*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'll probably start going crazy with that once I see a heartbeat in a scan- until then, I'm afraid to get excited. I just want a pregnancy that results in a baby!! I started pinning a bunch of nursery ideas and cute clothes with the first two, unfortunately gave up after that!

Hello,

about 5 weeks along, today. this will be our first child. I am 36 hubby is 39. I have had two prior miscarriages. My HCG level at 4 weeks was 344 and two days later was 768 so hopefully that is good news. I get my first ultra sound next Monday, May 12th, at 6 weeks, to check for a heartbeat. Hope you are all doing well.

Welcome!!! Glad to see another "advanced age" mom here, lol. Surrounded by all these young ones!! I'm also 36, though this is my 7th pg, 5th baby. When I had my mmc in Jan, the paper work they sent home with me said I was a "elderly multi-gravida". Nice. Made me feel so old, and I'm not!! So common for ladies our age to be having babies. Arrgggg.

Anyway, happy and healthy nine months!!

I know I'm still super early, but after these last few days, I'm already having to take fiber pills- ouch. (Of course this would be my only symptom so far!) sigh.

And here I've been having the opposite issue!! Lol try a magnesium supplement. Works wonders!

I may not be having a chemical like I thought. I woke up at 5 AM and decided to test with FMU. When I wiped there was brown blood, quite a bit. I wasn't too concerned but then I had red blood and panicked since AF would have been due today. Cried hysterically until I fell asleep. Woke up and no blood at all now... didn't bleed after that bit this morning. Now it's just a waiting game until I can see my OB tomorrow.

Praying its just breakthrough!!! Keep us updated!!

I was feeling OK, but I'm so bloated and didn't eat all day. When I finally ate supper , its just sitting there. Now I feel yucky!! :(

Are any of the first time mums-to-be getting totally carried away and already picking out nursery furniture, prams etc? I've spent half the day looking for stuff...:blush:

Im not a first time mom but im already looking up babyshower themes smh lol. Im trying not to get ahead of myself but I just cant help it :happydance:

Yay it's not just me I've been choosing everything I want!! Even down to which bottles!! We need to start early as we got rid of everything after my youngest so I literally need everything I can't wait to start buying xx

Yay it's not just me I've been choosing everything I want!! Even down to which bottles!! We need to start early as we got rid of everything after my youngest so I literally need everything I can't wait to start buying xx

hahaha I hear ya. I'm tryna refrain myself to not buy anything. But I know once we find out the gender its gonna be murder she wrote from there haha. I have to start from scratch also cus I don't have anything left from my ds. I'm looking forward to it tho :).

Anyone else getting sharp twinges? Started tonight, always takes me by surprise.

I was so stupid last night, I am so scared of something being wrong that I was convinced that if I tested again this morning there would be nothing there. However did two and am reassured and so happy.

Hope you are all well

Attachments

• 20140505_071525.jpg
    20140505_071525.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
I know quite a few of u are in th uk, so it's morning there, but it's 230 here and I have yet to go to sleep. My 9 yr old has been sick and keeps waking up yelling like he's in pain. When I go in, he says he's fine though. Although I don't think he's really awake. Of course, it's when oh is gone for 2 days for work, so no chance of sleeping in a bit. Have to get 3 off to school and 1 still at home. They might get there a bit late, lol. Sorry for whining. Hope everyone has a great day!!! :)

Good morning ladies!

I love seeing all your progression tests! I wish I would have bought some before we left for vacation! My husband is the very practical type and says I don't need to test every day :) He did say we could buy one later this week to see if a line is still there. Hoping for good news by then.

For now I still have no symptoms, which is making me so nervous! I have no boob pain, nausea, bowel changes, anything! Ugh!

image.jpg Morning ladies I've tested again this morning. The bottom one is this mornings (fmu is usually rubbish for me) and top one is Saturdays. I think it's time to stop testing now I don't think it can get any darker! :happydance:

Good morning ladies!

I love seeing all your progression tests! I wish I would have bought some before we left for vacation! My husband is the very practical type and says I don't need to test every day :) He did say we could buy one later this week to see if a line is still there. Hoping for good news by then.

For now I still have no symptoms, which is making me so nervous! I have no boob pain, nausea, bowel changes, anything! Ugh!

I don't really have any symptoms either. Boob pain I the evenings but that's it at the moment. It's making me a bit nervous too so I keep testing, I've run out now and husband says I don't need to buy any more!

