January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congratulations On team blue Sonia

Sometimes I wish I knew what I was having. I still can't work out the skull theory

Wow, so many boys announced in the last few days! Congratulations, all mamas!

Wow, congrats to everyone who has had their scans! So many boys. We didn't find out, but ever since the scan I have been convinced we are having a boy. Thought I saw some boy bits, but could be wrong.

Wow, congrats to everyone who has had their scans! So many boys. We didn't find out, but ever since the scan I have been convinced we are having a boy. Thought I saw some boy bits, but could be wrong.

i thought i saw boy bits with Eva... i was wrong. It was a fleeting glance that was there for a split second though. I didn't get a GOOD look. Maybe if i'd looked properly i woulda seen it was a girl.

congrats sonia! You were right, its a BOY! haha

atleast we got to add one more little girl to try to hold back the little boys lead haha

US ladies..... are your moms hosting your showers? sadly mine never gets involved with any of my stuff (not even bridal shower etc) and i asked if she would host my baby shower as my hubbys family has already hosted a boat load of event for me and i think they are getting sick that my family hasnt pulled their own weight (my rents have been divorced and my immidiate family li9ke sisters and dad and grandma live on the west coast and im in th midwester where i grew up, and my mom is here as well) my mom said "i was told it suppost to be the closest relative other than your mom" which I HAVE NONE other than her and she knows that.

I think hubby and i are just gunna host our own.... :cry: it makes me super sad my mother is being like this, it really makes me feel i have no support from family that i have here. My hubbys family has been so great to me i dont want to burden them with having them think they need to take on ANOTHER event to plan for the sake of me (bc i know its bothering them, and i dont want them to think i rely on them all the time)

Was suppose to go tomorrow for my scan but as it stands now can't find anyone to drive me so I'll just have to wait :( I'm really not happy and little disappointed in my family :(

Little J - that really stinks that your mom doesn't want to host your party. I don't think there is anything wrong with you and hubby hosting it though! I am helping my mom host my shower. Just think positively... now, you get to decorate and have all the things that you really want at your party and you are celebrating your little one, so you are throwing him his first party!

atleast we got to add one more little girl to try to hold back the little boys lead haha

US ladies..... are your moms hosting your showers? sadly mine never gets involved with any of my stuff (not even bridal shower etc) and i asked if she would host my baby shower as my hubbys family has already hosted a boat load of event for me and i think they are getting sick that my family hasnt pulled their own weight (my rents have been divorced and my immidiate family li9ke sisters and dad and grandma live on the west coast and im in th midwester where i grew up, and my mom is here as well) my mom said "i was told it suppost to be the closest relative other than your mom" which I HAVE NONE other than her and she knows that.

I think hubby and i are just gunna host our own.... :cry: it makes me super sad my mother is being like this, it really makes me feel i have no support from family that i have here. My hubbys family has been so great to me i dont want to burden them with having them think they need to take on ANOTHER event to plan for the sake of me (bc i know its bothering them, and i dont want them to think i rely on them all the time)
Awwww, so sorry to hear that :(
It really stinks when certain people let u down and aren't excited enough for such a life changing event....
U could always do a pot luck style party (get people to bring an appetizer) and throw it urselves - no problem with that!

And Pinterest has SO many shower ideas!!!!

Was suppose to go tomorrow for my scan but as it stands now can't find anyone to drive me so I'll just have to wait :( I'm really not happy and little disappointed in my family :(

ughhhhh that really sucks...

Ya well dh hasn't put me in a good mood this morning and missing my us has put me in a shit mood so I don't think today will b a good day or tomorrow it really sucks!

not sure if this is mean to do to LO but i found a way to sit that he must not like because when i sit like this he always kicks the crap outta me... but i love feeling him! hahahahaha

That really sucks. How much would a taxi cost? Is there no public transport? Could you ring a friend and be like "I'm so sorry to inconvenience you but could you take me to an important appointment?". Do you not drive at all? Or you don't have a car?

LOL, baby hates me on my tummy too but sometimes it's more comfortable and I get tired of sleeping on my sides.... Squishy baby! hehehe

Baby is going ballistic tonight. Kick kick massive roll kick kick massive roll squirm kick kick kick. I'm feeling it all over, one minutes it's on one side the next minute i'm getting jabs in the cervix. Baby is having a party tonight. I have to keep moving hubbies hand into the different spots. I'm obviously not so used to them either that my brain still says "hey your tummy is moving!" Because the last few nights the kicks actually wake me up.

My mom in law and mom are going halfsies. For my bridal shower my mom paid for the food and the hall, and his mom paid for thank you gifts and basket as gifts for games.. It wasnt totally even on my mom and I felt bad, so I did ask my mom in law this time if she would split it down the middle because, lets face it, its her granddaughter too and I dont think its fair my mom had to pay most of the bridal shower when she doesnt make that much to begin with and his family is loaded with money... Im very close to my mom in law but when it comes to money for events, shes crumby lol.. She told us she would match what my mom gave us for the wedding ... well... my mom gave us a pretty significant amount and last minute his mom was like.. WELL I DIDNT SAY THAT!!!... uhhh yes u did and ryan heard u too, but whatever! I still love her...

And as for u and ur hubby hosting! I think its a good idea given ur situation! Plus, you can invite both male and females so it will be fun for ur hubby too! my sis in law did a co-ed and it was quite fun!

little j! maybe if u didnt let them know u were hosting yuour shower right away, his family may actually surprise you with one! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->