January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congrats on the good news, snow! I see it, how sweet!

@DeeDee- I was that way for a while and I just decided I wanted to try it and I actually
liked it :blush:

Lol, I kno what Deedee means La Mere, if DH even goes in that vicinity accidentally he gets the dirty look :D

:rofl: I know what you girls are talking about. For the longest time if he even brought up trying he would get a dirty look. But maybe it's my over active sex drive right now :haha:

Yaaay, one of my tickers is out of triple figures and into the doubles. Just imagine being down to single digits! I can't wait!!

Betheney, it was me with the latching problem, you'd think after nearly 6 years I'd have gotten over it by now lol. I suspect the problem may have been his jaw. I have a short bottom jaw and had an op a few years ago to extend it. It wasn't hugely noticeable, but I couldn't bite down on things probably, like a snorkel mouthpiece. Ds looks like he has it too, so maybe he just couldn't physically do it?

Anyway this time hopefully it will be all different!

Snow, fantastic news!!!!

And as for the bottom thing, mine is a strict policy of only things coming out of it and nothing going up!!!

4:40am and im wide awake coughing up a lung! Im trying to go easy on the robitussin but i need it to sleep! Little ella is kicking away in there though, so i guess i shouldnt worry! Anyone else take anything for a badddd cold? I think mine is slowly turning into bronchitis... :/. Stupid immune system!

This is completely off topic but does anyone else feel they are starting to not fit in in the second trimester board? I remember feeling this way at the end of the first, too. It's almost time to move on again! Plus I had someone tell me their sister just found out she's pregnant and due in May!! I feel like we all just found out! Crazy... I remember looking at te group boards in the spring at the threads of laces who were due soon and that seemed so far away...

Definitly, I keep looking at threads and the posters are 14 and 15 weeks gone and I think it seems like five minutes ago!! I have a nosey at the third tri board every now and then too, cant wait to move over, only a couple more weeks :)

I got my pram yesterday I can't wait to use it :) Would you all like to see? Also this week we are hoping to get the paint for bubs room :)

Am I the only person that wishes the pregnancy would last longer? I love being pregnant! Not so keen on going back to being up in the night and nappies lol

Snow- great news! So happy for you and little one!:happydance:

Nik- hope you feel better hun!

Jrow- only 14 more weeks?! geez time is sure flying by!

Second tri ends at 27 weeks, third begins at 28. MissMummy, I'd like to see! Melly, I love being pg too, but I can't wait for Boop to get here! This will be my last time, so I'd love for it to last as long as possible.

Second tri ends at 27 weeks, third begins at 28. MissMummy, I'd like to see! Melly, I love being pg too, but I can't wait for Boop to get here! This will be my last time, so I'd love for it to last as long as possible.

I thought it was at week 28, so at 27 weeks. Seems like all the ladies move when they are 27.

So with my dd I had an episiotomy to make the birth faster as she was so premature, a few stitches and it healed fine. With ds I tore and ended up having about 12 stitches and was rather sore for a bit longer. So Im thinking of requesting an episiotomy this time as I would rather not tear again, but do you think an episiotomy would just help the tear to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->