January Jellybeans 2013!...

And congrats ur stinger than me not wanting to know the gender

Glad all went well Betheney - that would be torture for me, having it on DVD and not checking.

I've started to feel belly heavy too - especially in bed at night if I roll from left to right. I now have to roll in stages as opposed to one complete roll. DH laughs at me.

Jrowenj - they didn't specifically tell me but they gave me a report that goes in my maternity notes will all the measurements on. May be different in the us to the uk

And congrats ur stinger than me not wanting to know the gender

I second that! I couldn't have it in the house!... So happy all looked good x

Kaiecee - I'm gutted for you :( Hope you find someone at the last minute :hugs:

Hello ladies!

Betheney so pleased your scan went well, you team yellow girls sure are strong!!

I had my scan today too and measuring on schedule - although I feel like the sonographer wouldn't have necessarily told me if something was wrong and wait til I see my doc in just over a week which I guess is fair enough! We have our gender written down and tucked into an envelope, we will open it this weekend hopefully when we're with both sets of grandparents - bursting to know!! I think it's a girl from what I saw on the scan but from the posts on here recently I could be 100% wrong!!

Ginger, really hope your swelling goes down, you poor thing!

Little J, that sucks that your mum wont pitch in for your shower, but I think the other girls are right, throwing it with your hubby will be nice. I dont have enough friends and fam here in NZ to have a shower I dont think!!

Hope the rest of you are feeling good :hugs::hugs:

xxx

Thanks so much Nikki ;) I'm still crossing my fingers but doesn't look good pray for me I hate this ad being fustrated it's the only appointent that means alot so we will see

Really hoping you make it to your scan Kaiecee :hugs:

with Eva i refused to look at that section of the baby i was terrified of accidently seeing! the sonographer at the end said she did look during the scan but i had no idea when or where, but just in case never watched Evas DVD until after her birth.

With this baby however i didn't want them to tell me but i did want to look myself and have a bit of an uneducated guess. But now that i know he spent the last 5 minutes or so going over the gender i know if i look it probably wont be hard to miss so i feel like it'll be properly finding out not just having a guess if i go back and look. Does that make sense?

Here is my little man from yesterday x

Attachments

• IMG00016-20120822-1352.jpg
    IMG00016-20120822-1352.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13
Woke up and my uterus is hard as a rock and to the left! It kinds hurts! Ive been up all night, every hour, couldnt sleep and dont know why! My belly isnt even that big ! So now im grumpy this morning ! Lol

I havent been sleeping well either and I can only imagine it getting worse as my stomach grows..

Betheny glad your scan went well! I give you so much credit for not looking at the gender!

Naaaaah it's not that hard to resist, because i've chosen to be on team yellow and i actually like team yellow it's that i DON'T want to know the sex. You ladies want to know so it would be torture for you. I don't want to know so it's not that bad. Admittedly sometimes i do entertain the idea of finding out but then i pull myself back in with a firm "NO!" haha

i've been having tightenings since very early, where my tummy goes rock rock hard. Everyone tells me it's too early for braxton hicks so i just call them tightenings until it's within the braxton hits acceptable week range then i continue to call them braxton hicks. Eva's pregnancy was the same. I get them very often and very easily. If i over work myself like walking to much or lifting a few bags of groceries then bang rock hard stomache, i also get them if i let my bladder get crazy full or even after i empty my bladder sometimes. It's rock hard on one side because that's the side the baby is on.

Well I woke up this morning (after sleeping with my feet raised) to find my feet are still balloons :( so Ive got a doc app booked for this afternoon to see what she says.

On a plus point lo has been moving lots and lots today and despite my larger frame and anterior placenta I can now feel the kicks/stretches on the outside :) whoop whoop

Sonia- Cute little boy!
Bethenny- Thats great everything looks good! I totally wouldnt be able to resist temptation, way to go!

Our Crib and mattress is suppost to arrive today!!! YAY! so excited!!:happydance:

As it looks right now I'll b going to my appointment at 1pm
Let cross our fingers for that can't wait to know what it is and most importantly if every thing is good with baby

Gingermango - Hope your ankles sort themselves out quick!

Betheney - When is the right time window for BH contractions? I haven't had any yet this time, but got tightenings from 18 weeks whenever I drove anywhere the first time around.

I put some batteries in my bathroom scales today & weighed myself for the first time. I'm up 1lb on my pre pregnancy weight, which seems too little to me for nearly 18wks. Anyone know what is average? I'm quite happy about not piling it on, but also a bit worried about the implications for the baby as DS's weight was in the bottom 0.2% for at term babies (& I was heavier with him).

hey Lauren, how is everything going with your pregnancy. i see we are still a day off of eachothers due dates :)
:thumbup:
I havent been sleeping well either and I can only imagine it getting worse as my stomach grows..

Betheny glad your scan went well! I give you so much credit for not looking at the gender!

As it looks right now I'll b going to my appointment at 1pm
Let cross our fingers for that can't wait to know what it is and most importantly if every thing is good with baby

Woohoo!:happydance:

That's great! Am crossing everything for you... Good luck :)

my belly is rock rock hard but more on the right side of my belly button!!
i wake up every night around 2 am and cant fall back asleep for a hr!! baby is bouncing around and moving! which is good :)
i cant believe how fast this pregnancy is going :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->