*** January Jellybeans 2015 *** - join & chat here :) 132 so far!

I've had my baby!! Contractions started in my sleep around 6.30 this morning, by 9 I was in agony and felt lots of pressure, so my froend came round to sit for the girls. Felt the need to push in the car but literally just made it to the labour ward and on to the bed and then started pushing and at 9.35 baby Willow came into the world :cloud9: im in shock!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/6BEBBD1C-14C6-4891-B718-08EB60CA0AD2_zpsmzrpaulb.jpg

Wow lolly that was super fast!

Congrats on a beautiful baby :) x

Congratulations Lauryn. Willow is beautiful and I love her name. xx

I have just had a sweep, I am 3cm and crampy xx

Congratulations lolly!!

So excited from updates from ab and bb (of there is anyone else I've missed sorry)

I'm not feeling anything yet! Feeling like baby is still a long way off!

Buddy- yes! Everything is so different for me this time as well. With my son I lost my plug bit by bit a few weeks before I had him. I am hoping this means my cervix is starting to soften :p I would be a ok if she came at 37w lol!!! She has already dropped over a week ago- maybe 2 now.

Oh my goodness lolly!!! That was a quick delivery!! Glad all went well :D what a gorgeous baby!! I love that name :3 Ahhhh I can't wait! So jealous :) <3

3cm. Ready to break waters. Just need to wait for space on delivery. I've got constant pain in my bum cheeks and down the back of my legs!

Thanks ladies! We are back home already, can't believe it!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/DE2AE766-9F47-4E9F-B5FB-552CBC15EDDB_zpsmqbterk7.jpg
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/C9945857-F526-4DCD-B0EE-5800DAD205AB_zpsanupiqjn.jpg

I'm so in love!!! <3

OMG BB & Ab! Maybe we'll all have our babies today!? Good luck ladies!

I've had my baby!! Contractions started in my sleep around 6.30 this morning, by 9 I was in agony and felt lots of pressure, so my froend came round to sit for the girls. Felt the need to push in the car but literally just made it to the labour ward and on to the bed and then started pushing and at 9.35 baby Willow came into the world :cloud9: im in shock!

Amazing!! Congrats Lolly, she's beautiful!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-01/6BEBBD1C-14C6-4891-B718-08EB60CA0AD2_zpsmzrpaulb.jpg

Congrats! She is beautiful!!

Massive congratulations Lolly! She's absolutely gorgeous! Xxx

Good luck BB and ab....looking forward to hearing even more good news! Xxx

Just had my final ultrasound. Placenta has remained in a good position for a vaginal birth. Baby is weighing in right now at 8.5lbs! They may not let me go past my due date. Will find out later this afternoon.

Yay for being home lolly.

Had a bloody show. Just waiting on the pains kicking in xx

Thank you ladies!! I'm so in love <3

Eeek good luck Ab! :yipee:

Great news about the placenta wifey! Hope baby doesn't keep you waiting much longer :)

I'm feeling a bit impatient, trying not too but so many people keep texting me and asking if I'm having any signs....not one so far! Still have nine days until my due date anyway its already driving me crazy and grumpy haha

I'm thinking I'm going to call my midwife tomorrow to see if they can fit me in for an appointment, I thought appointments would be every week now but they don't want to see me until I'm overdue now, I was so sick with a cold last time I saw them that I forgot to ask loads of questions, I hope they don't mind! I'm also a bit concerned that my bump hasn't grown in three weeks even though the midwife wasn't bothered last time I saw her.

It would be great if we could get a lost together of who has had their babies already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->