January Snowdrops +*+* Testing Thread *+*+ Ring in the New Year with BFPs!

@Pinkfizz2015 it was me that used them tests last year they were crap if I'm honest some women love them but I don't rate them at all :shrug: xx
I thought it was yourself but wasn't to sure. How are you hun am I right in saying your expecting aswell? My baby brain is awful x
@PinkCupcakes 8dpo is still early and plenty of time fxd for a lovely bfp soon xx

@Suggerhoney so glad you getting plenty of bd in fxd this is the cycle for you xx

Sending massive baby :dust: to everyone xx

So lovely to see your lines darkening Nightflower :dance:. I can't imagine anyone minding seeing your test spam.

@josephine3
Yes it was a liver transplant hon. I had it done in 2011.
Had liver and kidney bloods done a few months back and everything is really good,

hehehe. Well in a way it’s a get back at DH because he has woken me for sex so many times. He has a extremely high sex drive, mine is low.
We had to Bd again today as well because I’ve had loads of ewcm and my cervix is open and soft. Not sure why it was hard and felt closed yesterday being as it was peak day,
Hoping to get a temp rise tomorrow then I can stop temping and hopefully enjoy the 2ww.
Hope we both get sticky BFPs this cycle hon[-o<

@Pinkfizz2015
Thanks love, we did it again today because I’ve had loads of ewcm when wiping after using the bathroom. Felt cervix and its soft and open.
With the amount of BDing we been doing I really really hope and pray that sticky BFP will be happening in the next 10 or so days.[-o<

@Laurabub84
Thanks love.,we definitely have it all covered so I pray we have done it, praying so much for that rainbow BFP and for you too hon [-o<

@monroea
I see that. Oh I have everything so firmly crossed for you.

@PinkCupcakes
Why is something catching my eye on all your tests? can you see anything in person hon?

@NightFlower
That’s so much darker eeeeeeek \\:D/
I thought something was catching my eye too but I don’t see anything.

ugh so I’m having the most painful bowel movement of my life right now, pure liquid, sorry TMI but it’s making me feel so icky :(

Congrats NightFlower!

Currently 8dpo and my urine progesterone level spiked today. It had peaked at 40 a few days ago then dropped down to 14, and today it was suddenly up to 38. I took an IC HPT and it was negative, but not at all surprising at 8dpo. It could just be a fluctuation in the progesterone, this is my first cycle tracking it. But now I’m like omg I could actually be pregnant if my progesterone is suddenly going back up. I had night sweats like I always do before AF last night but my estrogen level hasn’t dropped in the past few days so I’m not sure why.

Congrats NightFlower!

Currently 8dpo and my urine progesterone level spiked today. It had peaked at 40 a few days ago then dropped down to 14, and today it was suddenly up to 38. I took an IC HPT and it was negative, but not at all surprising at 8dpo. It could just be a fluctuation in the progesterone, this is my first cycle tracking it. But now I’m like omg I could actually be pregnant if my progesterone is suddenly going back up. I had night sweats like I always do before AF last night but my estrogen level hasn’t dropped in the past few days so I’m not sure why.
What is the progesterone thing called sounds neat.

@monroea good luck for your next test. 8 dpo is still early so plenty of time for that to darken

@NDH sorry you still haven’t ovulated. I hope it happens in the next day or two for you

@PinkCupcakes still early hun. Hope those symptoms mean a bfp is coming. Hope you feel better

@Suggerhoney lol, my dh would love me to wake him for sex. I didn’t think dtd too much could be a bad thing. Makes sense the more swimmers the better the chance. Sounds like you have an awesome chance this cycle.

@NightFlower don’t stop posting your tests. It’s what these threads are for. I love to see others tests.

@shaescott hope you get a lovely bfp in the next few days. Good luck

@NightFlower
Living through you and your tests right now so please keep on posting them hon.
Love seeing that line getting darker.
You have waited a long time for this so I cant see anyone on this thread being annoyed at the test pictures.
Keep them coming lovely lady.

@Laurabub84
Just checked cervix again and it’s back to hard and closed now.
Had some right ovary pains so hoping I have ovulated.
I’m all bded out now lol.
I really really hope I get my sticky BFP In 10 or even better 8 days. Would love to get a 8dpo BFP but it’s never happened. It’s always 10dpo for me. Hopefully it will be a really decent line too[-o<
How you doing hon?

@shaescott
Interesting regarding heart rate. I’ve never measured mine b4 but I do wear a watch that monitors it.
Does the heart rate go up if pregnant then?

@NightFlower
You have waited a long time for this so I cant see anyone on this thread being annoyed at the test pictures.

@Laurabub84
I really really hope I get my sticky BFP In 10 or even better 8 days. Would love to get a 8dpo BFP but it’s never happened. It’s always 10dpo for me. Hopefully it will be a really decent line too[-o<
How you doing hon?

@shaescott
Interesting regarding heart rate. I’ve never measured mine b4 but I do wear a watch that monitors it.
Aww thanks lovely you so sweet. Yes I've been trying and waiting for my Rainbow Baby a long time. Starting to feel real.

@Suggerhoney my heart rate has always been the same never gone any higher only slightly but not a massive amount xx

@shaescott

Oh I don’t do heart rate monitoring, though I know some people do and it’s higher after ovulation just like temp, but it’s a very subtle change I think. I’m monitoring my urine progesterone levels. Or maybe you tagged the wrong user lol, not sure

@NightFlower

@Laurabub84
How you doing hon?

@shaescott

I’d say you’ve more than covered it, lol. I’m doing ok. Impatiently waiting for the weekend. Should hopefully get a positive opk this time next week. Gonna start opks Thursday. Trying not to feel nervous about it all. I’m excited but gonna be scared if/when I fall again. I can’t help but worry that the miscarriage will throw my cycles off again. I’ll be devastated if I end up with anovulatory cycles when I’m so desperate to be pregnant again.

9dpo and my estrogen level just surged per my monitor… I thought it was supposed to stay low when AF is nearing, so my brain is like omgggg pregnant? But BFN this morning.

@PinkCupcakes 9dpo is very early, don’t give up hope yet :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"