January Jellybeans 2013!...

Have any of you felt the baby shake? Sometimes Lilah shakes inside me. Kinda like a dog. I hope that's nothing to worry about.

Just found a site called secretsantaelf.co.uk, you add the name and email of participants and then it randomly pairs people up and emails them who they have to buy for. Not sure if it helps la mere?

Oh, thank you, Melly! I will check it out and send the link to DeeDee as well!:happydance:

Love all the Secret Santa suggestions...

Happy Anniversary to all the ladies celebrating today!!

Had our ultrasound and everything looked good. He is head up so that probably accounts for the change in movement I've felt. It's amazing how much bigger he looked from the last time we saw him. And even better I now have some peace of mind. I was getting really worried, so I'm glad they checked and all seems to be well. I should hear from all my blood testing by the end of the week so fingers crossed that all comes back good, as well!

Glad everything is well :)

Yay! Glad everything looks perfect Aruppe :hugs:

Happy Anniversary to Deedee and Nikki, hope your hubbys pamper you both :)

Ditty, sorry you had such a long hard day, put your feet up and rest :hugs:

La Mere and all, I would love to participate in the secret santa card and or gift and I am happy posting to anywhere in the world - makes it lots of fun :happydance: assuming people would be ok posting to New Zealand - I know it's a long way away :haha:

xxx

I love buying gifts!! I aways try to find smething unique etc.. :)

I'd love you to have me for our work secret Santa! Everyone hates it if they pull me :haha: they think I'm really hard to buy for :shrug: don't know why, I just hate getting smellies or a scarf, I don't care how little something costs, I just want effort and imagination!:thumbup:

I love buying gifts!! I aways try to find smething unique etc.. :)

I'd love you to have me for our work secret Santa! Everyone hates it if they pull me :haha: they think I'm really hard to buy for :shrug: don't know why, I just hate getting smellies or a scarf, I don't care how little something costs, I just want effort and imagination!:thumbup:

Taking note of that, just in case! :haha:

Hi all.

Happy anniversaries to all those celerating!

Aruppe - glad to hear all is well.

I am sorry if been AWOL, work is MANIC at the moment, I'm still work now, since 9am this morning and its now 9.40pm! Probably going to be like this for next two weeks.

Secret Santa - great ideas ladies!

La mere - I am following the convo and will drop you a DM tkmorrow, sorry for not helping sooner x

I want to be apart of the secret Santa!!!

I know it might possibly make it less secret Santa like. But maybe some pairing up from the same parts of the world would be good. Like Australia and New Zealand are pretty close.

I emailed you, DeeDee. I forgot to send this link in the email. Melly found this site, I think it would be pretty useful. secretsantaelf.co.uk

Betheney- Of course y u can take part! Lol, wouldn't dream of you not being part of it. It would be good to have some same side of the world pairings. :haha:

Sonia- You can either PM me or DeeDee! It would nice for the 3 of us to collaborate. It would make it a lot easier! Thanks for all the help, ladies!!!

I want to be apart of the secret Santa!!!

I know it might possibly make it less secret Santa like. But maybe some pairing up from the same parts of the world would be good. Like Australia and New Zealand are pretty close.

Yeah, I think the accommodations and considerations should be made when pairing. As to whom would like to send abroad or not, or what places they seem to find more convenient to send. And those who say just randomly, that they don't really mind, then randomly. Maybe we can send notes when sending the address to the email or the direct message.

I was told by my dr. Office if I don't get a call then my glucose test was ok and I won't have to do the longer test which for all my kids I never had to do but all pregnancies are different so let's hope no call :)

I'm easy will post anywhere, just need some time as royal mail aren't the fastest people out there!

If we put a little something inside, is that for mummy or baby?

I emailed you, DeeDee. I forgot to send this link in the email. Melly found this site, I think it would be pretty useful. secretsantaelf.co.uk

Just sent you like 3 emails. hahahaha.

:rofl: okay, I will go check my email! I'm gonna have to take a little break from here to go wash dishes and put laundry away.. but will check back if I have time before Hubby gets home and I have to start dinner.

I'm easy will post anywhere, just need some time as royal mail aren't the fastest people out there!

It can be for whichever you would like, Melly.

Betheney- Of course y u can take part! Lol, wouldn't dream of you not being part of it. It would be good to have some same side of the world pairings. :haha:

Sonia- You can either PM me or DeeDee! It would nice for the 3 of us to collaborate. It would make it a lot easier! Thanks for all the help, ladies!!!

I think the site is good, but how do we send the physical addresses with it? I don't think you can. And it wont take considerations to pairing either. It won't let you know who is with who in the end I think. It makes it all a big surprise but a little hard to work with too.

Just sent you like 3 emails. hahahaha.

:rofl: okay, I will go check my email! I'm gonna have to take a little break from here to go wash dishes and put laundry away.. but will check back if I have time before Hubby gets home and I have to start dinner.

It can be for whichever you would like, Melly.

That's fine, we have time! Hahaha, I'll be leaving soon too since hubby gets here at 5 LOL I can be a little bit of an ass when working with, sorry, but it's just because I was some executive director's assistant for 5 years and I'm use to sending it all in ASAP... :blush: sorry... don't feel pressured, take your time hahahahaha

Oh, I don't feel pressured at all, hun! I just don't want to be on here when/after hubby gets home. So he feels like I am spending time with him instead of just sitting next to him enthralled in our doings!!! I agree, I really like the idea of Melly's site, I'm just not too sure how well it works. It was a great idea, though! Keep those ideas coming ladies!!! :thumbup:

Oh and I emailed you back, DeeDee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->