/sassy_mom25/

LOVE pinterest!

OMG I just woke up realising today is Wednesday morning! Which means tomorrow is my scan!!!! I've been trying to push it from my mind so the wait goes quickly!!! Look like it worked. Haha

What is it ?

It's a website that you subscribe to. It allows you to link images to things you like, kinda of like all the "likes" you have on FB. However, these can include recipes, pictures, craft ideas, etc. There are a lot of nursery and decoration ideas. You click on the image you like and it takes you to the website for instructions/more pictures/recipes.

In a nutshell this is pinterest

Hope the image isn't small

https://vancouvermemes.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/funny-pinterest-pics-pin-all-the-things-what-is-this-pinterest-lol.jpeg

My scan is technically tomorrow too, but my tomorrow is Wednesday. :haha:

Grrr, so the doc said there is no reason I shouldn't find out the gender....
Sonographer pulled a "protocol" move and said ONLY a doc can tell us...
Now I have to wait a few days for results to get to docs office and then I can try and get in to find out.... :growlmad: :nope: :shrug:

Attachments

• baby1.JPG
    baby1.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 7
  • baby2.JPG
    baby2.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 9
Jch I'm really sorry your sonographer did that. What a let down after waiting so long for today. What a douche

I keep forgetting my scan is tomorrow. Hubby just called and said "make sure you do lots of uni work because you're out for half the day tomorrow" and I answered "oh? What am I doing tomorrow?" And he's like "eeeeer the SCAN!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->