*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Luckily the sickness has gone at the minute & I can't stop eating so I will Definatly be getting my money's worth!! Now I just need to find the clothes tomorrow to hide the belly & I'll be all set haha unless anyone looks at hubby's pictures on his phone, he keeps taking pics of my belly because he can't believe how fast it's grown the past week! I can't even suck it in to try & hide it looks like I will Definatly be living in baggy tops on the school run xx

After my mmc in February I'm getting a private scan this time - I've booked it for when I'll be 7+2 which is 2 weeks tomorrow.
Even this feels like ages away. Had a proper meltdown this morning, was crying loads and kept telling my dh I was sure this preg was gonna end in mc. So emotional

Now I've got it in my head that I should go for a scan at 6+2 which dh says is silly, we'll get more into if we left it a week later and 'a week is nothing' aargh every day feels like a lifetime.
What do u guys think? Wait it out or scan early and risk not seeing much and still having to go back for another scan a week or so later? I just keep thinking how amazing it would be to see a hb next week (I know this doesn't 100% guarantee a successful preg but mc risk does fall a lot then)

Any opinion welcome! X

Wow, how insensitive of your MIL mummy to be :hugs: none of our family knew about our mc's, which I'm not quite glad about because if anyone said anything like that to me I wouldn't be held accountable for my actions :grr::rofl:

I've still got a few of my maternity jeggings from dd2's pregnancy so will have to fish those out soon because I'm already soooo bloated. Mrs humphreys I'm sure it's just because it's your 4th, hopefully not more than 1 in there unless that's what you want!? They say you show quicker and quicker with each pregnancy, something about stomach muscles already being stretched!

It's been another lovely day here and it was my friend's bday, she had a BBQ so we all went round there and ate lots of food and the kids got to run around and tire themselves out. She knows I'm pregnant but nobody else there did so I was quite stealthy and just drunk lemonade, hoping nobody would ask me if I wanted a refill :lol: someone did ask what I was drinking and I just muttered a white wine spritzer and walked off :rofl: think I got away with it! I'm absolutely shattered now... Could easily lie down and sleep for a week x

Yes, I'm a pharmacy person and pretty much the only antibiotic you shouldn't drink with is metronidazole, because it makes you sick. You if you have nausea you could say you tested it the night before and you're still feeling ill :haha:

Very crafty, love the added end bit about trying alcohol night before!!

After my mmc in February I'm getting a private scan this time - I've booked it for when I'll be 7+2 which is 2 weeks tomorrow.
Even this feels like ages away. Had a proper meltdown this morning, was crying loads and kept telling my dh I was sure this preg was gonna end in mc. So emotional

Now I've got it in my head that I should go for a scan at 6+2 which dh says is silly, we'll get more into if we left it a week later and 'a week is nothing' aargh every day feels like a lifetime.
What do u guys think? Wait it out or scan early and risk not seeing much and still having to go back for another scan a week or so later? I just keep thinking how amazing it would be to see a hb next week (I know this doesn't 100% guarantee a successful preg but mc risk does fall a lot then)

Any opinion welcome! X

A week seems ages to us, especially after mc's and men don't understand :dohh: but if you can try and hold off, I would. Just because you'll be guaranteed to see a heartbeat at 7w (you still may after 6 too but there'll be one 100% just a week later) and there'll be more to see :) but totally up to you hun, if all they do is just measurements to confirm bean is growing fine then I'm sure that alone will put your mind at rest :flower: x

Ehh...yeah...I'm still wearing my maternity clothes from my last pregnancy :blush::wacko::blush:

Any opinion welcome! X

A week seems ages to us, especially after mc's and men don't understand :dohh: but if you can try and hold off, I would. Just because you'll be guaranteed to see a heartbeat at 7w (you still may after 6 too but there'll be one 100% just a week later) and there'll be more to see :) but totally up to you hun, if all they do is just measurements to confirm bean is growing fine then I'm sure that alone will put your mind at rest :flower: x

Thank you ducky! I know deep down the sensible plan would be to leave til 7 weeks but will mull it over - seem to have lots of mood swings recently and can't make decisions! X :hugs:

Yeah very insensitive :growlmad:

Jo - I'd try hold off if you can, but if you really feel you need too, then go for it, men don't quite understand sometimes Hun but it's important you do what you feel is right :hugs:xx

Oooo no Definatly not twins! Haha I mean if it is it is but ideally just the 1, I think 4's a nice round number.

Can't believe this group is 47 pages long... What the hell is it gonna be in 8 months' time??! The whole site may crash!

Well I tested today and had no progression from Saturday - although my wee was very pale this time and was much stronger on Sat. I'm hoping this has made a difference. It's still a nice dark line, on a cheap mid-flow test.

So....tired today. Ended up with about 3 1/2 hrs of sleep, house is a mess and trying to find the energy to clean, lol.

Wonder how shilo is doing???

Before my mmc in Jan, the ladies in the august group started a secret fb page. Anyone like that idea??

So....tired today. Ended up with about 3 1/2 hrs of sleep, house is a mess and trying to find the energy to clean, lol.

Before my mmc in Jan, the ladies in the august group started a secret fb page. Anyone like that idea??

Yeah I was wondering about shilo too.

I don't really go on fb so it wouldn't be much use to me unfortunately :(

Evening ladies, how are we all?

I've got pinchy cramps tonight, been asleep most of the afternoon, so tired.
:sleep:

I'm not on fb either. Lol this thread does move super fast. I love it xx

Evening helly, i feel sick but my own fault lol,had my dinner and a big bag of walkers sensations!!

Thank you ducky! I know deep down the sensible plan would be to leave til 7 weeks but will mull it over - seem to have lots of mood swings recently and can't make decisions! X :hugs:

Yeah have a think about it and then decide... You still have at least a couple of weeks anyway so see how you feel once you get a little closer to the booked scan, and hopefully they'll have slots left for the following week if you change your mind :) I'm going to put my request for a booking in appt tomorrow, and when the mw calls I'm going to ask if I can get an early scan in for reassurance after my mc's. Worst she can say is no :lol: if I can't then I'll get a private one booked in and I'll be stuck in the same predicament as you! Waiting until I'm just over 6 weeks is manageable, but for some reason that week later seems like a whole lifetime away :rofl:

Oooo no Definatly not twins! Haha I mean if it is it is but ideally just the 1, I think 4's a nice round number.

4 is definitely a good number :) I'm weird and think I'd like to end my reproducing :)haha:) on an even number! OH says I can get that right out of my head :rofl: we'll see!

Can't believe this group is 47 pages long... What the hell is it gonna be in 8 months' time??! The whole site may crash!

I know! This is what happens when you get a group of women together with one common interest... Especially when it's pregnancy/baby related! :lol:

Well I tested today and had no progression from Saturday - although my wee was very pale this time and was much stronger on Sat. I'm hoping this has made a difference. It's still a nice dark line, on a cheap mid-flow test.

I'm sure it's just that your pee was diluted hun :hugs: Maybe retest later but hold for a few hours before hand? Or you could not take the advice of a POAS pusher and just step away from the tests :rofl:

That's a fab idea, I wouldn't mind joining one but I am probably on here a lot more than Facebook!

Hi Helly I'm good today, treated myself to new clothes this afternoon. I'm in bed now so tired and my head is so sore, worst head ache ever! Anyone else suffering with headache?

Evening helly, i feel sick but my own fault lol,had my dinner and a big bag of walkers sensations!!

Mmm I love those crisps, I can eat a whole bag of the chilli ones but they repeat on me and I throw them up a few hours later, still love them though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->