*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

Welcome and congrats to all the new BFP 's!!!!! :hi:

Shilo, praying for you!!

Called my endocrinologist to get in to check my thyroid levels. We believe that's what caused my mmc in jan, so super important to get in. I need to check into new OB' s too. Ugghh!! I hate picking new dr's!! I'm so picky, idk if it's the nurse side of me, but when it comes to my dr, I'm not easy to please!!

Just got my bfp not sure of due day but it's January last period was 13th april

Welcome and congrats! Were your cycles a regular 28 days long usually? If so your mw will put you at an EDD of 18th Jan, making you just 3 weeks pregnant. That's an impressive time to get a bfp!

Yes it is!! All my friends are winding me up saying about twins/triplets :shock::wacko: I got my cbd 2-3 at 14 dpo too lol! :argh:

Oh my goodness,that's amazing!! :happydance::happydance:

Amazing line, not so much amazing if it's twins :rofl: I don't think I could cope!!

I'd love twins too!! So exciting! When will u find out? (Sorry if you've already answered this somewhere else!) x

Just got my bfp not sure of due day but it's January last period was 13th april

Welcome and congrats! Were your cycles a regular 28 days long usually? If so your mw will put you at an EDD of 18th Jan, making you just 3 weeks pregnant. That's an impressive time to get a bfp!

Yes it is!! All my friends are winding me up saying about twins/triplets :shock::wacko: I got my cbd 2-3 at 14 dpo too lol! :argh:

Oh my goodness,that's amazing!! :happydance::happydance:

Amazing line, not so much amazing if it's twins :rofl: I don't think I could cope!!

I'd love twins too!! So exciting! When will u find out? (Sorry if you've already answered this somewhere else!) x

Cycles are like 26 days positve opk on the 22nd of April positive on the 2nd may lol went to the docs and got blood taken hcg lvl is over 300

There's only that midwife that goes to my doctors so at the minute no, luckily I already know I will be under a consultant due to having pre eclampsia with my 1st, going into early labour with my 2nd & 3rd & my 2nd stopping growing at 35 weeks so I will be seeing them more then an actual midwife so hopefully I won't have to put up with it too long.
I'm happy with that test, it's getting darker too & there's definate hook effect happening so I'm glad I did it, just wish I'd of done it at lunch like I normally do, pretty certain it's been even darker then but it's totally reassured me today xx

There's only that midwife that goes to my doctors so at the minute no, luckily I already know I will be under a consultant due to having pre eclampsia with my 1st, going into early labour with my 2nd & 3rd & my 2nd stopping growing at 35 weeks so I will be seeing them more then an actual midwife so hopefully I won't have to put up with it too long.
I'm happy with that test, it's getting darker too & there's definate hook effect happening so I'm glad I did it, just wish I'd of done it at lunch like I normally do, pretty certain it's been even darker then but it's totally reassured me today xx

I test constantly just for reassurance lol

Haha hubby said I wasn't allowed after getting my bfp as it'll just stress me out but I caved & bought a pack on Saturday as af was due & I started stressing incase it showed, I've used my last test now & I'm happy with the results I've got so I'm not buying anymore xx

Lol my hubby has just told me to stop testing as todays test was really dark......I might buy another twinpack at the end of the week, but sssssssssshhhhhhhhh, don't tell dh lol xx

How's everyone this evening? I'm in bed already :blush: so tired today :sleep:

A holiday that would be nice :) :thumbup:

Luckily it's night time here so DD is fast asleep in bed, been waiting for my chill out time all day :coffee:

Luckily it's night time here so DD is fast asleep in bed, been waiting for my chill out time all day :coffee:

Lol I kno that's right. When ds gets home I'm gonna put a movie on for him or something so he can chill out lol. I'm soo tired I can really go to sleep as if its night time lol

Lol I kno that's right. When ds gets home I'm gonna put a movie on for him or something so he can chill out lol. I'm soo tired I can really go to sleep as if its night time lol

Take a little nap it can't harm :winkwink:

I had a nap today too. Really struggled to get through work I kept switching from being really hungry to feeling a little sick and always feeling tired. I got kicked in the stomach this afternoon (I work in a school for children with special needs) It made me so scared even though I know everything is well protected in there.

Today is the furthest a long in pregnancy I have ever been, all others have been chemicals. Feeling good even though I have a long way still to go!

I think twins as a first pregnancy/children would be fab, but I've heard having twins after singulars is haaaaard work! You have to change everything you know about routine/feeding/changing etc etc plus with older kids (that are only toddlers) to look after too... Arghh it makes me sweat just thinking about it :rofl: I don't think it's twins, but we are going to get an early reassurance scan at around 7w I think :) so we will soon know!

Cycles are like 26 days positve opk on the 22nd of April positive on the 2nd may lol went to the docs and got blood taken hcg lvl is over 300

Ahhh that'll explain it then, so you're 9dpo today... EDD will be the 18th by my calculations?

How's everyone this evening? I'm in bed already :blush: so tired today :sleep:

I have been taking naps on and off all day :sleep:

Jealous! I've been wanting to nap all day :lol: DD1 was at school this morning, so a friend popped round for a catch up and a cuppa which was lovely but when DD2 went for her nap I really felt like asking my friend to leave so I could sleep too :rofl: that probably would've gone down like a house on fire!

I had a nap today too. Really struggled to get through work I kept switching from being really hungry to feeling a little sick and always feeling tired. I got kicked in the stomach this afternoon (I work in a school for children with special needs) It made me so scared even though I know everything is well protected in there.

Today is the furthest a long in pregnancy I have ever been, all others have been chemicals. Feeling good even though I have a long way still to go!

I'm sure all is fine hun :hugs: bean will be well protected in there x

Fantastic! :wohoo: every little milestone should be celebrated, no matter how small :)

I'm sorry this happened to you :hugs: but your right, everything is well protected in there right now :)

Congratulations on getting this far , you must feel relieved xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->