*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Just got my bfp not sure of due day but it's January last period was 13th april

Just got my bfp not sure of due day but it's January last period was 13th april

Welcome and congrats! Were your cycles a regular 28 days long usually? If so your mw will put you at an EDD of 18th Jan, making you just 3 weeks pregnant. That's an impressive time to get a bfp!

Yes it is!! All my friends are winding me up saying about twins/triplets :shock::wacko: I got my cbd 2-3 at 14 dpo too lol! :argh:

Oh my goodness,that's amazing!! :happydance::happydance:

Amazing line, not so much amazing if it's twins :rofl: I don't think I could cope!!

I'd LOVE twins but then again I only have one child at the moment, I'm so excited to see your outcome :oneofeach: :haha:

Hi ladies hope your all feeling ok.

I called the mw this morning and she asked me to call back im 2weeks and they'll book me in for my first appointment? ? They've never done that before always booked me in over the phone to you think it's because I had a mc?

Also I'm only 4weeks tomorrow and I've been as sick as a dog today not actually thrown up but felt like I will all day and soooo tired!! Are you all feeling like this? X

Welcome to the group, new preggos!

Nothing much going on here. I don't feel any different, except for some reassuring symptoms. Going to the mall today and it'll be hard not to buy anything for the baby. I've been looking at tiny onesies for months now.
What I will get, is another digital. I want that 3+.

Hello everyone :wave:

so im 5 weeks today - tried for almost 6 years, had a natural :bfp: yesterday :shock: due January 6th 2015

I just heard back about my beta and at 12DPO it was a 20. They seemed concerned and said that's kind of low :( I go back tomorrow for a 2nd beta. I am so nervous and worried.

I just heard back about my beta and at 12DPO it was a 20. They seemed concerned and said that's kind of low :( I go back tomorrow for a 2nd beta. I am so nervous and worried.

:hugs: I'm keeping everything crossed tightly for you Hun xx

I called the mw this morning and she asked me to call back im 2weeks and they'll book me in for my first appointment? ? They've never done that before always booked me in over the phone to you think it's because I had a mc?

Also I'm only 4weeks tomorrow and I've been as sick as a dog today not actually thrown up but felt like I will all day and soooo tired!! Are you all feeling like this? X

It could be because your only four weeks Hun, my MW doesn't usually see you until 7 weeks, I'm with you on the tiredness can't wait for bed! :sleep:

Welcome to the new people, and congrats!

Shiloh, I'm sorry you're going through all this worry, and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

I've been feeling a bit sick all day today but i can't decide if that's pg hormones or the fact I've got a really important job interview tomorrow and I'm bricking it!! :haha:

Shiloh, I'm sorry you're going through all this worry, and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

I've been feeling a bit sick all day today but i can't decide if that's pg hormones or the fact I've got a really important job interview tomorrow and I'm bricking it!! :haha:

Good luck with your job interview! :) can I be cheeky and ask what job your going for? :haha: I hope everything goes well for you. X

Agreed, probably because you're only 4w today :) I put in my mw request today but she won't ring me until I'm 6ish weeks and then I'll get my booking in appt around 8w :thumbup: x

Hello everyone :wave:

so im 5 weeks today - tried for almost 6 years, had a natural :bfp: yesterday :shock: due January 6th 2015

Yaaaay welcome and congrats! :yipee:

Everything crossed for you sweetie x

Eeeek good luck at the interview! Try not to throw up on the interviewer :haha:

Well I've still not had a call back off my midwife :-( so that's another call she'll be getting tomorrow, I've had quite a lot of dizziness today & headache guessing it's all the hormones running round so I thought while I felt abit rubbish I'd do my last test just to make sure everything was ok, 17dpo (maybe??) today & just tested now, evening urine isn't normally the best for me, normally around lunchtime I test better but I'm quite happy with this & there's definate progression since Saturdays test at 14dpo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 7
That test looks great :happydance: can you change MW? I can't believe she's not called you back yet x :nope:

Well I've still not had a call back off my midwife :-( so that's another call she'll be getting tomorrow, I've had quite a lot of dizziness today & headache guessing it's all the hormones running round so I thought while I felt abit rubbish I'd do my last test just to make sure everything was ok, 17dpo (maybe??) today & just tested now, evening urine isn't normally the best for me, normally around lunchtime I test better but I'm quite happy with this & there's definate progression since Saturdays test at 14dpo x

Ooooh that is really dark!

Hi there. Hope you don't mind another. Just had my :bfp: confirmed by the doctor. 12dpo = 66 hcg. Very excited.

I'm 38, DH is 42 and this is our first. Been ttc since January so this was cycle number four.

No idea what I'm doing so hopefully you girls can guide me right along with you :hugs:

Coming over from a very lucky May group thread - hi ab75 and shilo xx

Calling my due date 15th January.

Yay! Congrats and welcome! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back