January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'll be breastfeeding. I am really lucky in that I am able to with no problems with latching, milk production, etc. Plus, the ease of it (no bottles to wash! no sterilizing) and the cost (free other than vitamin d drops) are big bonuses.

Thanks but for some reason I feel like its another boy we will see either way I'm happy :)

So I am about 17 and a half weeks along now. I never made a big "announcement" at work...told my boss and my team partner. I am in that stage where I don't look definately pregnant, but I am beyond looking like I have gained a few pounds. I heard today that people were approaching my team partner or the school secretary asking, "Is Warby pregnant?" I realized that it was putting them in an awkward position.

I sent out an email to all staff. Subject line was, "In case you were wondering" and the body said simply "Yes I am". :lol: having a bit of fun, but most people figured it out and offered their congratulations.

WTF?? My Dr never told me how many inches my baby is or how much it weighed at the scan! Am I supposed to ask??? I didn't even know!

WTF?? My Dr never told me how many inches my baby is or how much it weighed at the scan! Am I supposed to ask??? I didn't even know!

We asked the lady that was at our sonogram. Dr just said that all looked fine.

I'll be asking but we wil see if they tell me they never did for my other 2 boys

I'mstill breastfeeding now. I hope to be able to tandem feed them :D but you never know what the future holds

That stinks kaicee :( too bad ur so far away! Id come pick u up and drive u :(

Thanks so much Nikki ;) I'm still crossing my fingers but doesn't look good pray for me I hate this ad being fustrated it's the only appointent that means alot so we will see

Yes, my belly is feeling heavy now... Especially laying in bed when I'm on my side. Anyone else finding it frustrating to pee? I feel like as soon as I go I feel like I need to go again already! How am I going to stand 20 more weeks of that? I'm gonna be the pregnant chick in Depends diapers!!

Baby is bouncing on ur bladder lol... I thought i had a uti bc i was going and nothing would come out but a sprinkle.. But i got checked and had nothing...And its funny bc i always get the pee feeling when baby is low..like tonight w the doppler she was down by my pubic bone and shes been there ever since but i know if i go pee nuthing comes out.. This morning she was more towards my belly button..

Yes, my belly is feeling heavy now... Especially laying in bed when I'm on my side. Anyone else finding it frustrating to pee? I feel like as soon as I go I feel like I need to go again already! How am I going to stand 20 more weeks of that? I'm gonna be the pregnant chick in Depends diapers!!

LOL yes and sometimes when I pee I sit there thinking "was that it??" hardly seems worth the effort, I think I'm busting and there is barely anything worth mentioning.

I took like 4 trips to the bathroom last night. It was awful, it doesn't only feel like peeing urge, but it hurts if I don't go. Grrr.

At my scan waiting to go in. They're running late.

Deedee your January jellybeans team blue banner is crazy cute!!!! Send me the image link and I'll put it on post 1

Good luck betheney!! Lol funny to think its midnight here and i cant sleep and ur bright eyed and bushy tails excited to go in for ur scan :)

Scan went well, everything normal. No second sac anymore (as we expected), no clot or hematoma anyway which again is good news. Just in case that one sonographer was right about the placenta Succenturiate Lobe i asked him to triple check which he did and he said the placenta is completely normal. Baby was ADORABLE of course. He asked us to look away for the last 5 minutes as he was looking at the gender. haha. So we did. However i have the entire session on DVD so at any time i could put it in and have a look, especially because i know he had a specific poke around and a look during the last 5 minutes of the DVD. TEMPTING MUCH?!?!?!?! haha, no i know i wont look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->