*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm a bit too nervous to book am early scan yet, I'm terrified of booking one then having to cancel it. I really want one though!

How many of you have been to a doctor yet? I tried to book an appointment they told me I couldn't be seen till at least 8 weeks but I called back and booked an appointment for this Friday and just didn't tell them why .
Hi, i'm also going to doc on fri but didn't say why? Wouldn't prob see me otherwise. I am hoping to get a reassurance scan at 8wks,if not i will prob go private as 12wks seems like forever away.

How are you all today?
I'm going shopping to get last minute bits n pieces for hols xx

Where in Scotland are you? I've had one ectopic and one mmc and I'm entitled to phone my epu and self refer for early scans from 5w.

Hi,i'm in Aberdeen. You? X

I am in a town called Carnwath in South Lanarkshire, in between Glasgow and Edinburgh :)

I'm a bit too nervous to book am early scan yet, I'm terrified of booking one then having to cancel it. I really want one though!

How many of you have been to a doctor yet? I tried to book an appointment they told me I couldn't be seen till at least 8 weeks but I called back and booked an appointment for this Friday and just didn't tell them why .
Hi, i'm also going to doc on fri but didn't say why? Wouldn't prob see me otherwise. I am hoping to get a reassurance scan at 8wks,if not i will prob go private as 12wks seems like forever away.

How are you all today?
I'm going shopping to get last minute bits n pieces for hols xx

Where in Scotland are you? I've had one ectopic and one mmc and I'm entitled to phone my epu and self refer for early scans from 5w.
I wish we was allowed to self refer :( that's great you can do that from 5week xx

Are you sure you aren't allowed to? Try phoning your EPU unit and ask them. I had my ectopic pregnancy while living in England and was told to phone and book a scan as soon as I became pregnant again.

When I had brown discharge/blood with my previous pregnancy they wouldn't see me until the MW referred me xx

Sc girl that's fab progression. :thumbup::happydance:

We've told my mum and my sisters, we told OHs mum, well OH did and she said "oh, that was quick after the mc" cheeky cow, I wasn't best pleased with her reaction if I'm honest :growlmad:

Apart from that we are waiting to tell everyone else xx

We've told my mum and my sisters, we told OHs mum, well OH did and she said "oh, that was quick after the mc" cheeky cow, I wasn't best pleased with her reaction if I'm honest :growlmad:

Wow what a response ><. I am sorry you had to put up with that hun :hugs:. Some people are just not very sensitive at all and its really sad.

How's everyone doing today?

I'm having a chill out evening with the boys as hubby's gone working away this afternoon until Thursday :-( off out shopping for new clothes tomorrow, can't believe I can't fit into my size 8 leggings!! I thought leggings were supposed to be stretchy! Haha never mind it's all for a good cause x

Wow what a response ><. I am sorry you had to put up with that hun :hugs:. Some people are just not very sensitive at all and its really sad.
I know I was so angry, as long as we are happy I am not bothered what anyone else thinks :)

How's everyone doing today?

I'm having a chill out evening with the boys as hubby's gone working away this afternoon until Thursday :-( off out shopping for new clothes tomorrow, can't believe I can't fit into my size 8 leggings!! I thought leggings were supposed to be stretchy! Haha never mind it's all for a good cause x

I'm good today, I've also been shopping today, but I wasn't buying size 8.... My size 8 days are long gone :cry: I got quite a few nice tops and a pair of stretchy jegging things :) oh and I got some new pjs, love my pjs :thumbup:

I bet you will miss hubby, we are ordering a pizza in tonight and watching the soaps :)

Oooo pizza sounds good! But we've just are a beef roast so I think it'd be quite greedy if me to order pizza too though I probably could eat it.
Yeh I need some clothes now, I've got a few pairs of summer pants which I can still get into because they're loose fitting but I think id look abit odd in them if it's raining haha need some nice pants for Saturday as were off out for my mil birthday, I'm going to have to tell people I'm on antibiotics & that's why I'm not drinking, hubby's mum & dad know but none of the other people we're going out with do yet x

Oooo pizza sounds good! But we've just are a beef roast so I think it'd be quite greedy if me to order pizza too though I probably could eat it.
Yeh I need some clothes now, I've got a few pairs of summer pants which I can still get into because they're loose fitting but I think id look abit odd in them if it's raining haha need some nice pants for Saturday as were off out for my mil birthday, I'm going to have to tell people I'm on antibiotics & that's why I'm not drinking, hubby's mum & dad know but none of the other people we're going out with do yet x

You could have the pizza for supper :winkwink: haha.

Ah antibiotics is always the best excuse, we've not got any meals or anything to go too yet, I think it will be Father's Day when we take my dad out, we usually go for drinks so I will be using the antibiotics excuse then As well :winkwink:

Wow, that was nice of mil, honestly tho i think i'll get the same response from mine. Had loads of comments about having my 2 girls close,but,i don't ask anybody to watch them so i don't really see how its their business lol. Like you said,we're happy so not fussy what anybody thinks xx

And I don't remember ever being an 8 lol xx

Yeh but I've had to research what antibiotics you take for what as 1 of the people who is coming is a pharmacist!! So now I have to drum it into hubby's head, he's bound to get it wrong haha
Yeh I'm naturally small, except for when I'm pregnant, I put 4 1/2 stone on with my eldest & youngest & 3 1/2 stone on with my middle 1 but he did stop growing at 35 weeks but I've never shown this early before it's either because it's my 4th or there's more then 1 in there, twins run on both mine & my hubby's side so there is a possibility! X

Hey ladies. I'm doing good. I didn't have to work today and ds is at school so I slept in. I plan on doing some more shopping this week myself. This baby bloat really got me not be able to fit my normal clothes hahahha. Hope everyone else is having a great day :).

I'm so tired I don't think it helps that my youngest has decided to get up at 5am everyday for the past 2wks! Think he's trying to get me in practice for the lack of sleep that's going to be happening soon x

I'm so tired I don't think it helps that my youngest has decided to get up at 5am everyday for the past 2wks! Think he's trying to get me in practice for the lack of sleep that's going to be happening soon x

Idk why kids wake up so early. Its like dont you guys ever get tired lol. At least your getting a head start with waking up early lol

Yeh but I've had to research what antibiotics you take for what as 1 of the people who is coming is a pharmacist!! So now I have to drum it into hubby's head, he's bound to get it wrong haha
Yeh I'm naturally small, except for when I'm pregnant, I put 4 1/2 stone on with my eldest & youngest & 3 1/2 stone on with my middle 1 but he did stop growing at 35 weeks but I've never shown this early before it's either because it's my 4th or there's more then 1 in there, twins run on both mine & my hubby's side so there is a possibility! X

Hey- just to let you know, metronidazole is the best antibiotic to say and it's usually given for bacterial vaginosis ( vaginal infection) hehe
I love the crafty excuses we have to use! :thumbup:

Can't believe she said that! Prob just the first thing that came into her head but some people do not engage their brains before their traps start flapping.
I'm sure she's pleased though...? Sod her ! You've been through enough without dealing with more crap! :hugs:

Yes, I'm a pharmacy person and pretty much the only antibiotic you shouldn't drink with is metronidazole, because it makes you sick. You if you have nausea you could say you tested it the night before and you're still feeling ill :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->