January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ok, so middle of the week countdown is: Team Blue 7 - Team Pink 2 !

Amazing! And they say conceiving boys is hard!

little j! maybe if u didnt let them know u were hosting yuour shower right away, his family may actually surprise you with one! :)

My MIL said she will host one.... but only for their side of the family (bc i think its her way of saying she isnt going to support hosting with my family since they dont ever lift a finger to help) which i totally agree with her, it shouldnt be all her task when its been def. my familys turn to do somthing...

i CANT lay on my belly.... it hurts.... its an aweful pressure feeling. i sleep on my tummy/side but put a pillow inbetween my legs and belly to help lift it to keep me from putting my weight on it, haha

Its not bad to lay on my back when watchin tv on the couch is it? i know they say not to sleep on your back, but laying for an hour or so isnt gunna hurt anything right?

Whoa, congrats on all the colored beans ladies! I won't even try to list names since I know I'll forget some, so congrats to all of you!!

Wow! A bunch to catch up on this morning!! Congrats on all the new jellybeans! I know it was exciting finding out! I loved when we did. I think I actually stopped breathing for a second right before she told us.

The name Chloe is still holding on here. So I'm thinking it will win. I haven't told anyone yet as I want to make sure we have the name secure but I'm crossing my fingers DH doesn't decide no I really don't like that.

I'm sorry Kaicee that you couldn't get to your appt. That really sucks! Hopefully you can get someone to take you and can get to your scan soon.

LittleJ - I think it is fine to host your own shower. That way you have things just the way you want them. I am sorry you are going through that though. I know it sucks not having the people you want to help you out. Perhaps you could have 2 showers. Let your MIL throw you one for that side and then you and DH could throw your own and invite your family. When I was pregnant with DD, we split ours up but mostly because of driving distance and no one on my side (friends included) like my MIL and don't want to be around her lol! This time my MIL cannot afford to throw one so if they can make it up here, that is what will have to happen. DH's whole family lives about an hour from us so it gets hard to pull one side one way or the other. Doing 2 separate ones has always been helpful for everyone and hey who doesn't love 2 parties! :D

I think we will be doing some painting today. But sitting here isn't getting any of that started so I think I should get off of here! lol! :haha:

Hope you ladies are all having a wonderful week! :hugs:

I'm a mango!

Had appointment this morning and Heart rate was 152, my blood pressure and urine were normal!

Congrats, Sonia! And congrats to all the new colored beans! So exciting!

I'll be 20 weeks in 2 days!

https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-08-19190114.jpg

Sorry its so big. On hubby's phone. This is my 19+3 bump

Was suppose to go tomorrow for my scan but as it stands now can't find anyone to drive me so I'll just have to wait :( I'm really not happy and little disappointed in my family :(

That really sucks. How much would a taxi cost? Is there no public transport? Could you ring a friend and be like "I'm so sorry to inconvenience you but could you take me to an important appointment?". Do you not drive at all? Or you don't have a car?

I live in the country no transportation and the free transportation. That I do get wont go all the way to where I had first booked my us so I'll have to wait another month to get one where I live now I'm just a little sad and taxi would cost me in the hundreds and I don't even think there are taxis here :( I don't have my licence long story when I was younger my ex had epilepsy and we did his licence first cuz it was a longer process so he got his and then he cheated on me and we broke up after 12 years and 2 kids so I got screwed there

Shit if boys are hard to concive that all I seem to be able to do lol so I'm
Really hoping this one will be a girl :)

Grr, loos like Im booking a dr app tomorrow, firstly my feet are that swollen I cant get my shoes on :( and secondly I thought I had an ingrown hair on my pubic area but Ive got the hubby to take a look (he is a nurse) and he said its an abcess :( I really wanna try and pop it but the thought of a crater scar on my foof is putting me off lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->