January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

9dpo and my estrogen level just surged per my monitor… I thought it was supposed to stay low when AF is nearing, so my brain is like omgggg pregnant? But BFN this morning.

@PinkCupcakes 9dpo is very early, don’t give up hope yet :hugs:
Thank you but I just feel out. :(

Aww thanks lovely you so sweet. Yes I've been trying and waiting for my Rainbow Baby a long time. Starting to feel real.

Did you test today lovely? Hope they are darker. Rooting for you so so much,

@Suggerhoney my heart rate has always been the same never gone any higher only slightly but not a massive amount xx

Ah ok.
Was thinking of monitoring mine but don’t really want the added stress so will leave it.

Oh I don’t do heart rate monitoring, though I know some people do and it’s higher after ovulation just like temp, but it’s a very subtle change I think. I’m monitoring my urine progesterone levels. Or maybe you tagged the wrong user lol, not sure

oh hahaha knowing me I’ve tagged the wrong person lol.
Oh that’s interesting about the estrogen surge. Hope it’s leads to a BFP for you.
Sorry about the BFN today tho but still time.
When pregnant with my 2 sons and the miscarriage last June I didn’t get lines until 10dpo. Mind you I didn’t test at 9 dpo with my youngest and the miscarriage. I tested at 8dpo and BFN then tested 10dpo and got lines. Then darker lines at 11dpo. Blazing BFP at 12/13dpo.
Still time lovely.

I’d say you’ve more than covered it, lol. I’m doing ok. Impatiently waiting for the weekend. Should hopefully get a positive opk this time next week. Gonna start opks Thursday. Trying not to feel nervous about it all. I’m excited but gonna be scared if/when I fall again. I can’t help but worry that the miscarriage will throw my cycles off again. I’ll be devastated if I end up with anovulatory cycles when I’m so desperate to be pregnant again.

I’m keeping everything crossed that you do ovulate lovely.
It’s always such a worry that waiting for it and not knowing if you definitely will or not.
I never used to really worry. But ever since that one time where I didn’t I worry.
fx ovulation won’t keep you waiting long.
It’s all so stressful.

9DPO, BFN of course, pretty sure I’m out. :(

View attachment 1113980

Hopefully you will see lines tomorrow lovely at 10dpo. Fx fx fx

So my temp went up today to my post ovulation temp so looking like I have ovulated.
Cm is now watery but slightly thicker and creamy.
I haven’t had any more ewcm since we Bd yesterday. So hoping that’s a good sign.
It’s like I had loads, then we bded and then it was gone.
Let’s hope it’s because we have conceived our rainbow.
1dpo today. So won’t be testing now until 1st Feb at 10dpo.
That’s the day I have the Pap smear booked in so I’m praying to get some lovely decent BFP that day.
I mite test around 8dpo. Not sure yet will see how I feel.
Feel like we have covered it so well this cycle, let’s hope it’s worked and I finally get my rainbow BFP[-o<

@Suggerhoney I just tested got to sleep in this morning as school got canceled because of winter storm. My son is happy lol. (Snow day):xmas8:

Around 15dpo af is officially late
Last picture is with flash

Having some cramps and uterus feels sore if that makes sense. Boobs are so sensitive.

View attachment 1113981 View attachment 1113982 View attachment 1113983

Oh I love the snow.
I was hoping we would get some as most of the UK has had it. But I live right down the south and we’re in a valley so snow misses us. We had a tiny sprinkling the other day but it was gone by the afternoon.
Last time we had snow here where I am was in 2019 . Was a few inches deep and I loved it. Also found out I was expecting my 3 year old on a snow day.

that bottom one is looking darker.
I remember them mommed ones taking ages to get dark with my miscarriage.
Don’t think they was dark until 16 or 17dpo

Found a pic. So all tests were dark from 12dpo. But the mommed didn’t get dark until 16dpo.
46436F69-C797-4EA5-8986-929C930B17B2.jpeg
As you can see still lighter than the others.
This was 16dpo last June. X

Hi all, hope everyone is well. I need to catch up on what I missed this weekend!

We got back from our weekend trip very early this morning and after a much needed nap I decided to take another test. Only had dollar tree tests left, but it was once again negative. At 12 DPO, I don't expect that to change. I feel absolutely no symtoms anymore aside from slightly tender boobs off and on, so it's looking like we will be on to cycle 14 soon.. I spoke to my husband about considering unmedicated IUI if we could, but he wants to give it a while longer. So I'm going to make an appointment with my Dr and see if they have any advice or if I can get some blood work to make sure things are good on my end (I don't have reason to believe otherwise as I am pretty regular, but it certainly doesn't hurt.) I may also see if they would prescribe clomid to see I'd we can up our chances. I have no idea if they will go for it, but I have to try.

I will stick around until Friday when AF is due, just on the slight chance I do get a late positive, but my instinct is telling me it's just not my time this cycle..

Congrats to those with BFPs this cycle, I hope all goes well and you each have healthy babies in September/October.

To those of you that I will see in the February thread, luck for your next cycle!

So 1dpo and really crampy in the uterus.
Strange at just 1dpo.

Hi all, hope everyone is well. I need to catch up on what I missed this weekend!

We got back from our weekend trip very early this morning and after a much needed nap I decided to take another test. Only had dollar tree tests left, but it was once again negative. At 12 DPO, I don't expect that to change. I feel absolutely no symtoms anymore aside from slightly tender boobs off and on, so it's looking like we will be on to cycle 14 soon.. I spoke to my husband about considering unmedicated IUI if we could, but he wants to give it a while longer. So I'm going to make an appointment with my Dr and see if they have any advice or if I can get some blood work to make sure things are good on my end (I don't have reason to believe otherwise as I am pretty regular, but it certainly doesn't hurt.) I may also see if they would prescribe clomid to see I'd we can up our chances. I have no idea if they will go for it, but I have to try.

I will stick around until Friday when AF is due, just on the slight chance I do get a late positive, but my instinct is telling me it's just not my time this cycle..

Congrats to those with BFPs this cycle, I hope all goes well and you each have healthy babies in September/October.

To those of you that I will see in the February thread, luck for your next cycle!

So sorry about the BFN hon. It really is so disappointing and disheartening.
Will see you in the February testing group because i won’t be testing until 1st feb.
Praying it’s not another BFN but I expect it will be. Sigh

Here is my afternoon test top is fmu.
Cramping I was having is gone now.

Screenshot_20230123-140449_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back