*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

have any of y'all been losing weight? I've got some extra pounds on me, but every time I've gotten a bfp, I start losing weight. I think I'm down ~4lbs since Friday... I know it has something to do with hormones, maybe getting all the excess water out of my system?

I know it's not a problem with appetite- I'm loving food right now!

The last time I weighed my self was just a couple days after my BFP and I had the shock of my life at how much weight i had gained over a few months :blush:

I Dearnt weigh myself again :haha:

Hey Ladies.

Today wasn't a bad day. I noticed how when I was brushing my teeth I kinda felt like I had to throw up :). Didn't really have an appetite either. I could so tell im preggers because I have changed lol. Today I seen a old friend who is also preggers and asked me if I am further along because I look soo big lol. I swear that is the million dollar question for me and oh ahhaha.

Shilo hope everything goes well for you. Try and take it easy and keep faith.

Progression pics are fun!!! This is the last ones, lol. I've taken a total of 18 tests and spent 88.00 this time!! Ahhhhh!!!! DH won't be in on that little secret!! It's time to stop though.

Honestly, I wish I were having more symptoms. Just tired, which could also be because of my thyroid disease, and diarrhea (tmi, I know) which could be cause of my magnesium supplement. A little bbs soreness or nausea would be somewhat welcome!! I know I'm crazy, but with all my other pg's, I felt something!! Even my mmc, my bbs were sooo... Sore from about 7-8 dpo, and didn't stop for several weeks after the mc.

On another note, I need to find a new OB. Mine is moving to Colorado, and I could just go to another in the practice, but the only other one I've had any experience with is the one who I switched from, lol. She was completely competent , but always sooooo... Rushed. And, she delivered 3 of mine, the first, she BARELY made it. I mean, the nurse was steriled-gloved sitting at the end of the bed just WAITING for him to pop out, lol. Didn't even have to push. ( he was my 2nd). My dd, she actually didn't make the delivery. She came so fast, the nurse delivered her, didn't even have time to break the bed down!! My last, she was still my dr, but the on call delivered him.
Anyway, normally I would ask for recommendations on Facebook, but can't really do that right now, lol.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

I'm a dork, forgot to post my pic!!! Pg brain already!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 20
Lovely progression! I'm all out of tests so noooo more for me lol xxx

Hi there. Hope you don't mind another. Just had my :bfp: confirmed by the doctor. 12dpo = 66 hcg. Very excited.

I'm 38, DH is 42 and this is our first. Been ttc since January so this was cycle number four.

No idea what I'm doing so hopefully you girls can guide me right along with you :hugs:

Coming over from a very lucky May group thread - hi ab75 and shilo xx

Calling my due date 15th January.

Hi there. Hope you don't mind another. Just had my :bfp: confirmed by the doctor. 12dpo = 66 hcg. Very excited.

I'm 38, DH is 42 and this is our first. Been ttc since January so this was cycle number four.

No idea what I'm doing so hopefully you girls can guide me right along with you :hugs:

Congrats and welcome!! :hi:
Ask anything, we're pretty open, probably too much, lol. Happy & healthy 9 months!! :)

Hi Tui, glad you joined up and congratulations again xx
Shilo,fingers crossed for you xx
mrstrezy,spotting is normal,altho it doesn't stop us freaking out xx

Shilo how are you? Just read back a bit.

CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp: :hugs: <3
Hope you have a H&H 9 months!

have any of y'all been losing weight? I've got some extra pounds on me, but every time I've gotten a bfp, I start losing weight. I think I'm down ~4lbs since Friday... I know it has something to do with hormones, maybe getting all the excess water out of my system?

The last time I weighed my self was just a couple days after my BFP and I had the shock of my life at how much weight i had gained over a few months :blush:

I Dearnt weigh myself again :haha:

Thanks Mummy - so glad to be here!

Am with you on not weighing myself - I scared myself when I hopped on the scales this weekend.... :blush:

Welcome Tui! Congrats on your :bfp:!!

