January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

That’s so much like mine, how are we not getting static smileys?!
I ended up doing another one when I got in from work and still flashing! Argh!
Right? I don’t get it, I’ve never had more than four days flash before a static one before

Iv never used these digi things what is fladhing meant to mean?

Flashing is peak. :)
Iv never used these digi things what is fladhing meant to mean?
Sorry. Flashing smiley is high LH. Static smiley is peak.
I used those digital OPK for a couple of cycles, but they stressed me out. My three chemical pregnancies this time TTC have been with Easy@Home LH strips. And hilariously, my two living children were conceived WITHOUT OPK at all!! The irony of it all.

I swear I found this easier when I’ve used them before but after 10 days of flashing I’m going out of my mind. I’ve done 3 of the stupid things today and all flashing! The second line was darker on all of them so I don’t understand why it’s not static? My cheapies looked close but not quite there.
The clearblue website says to give up after 9 days. I have 2 tests left that I’ll do tomorrow and then that’s it.
I’m honestly on the verge of giving up altogether. I can’t keep doing this and I feel so low about it all. Why can’t I just ovulate normally and get pregnant? Why do I have to go through this every time? Maybe it’s just not meant to be?
I know I’m lucky to have the babies I’ve got and maybe I should just be grateful for that.
Sorry for the pity party, it’s all just really getting to me today.

It really says to give up after 9 days of flashing smileys? That's wild.

So I think my body is playing games with me this cycle too. I usually don't ov until at least day 16 I think.
On cd 9 I had an opk that was nearly pos, not sure why I tested really I just felt a bit off. I also had tiny brown flecks in my cm which was weird. I'm now on cd 13 and the opks since have all been negative. I've had ewcm (ish) for the last couple of days, although it's kind of creamy too does anyone else get that? I never know wether to call it ewcm or not. Today I've had twinges on the left side and I now feel like I'm post-ov. I can't explain what's going on but I'm confused lol x

@tdog it’s really encouraging to hear that you had Heidi after loads of days of it too!

@josephine3 I know what you mean about the CM and I get confused about it too! Hopefully that’s you in the TWW now!

AFM I got this FINALLY!!! The relief is immense but the stress of seeing when and if my temp goes up kicks in now! My mood has been awful the last few days. I do wonder if it’s the soy that’s making me feel so low but I’m really, really struggling.

88C2F065-ABEB-4144-B637-E13A21649AD0.jpeg

@tdog it’s really encouraging to hear that you had Heidi after loads of days of it too!

@josephine3 I know what you mean about the CM and I get confused about it too! Hopefully that’s you in the TWW now!

AFM I got this FINALLY!!! The relief is immense but the stress of seeing when and if my temp goes up kicks in now! My mood has been awful the last few days. I do wonder if it’s the soy that’s making me feel so low but I’m really, really struggling.

View attachment 1113534

Yay!!

4dpo today going by FF, I had shooting pains yesterday in the right boob going toward the nipple , it happened about 3 times..
It’s something different but not getting my hopes just to be gutted when it’s another BFN.
Temp went up again today.
Will add chart how it is so far 4C412D8D-F5EA-41DC-B35C-3C112BB1CC3A.jpeg

@jellybeanxx im so happy you finally got your static smiley. I had a feeling you would. Fx for a temp rise next and you can relax into the 2ww. I say relax but then it’s the stress and worry of getting BFNs. I’m feeling quite relaxed right now but I know if I haven’t got any symptoms by 7 or 8dpo I’ll be stressing again and knowing I’ll be out.
I already have a feeling I’m not pregnant again. Hard to stay positive when it’s just endless BFNs.
fx for us both love.

@Laurabub84
Thinking of you today love.

@josephine3
I really hope you have ovulated. When you got the nearly positive did you keep testing? When I get close I test every 2 hours because I have been known to have a quick peak. Fx this is our sticky rainbow BFP cycle.

@S_Dowd
How are you doing my lovely?

@PinkCupcakes
I really hope you get a static today love

@NDH
Did you have a nice birthday lovely? Hope you was spoiled rotten hehe. Funny how me and you are both December babes.

anyway good luck to those still waiting to ovulate. Can’t believe we are almost in January. Praying for lots of sticky BFPs.

Good luck Josephine. I wonder which day you ovulated?

Great news about peak at last jellybean.

Suggerhoney your chart looks great and yes I had a nice birthday thanks.

Pinkcupcakes I am sorry your digis haven't stopped flashing yet :(

Im cd14 and still no sign of ovulation yet :(. I've never ovulated later than CD14 before.

Screenshot_20221229-081717.png

@PinkCupcakes are you testing once a day? I started doing 3 times a day because I was going mad! Ended up getting the static on my second test today. Such an expensive thing to do though! Think I’ll stick to the cheapies in future! Hope you get your static one soon!

@NDH sorry you’re still waiting for ovulation, the wait is horrible! Way worse than the TWW for me!

@Suggerhoney that chart is looking fab! Fx for you!

@PinkCupcakes are you testing once a day? I started doing 3 times a day because I was going mad! Ended up getting the static on my second test today. Such an expensive thing to do though! Think I’ll stick to the cheapies in future! Hope you get your static one soon!

@NDH sorry you’re still waiting for ovulation, the wait is horrible! Way worse than the TWW for me!

@Suggerhoney that chart is looking fab! Fx for you!
I was only doing once a day so I figured I’d do it again today and it’s still flashing but the stick is darker now

DAD15FC0-CB57-42B3-8FC3-6149D2F66D92.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->