****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Hi all,
May I join the thread? Testing Jan 28 if I can wait that long but I’ve never had a BFP before DPO14. I think I’m 7or 8DPO.
TTC for #3 after 18 months trying and 2 MC.
I have a DS 7 and DD 5.
:)

I do believe I have my bfp..
I’ll get some more frer and test tomorrow but the line was noticeably there the minute the dye ran along it.
Please tell me whether you see it or not.. woke with nausea and still very constipated.

p.s these are the shorter one step apparently the lines are meant to be close together (I questioned that)
26DAB183-F75D-4741-BABB-1B3031B5B767.jpeg

AF got me today. After 3 cycles of TTC with opks, timed BD, charting, symptom watching, etc I am tired. It is really too stressful.
My husband and I have decided to NTNP from now on; no opks, no timed BD, no obsessing.
Just sex when we truly want to.
If it happens, it happens.
I want to shift my focus to increasing my good health and exercise.
Let nature take control.

Good luck :flower: sorry this month didn't go different for you hope that we'll all be reading your bfp next month <3 enjoy taking care of you as you've mentioned.

Hi all,
May I join the thread? Testing Jan 28 if I can wait that long but I’ve never had a BFP before DPO14. I think I’m 7or 8DPO.
TTC for #3 after 18 months trying and 2 MC.
I have a DS 7 and DD 5.
:)

Hey welcome :dust:

Good luck this month xx

I do believe I have my bfp..
I’ll get some more frer and test tomorrow but the line was noticeably there the minute the dye ran along it.
Please tell me whether you see it or not.. woke with nausea and still very constipated.

p.s these are the shorter one step apparently the lines are meant to be close together (I questioned that)
View attachment 1105564

Could be possibly have read a lot recently of one step being good for way down the line but not for the early days tho so wouldn't be surprised if u see blazing clear positives on your next different brand tests xx

Could be possibly have read a lot recently of one step being good for way down the line but not for the early days tho so wouldn't be surprised if u see blazing clear positives on your next different brand tests xx
In all honesty I’m scared to test again with another brand just because Iv had some heartbreaking months.. xx

Update: tests are indents.. smu are bfn. I totally didn’t expect a bfp this month anyway so it’s ok.
Good luck to those still testing x

Omg so mean :(
Did my last frer in the house as af turned out to be just spotting/ light after I thought it was starting to pick up.

took two mins two show and got darker. Darkest I have had so ran out to chemist and got clearblue and another pack of 3 and I can’t see anything

(frer and clearblue taken all with same sample, haven’t included pick of new frer tho

25F771FC-86CE-457E-8337-DA4C94C9BF3E.jpeg F92572B0-573F-464C-BC14-54FFFFDF4F59.jpeg

Omg so mean :(
Did my last frer in the house as af turned out to be just spotting/ light after I thought it was starting to pick up.

took two mins two show and got darker. Darkest I have had so ran out to chemist and got clearblue and another pack of 3 and I can’t see anything

(frer and clearblue taken all with same sample, haven’t included pick of new frer tho

View attachment 1105565 View attachment 1105566
Middle is the one with the FL

E2523500-0F1C-49A7-9106-64F26EF0FC90.jpeg

I used a clear and simple they are 25miu I believe.. also another one step which are now the worst tests Iv ever purchased.

C4AF83A3-2E19-4EC7-8590-D3AEB6315394.jpeg 23444B52-78A0-44E3-9AA5-2F7B256BA87A.jpeg 2FE17C25-D4F8-400B-8643-2351271BC2D3.jpeg 62B37B76-E0B3-4737-AF9B-63EF6C63A921.jpeg

Yeah same but I think clearblue aren’t reliable and I guess it was just bad bad indent but it’s pink irl
My frer is the same and it’s still pink.. I guess they have gone downhill too.. I hope you get answers soon x

I was impatient so I waited an hr and a half and done both frer and clearblue again
Vfl came up on the frer again… same squinter thing on clearblue

First pic - new on its own
Middle - old and new (bottom just now)

clearblue when it was still wet/vs dry now (also included both clearblue side by side and one from earlier that had squinter is blank while this one dried like this)

8E4C3923-3F41-4247-A450-8C1CB0A13344.jpeg 49FFE5CC-0BA8-4E45-9384-7DC5CF79F414.jpeg F5B537CC-DB04-42CA-AC2C-F5A21D1D3AB9.jpeg

I see those.. and the frer look positive too. Do you think maybe it’s late implantation?

Apart from the miscarriage where I bled the day after I had a positive test and continued on and off for 4 weeks.
I’ve never had spotting/bleeding in pregnancy.

if I ovulated on the 7th like I thought instead on the Monday I would be 11dpo instead of 15.

the bleeding first day was just brown stringy mucus,
Yesterday started as red so thought yep it’s definitely starting but them stopped apart from smears when wiping.
I’ve only used two pads and not come close to filling them yesterday and today.
(I did change them though for hygiene)

could it be implantation? Maybe took a while to come down I don’t know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->