*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I'm a bit too nervous to book am early scan yet, I'm terrified of booking one then having to cancel it. I really want one though!

How many of you have been to a doctor yet? I tried to book an appointment they told me I couldn't be seen till at least 8 weeks but I called back and booked an appointment for this Friday and just didn't tell them why .
Hi, i'm also going to doc on fri but didn't say why? Wouldn't prob see me otherwise. I am hoping to get a reassurance scan at 8wks,if not i will prob go private as 12wks seems like forever away.

How are you all today?
I'm going shopping to get last minute bits n pieces for hols xx

Hi ab75, I'm also heading out shopping today, all my tops are SO tight I'm so bloated, it's time for some new ones :haha: my mother is taking my DD to a farm for the day so I'm getting a nice day to myself (this is a very rare thing) so it looking forward to my peiceful day :thumbup:

Enjoy mummy to be. I am goimh to get some stretchy leggings lol,need to lose weight anyway but bloating doesn't help.
luvspnk, i am 39 next month!!
Shilo,hope all is well,i bled with dd1 and dd2 and they are both fine but i understand your worry as i've been there. Goodluck xx

I'm a bit too nervous to book am early scan yet, I'm terrified of booking one then having to cancel it. I really want one though!

How many of you have been to a doctor yet? I tried to book an appointment they told me I couldn't be seen till at least 8 weeks but I called back and booked an appointment for this Friday and just didn't tell them why .
Hi, i'm also going to doc on fri but didn't say why? Wouldn't prob see me otherwise. I am hoping to get a reassurance scan at 8wks,if not i will prob go private as 12wks seems like forever away.

How are you all today?

Where in Scotland are you? I've had one ectopic and one mmc and I'm entitled to phone my epu and self refer for early scans from 5w.

Here are my fmu IC hpts, showing progression from last Monday at 4w to today at 5w :) I'm pretty chuffed with that as even if it did take me until 5w to get a dark line, they are clearly progressing every day :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1

How are you all today?

Where in Scotland are you? I've had one ectopic and one mmc and I'm entitled to phone my epu and self refer for early scans from 5w.
I wish we was allowed to self refer :( that's great you can do that from 5week xx

Here are my fmu IC hpts, showing progression from last Monday at 4w to today at 5w :) I'm pretty chuffed with that as even if it did take me until 5w to get a dark line, they are clearly progressing every day :)

:happydance: fab progression, those lines are exactly the same colour now!! :thumbup:

Has anyone else had any mild nausea yet? I tend to have nausea bad in the first 16-18 weeks and its started already, im slightly excited about feeling sick lol! xx

Has anyone told anybody yet? This weekend we've told our three sets of parents. Well my mum knew when AF was due so to not tell her would be actively lying when she inevitably asked :haha: my step mum guessed and asked when I didn't have a drink and we didn't want to leave mil and fil out haha. It's a first grandchild for everyone so everyone has been so happy but still cautious. They all know of our previous losses and how long it has taken so there have been lots of tears and hugs

Has anyone else had any mild nausea yet? I tend to have nausea bad in the first 16-18 weeks and its started already, im slightly excited about feeling sick lol! xx

Nothing yet and I know I am probably crazy but I want it to start! So far my only symptom has been sore boobs in the evening

I have a stretchy feeling I've had it since last night it feels like my stomach is stretching already, I did show really early with my last & with the bump/bloat I've got already there's no denying it, baggy tops on the school run for me for the next few weeks haha just hope I get my scan appt soon so I can find out for definate how far I am I started with abit of a belly at around 8 weeks last time but no where near as big as I am at the minute I'm normally a size 8 with a flat belly so it's really noticeable!! My dad has just asked "how many is in there?" Yep cheers dad!!

Has anyone told anybody yet? This weekend we've told our three sets of parents. Well my mum knew when AF was due so to not tell her would be actively lying when she inevitably asked :haha: my step mum guessed and asked when I didn't have a drink and we didn't want to leave mil and fil out haha. It's a first grandchild for everyone so everyone has been so happy but still cautious. They all know of our previous losses and how long it has taken so there have been lots of tears and hugs

I have told, My Mom, His mom, and some of my family members. Sadly, I do not really talk to my side of the family much due to their life choices and the company they keep. However, DH and his mom are going to be everything to the baby ^^. I am so excited! We are holding off on telling anyone on his side of the family until I am about 8 weeks (other than his mama of course).

@hellymay83- yes to the leaking feeling but still dry! Driving me crazy.

I'm still temping- been told to stop after +hpt, but it's been good at preparing me for previous chemicals. Had a freak out this am when it was (what i thought to be) much lower. When I put it in the chart later, it's the same as Saturday's temp. Huge relief, but has me wide awake at 5:45am! (Have to be up in less than an hour anyway.)

How are you all today?

I wish we was allowed to self refer :( that's great you can do that from 5week xx

Are you sure you aren't allowed to? Try phoning your EPU unit and ask them. I had my ectopic pregnancy while living in England and was told to phone and book a scan as soon as I became pregnant again.

Anyone else have a leaking feeling feeling?

I woke up this morning soaked down there (tmi, I know) not sure what it was but now I feel like something is leaking out but every time I go to the toilet it's dry :huh:

Yep I've been getting that. After having an inspection (so used to it from checking for fertile cm :lol:) it's just watery/creamy cm, which is a good thing... Helps to keep infections away apparently :thumbup:

Fab progression :yipee:

I've told my BnB family and a couple of real life mummy mates but that's about it. I might tell my family soonish as they live quite far from me so don't get to see speak to them all that often, so it'll be nice :) we are going on holiday with the in-laws in June, so might tell them just before or when we get there. I'll need to explain why I'm avoiding the :wine: lol!

@hellymay83- yes to the leaking feeling but still dry! Driving me crazy.

I'm still temping- been told to stop after +hpt, but it's been good at preparing me for previous chemicals. Had a freak out this am when it was (what i thought to be) much lower. When I put it in the chart later, it's the same as Saturday's temp. Huge relief, but has me wide awake at 5:45am! (Have to be up in less than an hour anyway.)

I'm still temping too - same reasons, extra reassurance. I love seeing my lines green and still raised on FF too :D think I stopped temping with DD2 at around 25dpo lol!

Here's my 15dpo smu tests. I'll try my hardest not to do anymore... For a little while anyway :lol: I've still got 15 IC's that need using up! Oh and a double pack of FRER's :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
I took another frer this am- just to make sure there was still a reason to call for a blood test!:haha:

These are daily Fri-today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 15

How are you all today?

Hi,i'm in Aberdeen. You? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"