Progression pics. First 2 12dpo,14dpo and 16dpo on tesco cheapies xx20140506_065048.jpg

Thanks for wondering about me :hugs:

I went in for my beta this morning and they said depending on how busy the lab is, I'd get the results today or in the morning. Looking like it'll be in the morning. I called about 2 hours ago and they said that they weren't in yet. I haven't bought anymore frers cause they stress me out but I've still got lines on some cheap Walmart tests. Faint, but there. No more bleeding. I go back for another beta on Wednesday to see if the HCG is doubling how it should or not.

I have everything crossed that your levels are rising nicely :hugs: no more bleeding is a good sign, hopefully it was just a bit of lining coming away from your bean getting snuggled in tightly :flower: x

Hi Katy & SadakoS!

Can I share my line progression with you all? Bottom one is a test I did at 13 DPO and top one is the one I did yesterday at 17 DPO! It's making me hopeful :)

Fantastic progression! :happydance:

Hello Ladies! I feel so behind you all!!!
I hope everyone is doing well! I'll catch up and skip through in a moment!

Just got my second beta in and it was well over 3,000! 3,533 to be exact. She assured me it was ok. So I won't start panicking and researching... Yet. I feel like it is all becoming real.

Sticky dust to all!

Wow that's a brilliant result! :wohoo:

Shilo-hoping you get good results on your betas

Ladies, I'm a little worried today. I've been having cramping since I got my BFP, which I know is normal. Today however, when I went to the bathroom at work, I noticed I had some brown spotting and a little bit of brown on the toilet paper:( No red. Once I got home, I went to the bathroom again,wiped, and nothing. I did a CM check and it was clear. My lower back hurts like hell today. Thoughts? I did end up sending a message to my doctor's office to see if there's reason for concern. I seem to be in the mood for food again, which concerns me because for the past few days I haven't been very interested in eating.

The cramping is normal lovely :hugs: I think as long as it's old blood and not fresh, you should be fine. Maybe just a bit of old lining or your breakthrough bleed just making it's way out. Definitely speak to your doctor though, if only to ease your worries :flower:

I wish! I'm up 3lbs which I know isn't the end of the world, but I'd previously just lost 1st 9lb dieting pre-bfp, so wanted to avoid weight gain so early on :dohh: I lost weight with DD's pregnancy, I was lighter than my pre-preg weight after birth! I doubt it's going happen again this time though, not with the way I'm filling my face anyway :lol:

I'm a dork, forgot to post my pic!!! Pg brain already!!

Beautiful lines! :dance:

Hi Tui :wave: welcome to the group and huge congrats!

Progression pics. First 2 12dpo,14dpo and 16dpo on tesco cheapies xxView attachment 761793

Wohoo progression! :yipee:

Morning/evening ladies :hi: all caught up! I hope everyone's ok?

Off to the doctor's today to put in my request for the mw and to pick up my maternity notes.... I'm unbelievably excited! :headspin: I am so tired, could've easily gone to bed at 7pm yesterday, but I decided to stay up until 10.30 with OH and I was up for 6.45am to do the school run and I honestly could do with some matchsticks for my eyes :sleep: how is it possible to be this tired!? I never had it with my daughters' pregnancies and I'd always think women in first tri complaining of tiredness were putting it on..... So I guess this is what karma feels like :haha:

Morning ladies, here's my progression lines.

10dpo, 13dpo,16dpo and today 22dpo

Attachments

• Collage 2014-05-06 09_16_22.jpg
    Collage 2014-05-06 09_16_22.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 22
Hi ladies beautiful progression lines!!! I definitely feel sticky beans coming along :happydance:

I've not had chance to read everything I'm studying in college today but il manage to catch up later :)

How are we all today?

My boobs feel less sore today :( anyone else? Worrying has started!

Here's another tmi post- i was woken up last night by THE WORST gas pains. I thought I was going to throw up, went back and forth between sweating and chills (no fever), got super dizzy so laid in child's pose on the bathroom floor for ~15 min until I could get up for a glass of water and anti-gas meds! It was horrible- hoping everything's still ok- temp is still up and no blood, so fx.

Hopefully this morning I'll be getting the results from yesterday's hcg/progesterone test. Another hcg test tomorrow. The doc was in shock when I said I'd gotten a bfp. I'd told her before that I get pregnant easily- just can't keep it!

my 3rd time doing this and the stretching cramps still worry me! love pregnancy but hate the panic that comes with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->