****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

@wrapunzel Oh, I didn't know that!
I can't say that has been my experience, but it is interestingly noted.

I hope that, of course, is NOT the case for you.

CD 14 here and we still haven’t had the chance to try, he hasn’t been here :( he’s coming tomorrow so hopefully we haven’t missed our chance completely- my partner has slightly longer cycles so hopefully ovulation hasn’t happened yet.

Ahh Really tempted to test but resisting! This evening ive had some really strong cramps! Then some lower back ache! 9/10dpo for me today. Really want to wait till AF is due or late to test. I got my BFP last time at 12dpo with a really strong line. Sore bbs still had this for like a week now! Ive been told im being s raving b*tch too sometimes #-o:lol: xx

You ladies are killing me with all this holding out to test stuff! Don’t you know I’m living vicariously? :haha:

Ahh Really tempted to test but resisting! This evening ive had some really strong cramps! Then some lower back ache! 9/10dpo for me today. Really want to wait till AF is due or late to test. I got my BFP last time at 12dpo with a really strong line. Sore bbs still had this for like a week now! Ive been told im being s raving b*tch too sometimes #-o:lol: xx

About 4 days b4 I tested BFP my DH kept telling me what a moody :mamafy: I was being haha. It was a sigh and I got a faint BFP at 10dpo. Eeek good luck hon.

@wrapunzel
Ah don't worry hon just as long as ure ok and ure baby is ok that's all I was worried about.
Eeeek I wud so be testing if I was you lol.
I actually had stronger symptoms with all 4 of my chemicals like sore boobs and felt sick but the symptoms wud always fizzle out around 12dpo. And usually by then my lines were getting lighter rather than darker.
I was never actually sick with them tho.
Where as with my last 2 pregnancies I was gagging and heaving alot but with Harley that didn't happen untill about 8 weeks. But with my 2 year old I had neasea and sore boobs for a good few days b4 my BFP.
Every pregnancy is different.
I panicked with Harley becuase I had no symptoms at all. No neasea no sore boobs no nothing apart from being moody (according to DH)
And Overy pains at 6 and 10dpo. Also woke up on the morning of 10dpo with mild acid reflux. But other than that nothing.
I was convinced i was out again.

How will u feel if u are pregnant again hon.
Wud u be worried becuase it's such a close age gap or do u think u will be happy?

I wud stop the pill now and just start trying now but I'm holding out until Harley is 8 months old b4 we start trying which will be anytime from May 5th onwards. He is just over 4 months old now so not long to wait really.
Can't wait for you to test eeeeek.

Last edited:
Haha same! I had some cramping earlier today so I’ve used afternoon pee and tested again twice because I saw a second line…

View attachment 1105415 View attachment 1105416

That's crazy those are so clear to see. I have these tests myself but I've only used one to test it out as we're not trying yet. Mine came out completely negative.
I do have easy@home as well tho and frer just to back up any future lines.
But if those are evaps that is so cruel.
Hope u get darker lines In a few days hon.

Good luck everyone else.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Was that your blazing OPK I see hon. That was blazing. Hope its a good sign that a BFP will follow.
When u get ure BFP I'm gonna be jumping up and down with joy. <3

Today is CD12 for me, and got a positive OPK today. :) Later will probably be blaring positive (as usually is the trend)
Got in a BD yesterday, will again tonight and Wed.

Fingers crossed this is a lucky cycle.

So far everytime I get a strong positive on CD12 (twice now) I have gotten a bfp (both ended in chemical).
So, maybe, third time lucky?

View attachment 1105423

Yay good luck!

8dpo caved and did an frer and wondfo I thought I saw squinter on both but I don’t think so

I’m having what I assume is some implantation bleeding? I started spotting yesterday and today it turned into a light flow, like a very mild period, even the cramps are few and far between and not as strong. I’m going to test again in the AM to see if my bfp is stronger! I’m thinking I’m not even quite 4 weeks which is why my first two were barely there. Prayerfully all is as it should be!

@Suggerhoney i wish it was mine! Sadly im only cd 3 so a little bit to go lol

@sallyhansen76 thank you, i hope this month could be the one!

We've been in quarantine since sunday after my workmate tested positive for covid and i had the same symptoms. All our tests came back negative though thankfully! So i have another test tomorrow (day 6) and then once i get negative results will be free friday.

I've started toilet training a little bit with my toddler, she was great yesterday then today just weed everywhere lol so will make sure i watch her better tomorrow!

@sallyhansen76 what a strong positive! Hope you catch that egg x

@ehjmorris still very early, fx you see something soon.

@PumpBump fx for implantation bleeding. Really hope there's a stronger line on your test tomorrow x

@AlwaysTheAunt hope the remainder of your tests come back negative as well. Good luck with the potty training x

@Suggerhoney i wish it was mine! Sadly im only cd 3 so a little bit to go lol

@sallyhansen76 thank you, i hope this month could be the one!

We've been in quarantine since sunday after my workmate tested positive for covid and i had the same symptoms. All our tests came back negative though thankfully! So i have another test tomorrow (day 6) and then once i get negative results will be free friday.

I've started toilet training a little bit with my toddler, she was great yesterday then today just weed everywhere lol so will make sure i watch her better tomorrow!

I see your toddler same age as mine she was born 4th July 2019 and trying to toilet train wow never thought be this hard with a female as I remember my first daughter doing it perfect, my sons were the pain :shrug: xx

6dpo and not really feeling much. Maybe boobs feel slightly tender today? None of my cramping so far this tww, so I hope the D3 is working!

My pap Smear results came back normal so that's a good thing.

Only ordered my tests today which should be here by Friday. Really would love to hold out until after AF to test.... I have a clearblue stashed in my cupboard, but it's just there for confirmation of a positive IC, if I'm that lucky haha

AF due next Tuesday so a week to go. My son is starting school tomorrow so hopefully him being back takes my mind of this tww.

Hoping to see some tests soon so I can indulge a bit in your moments! Come on BFP'S!!!! AAAHHH!!!

Symptoms have lessened for me now. Testing frequently. Only signs are hunger. Gone off my normal foods and craving a cheese and bland carbs when it would usually be chocolate near af. Slight sleep differences. Throats a bit off. Possible shadow on test this morning. From 16th my ic's should start to become more accurate and reliable. I shall continue testing \\:D/

I’m having what I assume is some implantation bleeding? I started spotting yesterday and today it turned into a light flow, like a very mild period, even the cramps are few and far between and not as strong. I’m going to test again in the AM to see if my bfp is stronger! I’m thinking I’m not even quite 4 weeks which is why my first two were barely there. Prayerfully all is as it should be!

Fingers crossed for you xx

Symptoms have lessened for me now. Testing frequently. Only signs are hunger. Gone off my normal foods and craving a cheese and bland carbs when it would usually be chocolate near af. Slight sleep differences. Throats a bit off. Possible shadow on test this morning. From 16th my ic's should start to become more accurate and reliable. I shall continue testing \\:D/
Hope that shadow turns into something more x

I second @gigglebox How are you guys holding strong without testing?! I'm ovulating today, and already itching! :shrug::rofl:

@HopefulPony Good luck! Hope she is ovulating late!

@AlwaysTheAunt Hoping Covid stay away for you! Good luck with potty training

@ehjmorris do you have a pic of your squinter?

@Tesh23 glad your tests came back normal! Good luck for testing. If your tests arrive friday I assume you'll be testing then?? :)

I usually ovulate on the second day of OPK positive's.

Here is this mornings, beauty. Shame I only get these lines so far on an OPK. lol

Fingers crossed we caught that egg!

cd13.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"