I know I'm still super early, but after these last few days, I'm already having to take fiber pills- ouch. (Of course this would be my only symptom so far!) sigh.

TMI but I had awful constipation with my 2 daughters' pregnancies, ouch indeed! Kinds the opposite this time round though :wacko:

Hooray progression!

Top is 9dpo, middle is 10dpo, bottom two are 11dpo (today)

I'm going to try to call the doctor about getting blood tests tomorrow- with my history, they said to contact them when I get a bfp to see if it's progressing (usually they won't see you until 8-10 weeks)

Beautiful progression! :happydance:

I may not be having a chemical like I thought. I woke up at 5 AM and decided to test with FMU. When I wiped there was brown blood, quite a bit. I wasn't too concerned but then I had red blood and panicked since AF would have been due today. Cried hysterically until I fell asleep. Woke up and no blood at all now... didn't bleed after that bit this morning. Now it's just a waiting game until I can see my OB tomorrow.

This is fantastic news, I have and solution everything crossed it was just a little breakthrough bleed. You're in my thoughts :hugs: keep us updated x

Hello,

about 5 weeks along, today. this will be our first child. I am 36 hubby is 39. I have had two prior miscarriages. My HCG level at 4 weeks was 344 and two days later was 768 so hopefully that is good news. I get my first ultra sound next Monday, May 12th, at 6 weeks, to check for a heartbeat. Hope you are all doing well.

Welcome and congrats :flower: what's your EDD and I'll get you added to the list on the front page? :)

Are any of the first time mums-to-be getting totally carried away and already picking out nursery furniture, prams etc? I've spent half the day looking for stuff...:blush:

Not a FTM but I'm already looking at everything! We are even looking at a new car right now as our current one will probably be a bit of a squeeze for 5 of us (plus our dog on occasions)! I've already got my heart set on a double pram (stroller to you ladies across the pond) and I have lots of baby clothes already. Some I used with my girls and some I've just been buying whilst ttc :haha:

Anyone else getting sharp twinges? Started tonight, always takes me by surprise.

Yes! And up my foof too, really uncomfortable! Round ligament and stretching pains :thumbup: our little beans are getting comfy in there!

I know quite a few of u are in th uk, so it's morning there, but it's 230 here and I have yet to go to sleep. My 9 yr old has been sick and keeps waking up yelling like he's in pain. When I go in, he says he's fine though. Although I don't think he's really awake. Of course, it's when oh is gone for 2 days for work, so no chance of sleeping in a bit. Have to get 3 off to school and 1 still at home. They might get there a bit late, lol. Sorry for whining. Hope everyone has a great day!!! :)

Whine away, this group is to chat about anything and everything :) typical when your OH is away! My daughters like to play that trick on me too :lol: hope he's ok and you manage to get some sleep :flower:

View attachment 761485 Morning ladies I've tested again this morning. The bottom one is this mornings (fmu is usually rubbish for me) and top one is Saturdays. I think it's time to stop testing now I don't think it can get any darker! :happydance:

Fantastic progression :yipee: those lines are completely equal, only way up now is when the test line starts nicking the control lines dye :lol:

I'll be testing with smu today, then I'm going to try my best to not test again until the weekend, using my last cbd to get my 3+. I can only try though, no promises! :haha:

View attachment 761485 Morning ladies I've tested again this morning. The bottom one is this mornings (fmu is usually rubbish for me) and top one is Saturdays. I think it's time to stop testing now I don't think it can get any darker! :happydance:

Fantastic progression :yipee: those lines are completely equal, only way up now is when the test line starts nicking the control lines dye :lol:

I'll be testing with smu today, then I'm going to try my best to not test again until the weekend, using my last cbd to get my 3+. I can only try though, no promises! :haha:
Lol you can't hold off until the weekend, no way :winkwink:

I'm not testing again now, :nope: although I think all this poas addiction is rubbing off on me :blush:

Anyone else have a leaking feeling feeling?

I woke up this morning soaked down there (tmi, I know) not sure what it was but now I feel like something is leaking out but every time I go to the toilet it's dry :huh:

Excellent mummy :hugs: mine look like this too :happydance: xx

Yay! Hoping this is our turn helly :hugs:

The leaking thing...yeah it has happened to me a few times and I pooped my pants thinking I was bleeding, ran to the loo, and nothing! Big relief but no idea what It wAs :shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->