*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Youngmam,i have stretchy cramps today too. Don't know how many times i've been to toilet to check all is ok lol xx

I work at a school, so went to the nurse and asked about intestinal issues last night. She took my blood pressure and it's 150/100. What the heck- i know i'm stressed, but can it cause that? This isn't good...

Hi ladies
Well I've been out shopping & bought some bigger clothes yay!!
But then when I got back I phoned the hospital to see if my scan appointment had been arranged & they've not even received the referal yet!! I'm so angry with my midwife for not sending it!! So I've phoned to speak to my midwife & she's in a meeting so I've left a message for her to phone back & I'm going to demand that she makes me an appointment ASAP I can't wait weeks & weeks to find out how far I am! & I'm worrying now as I've had to go for more blood tests as my liver function test has come back very high which can happen in pregnancy but apparently is more common in multiples!! As twins run on both mine & hubby's side I'm getting abit panicky now so I want my scan to find out for definate x

Oooohhhh mrs, i hope you get your scan soon so you can find out how many are in there! I would love twins,but maybe if this was my 1st preg and not baby number 3!! Xx

I got cd14 and cd21 bloods done last cycle as doc wanted to check things after my cp(and after complaint letter). Phoned,again,to get results of my progesterone test and results have been back since fri but are with the doc who isn't in today,wtf!! To phone after 2pm to see if the duty doc has looked at them!!

Good morning Ladies. I'm currently on my way to work. I'm showing alil more than last week. So let's see if anyone asks me lol.

Have a good day yall :)

Yeh twins would be good for a 1st pregnancy but with3 boys already I'll seriously have my hands full!! X

Hi ladies
But then when I got back I phoned the hospital to see if my scan appointment had been arranged & they've not even received the referal yet!! I'm so angry with my midwife for not sending it!! So I've phoned to speak to my midwife & she's in a meeting so I've left a message for her to phone back & I'm going to demand that she makes me an appointment ASAP I can't wait weeks & weeks to find out how far I am! & I'm worrying now as I've had to go for more blood tests as my liver function test has come back very high which can happen in pregnancy but apparently is more common in multiples!! As twins run on both mine & hubby's side I'm getting abit panicky now so I want my scan to find out for definate x

that's crazy they haven't gotten your referral yet. Hopefully soon tho. I'm anxious to see how many I nay have as well and how far along I could be. Ahh the joys of being preggers:)

I haven't even been able to book my booking appointment yet, it's next Monday which will make me 6 weeks , won't see my midwife until 9 weeks (they come 3 weeks after go appt) so probably won't get a 12 week scan until around 14 weeks now. I'm trying not to let it get to me but since my previous pg ended in mc I'd have thought they'd have been a bit more accommodating for me.

I haven't even been able to book my booking appointment yet, it's next Monday which will make me 6 weeks , won't see my midwife until 9 weeks (they come 3 weeks after go appt) so probably won't get a 12 week scan until around 14 weeks now. I'm trying not to let it get to me but since my previous pg ended in mc I'd have thought they'd have been a bit more accommodating for me.

I'd of thought so too, my best friend who's pregnant too has had 2 mc & has already had 3 scans with this 1, her last 1 being today at 9wks 3days, she now has to go back at 12wks for her dating scan, I'd dehinatly be asking for an appointment earlier then that, even if it's just for your own reasurance x

Helly, i'm going to doc on fri to see if i can get referred for early scan,but i doubt it. Why can't they see that we just want reassurance!?!
afm,progesterone levels are satisfactory,so hopefully this little nugget will stick around til jan xx

my 3rd time doing this and the stretching cramps still worry me! love pregnancy but hate the panic that comes with it xx

I hear you!! This is my 7th pg, 5th baby, and I still get worried!!

Have to admit I had a bit of a freak out this morning! Realized I'm going to have 5 kiddos!!! I was talking to DH on the phone and started bawling, lol!! All I could think is, I'm on 3 hrs of sleep 2 nights in a row, and this baby isn't even here yet. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning. I know most of how I feel is lack of sleep. Plz don't misunderstand, I am excited, just having a weak moment. :/

I work at a school, so went to the nurse and asked about intestinal issues last night. She took my blood pressure and it's 150/100. What the heck- i know i'm stressed, but can it cause that? This isn't good...

Have u called u dr? Honestly, could just be a momentary jump. I would def call though. Maybe the nurse would be willing to check it for a few mornings to see if it stays up?

Wow Luvspnk, I'm sure 1 more on top of 4 will be a walk in the park! I'm freaking out a little at having 3, but mostly hoping this baby's a little easier than what DD2 was!

Mrs humphreys that's awful the scan wasn't booked yet, hopefully your mw can get that sorted ASAP :flower:

My one and only symptom (apart from gas :rofl:) is the exhaustion. Never had it before in my pregnancies so it's a new experience for me, I'm shattered! Here's my FRER today at 16dpo :yipee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
I've decided that if I don't get a scan until 14/15 weeks I'm going to push for an early one, if they won't give me one I'll go private at around 10 weeks. Hope you get your early referral xx

Helly won't you get your dating/NT scan at 12w?

Hi ladies
That's a bit rubbish if the MW, sorry Hun :hugs:

Ooh my goodness.....twins!!!! :happydance:

Lolly - is your test line darker than the control line?!?!

Helly- that is rubbish you should be getting a bit more support after what you've been through Hun, I'm seeing my MW Thursday and going to chat with her, after my last mc the nurse on epu said next time I'm pregnant early dating scan would be an option for me, this should be the case for you too xxx

Yes it is!! All my friends are winding me up saying about twins/triplets :shock::wacko: I got my cbd 2-3 at 14 dpo too lol! :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->